Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
lorn Wayne
Jan 7, 2006

:staredog::meowth::pipe:
if this results in fewer startups calling their service the next 'uber of x', then it might all be worth it.

was at a business pitching event recently and one startup unironically called themselves the 'uber of cooking utensils'.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

lorn Wayne
Jan 7, 2006

CISMALES DID 9-11 posted:

now that boxbr.io has taken off, we need a proof of concept video starring a borderline-attractive everyman hipster who is constantly looking slightly confused, and someone to write a really simple acoustic guitar track with some xylophone or some poo poo in it

hello, i'd like to offer you $25 million in series A funding

no no don't tell me about the tech behind your business or poo poo like 'how you will make money', just make sure you take pictures of yourself flashin the cash!

i'm sure it'll work out like it did for the chap at Clinkle.

lorn Wayne
Jan 7, 2006

um hows exactly did this devolve into milkchat?

also, pyf disruption idea:

- disrupt vet bills with an app that connects cat owners to share surgical tools
- disrupt 'disruption' by only using tried and tested products and services that have existed for hundreds of years
- disrupt the raw milk supply by nuking the planet

• Locked thread