Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Marsol0
Jun 6, 2004
No avatar. I just saved you some load time. You're welcome.
Aw yeah. Definitely want to do this again. Last year didn't work out as well due to some unforeseen IRL stuff for some of our team mates.

Let's try again guys!

Last year it was Shindragon, The Orange, and myself. So if you guys want to try again this year, same team, let me know.

Marsol0 fucked around with this message at 18:22 on Jun 17, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Marsol0
Jun 6, 2004

Deki posted:

I was kind of thinking of a platformer where you have no legs and have to crawl along surfaces and up blocks, but I can't think of a way to make it fun.

I was thinking of something similar to that, where Bosses for a platformer are omitted. So you can't trigger defeating the boss, so you have to "speedrun glitch" your way through to the next level.

Marsol0
Jun 6, 2004
As someone who really likes history, I can't imagine that there are places in the world that have absolutely nothing going on. Basically everywhere in North America has some history with native populations. "Winning the West" started basically when Europeans landed on the continent!

Connecticut has the American Revolution and WWE. Plenty there if you cross them. :q:

• Locked thread