Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
BastardySkull
Apr 12, 2007

Beta access for preorders has been cancelled suddenly by ubi with no explanation, apparently.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BastardySkull
Apr 12, 2007

Last I saw it didn't have a release date on Steam in the UK?

BastardySkull
Apr 12, 2007

Is Orbital not that spinning stanford torus? That would be cool.

I wasn't really commenting on the £49.99 price tag, but the Fallout 4 price defaulted at £49.99 at one point too so maybe it's placeholder.

BastardySkull
Apr 12, 2007

Do any UK goons know of anywhere where you can buy this game for less than 50 quid?

Why the gently caress is a PC strategy game being sold for £49.99.

BastardySkull
Apr 12, 2007

I've considered a key site but yeah they can revoke those keys for being stolen. I guess a chargeback is an option. It's just a really shocking price.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BastardySkull
Apr 12, 2007

Anyone got a bug where none of the voices play? I can't even select a language in uplay or in game.

• Locked thread