Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Azubah
Jun 5, 2007

TechnoSyndrome posted:

The Community Manger for WB Games confirmed that all pre-order bonus DLC will be included in the Season Pass, including both the Harley Quinn and Red Hood story packs. That's somewhat surprising considering the Season Pass for Mortal Kombat X, another WB Game, didn't include the pre-order bonus. (Or some of the regular DLC for that matter)

Sounds like Season Pass owners will have it dolled out over time along with the rest of the content, while general audiences have to wait until August or September. I'm almost tempted to buy the Season Pass while it's discounted to $30, but I should probably play the game I got free with my new GPU before throwing down thirty bucks for additional content.

I was on the fence about getting the season pass until this new came out, I really hate the retail exclusive preorder crap.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Azubah
Jun 5, 2007

Sober posted:

The season pass is still utter poo poo, unless you get it at a discount. They honestly still haven't announced enough to justify the cost.

Steam has the pass for $30 right now. People are selling their copies from the video card promotion for $20+, it's pretty easy for get everything for less than retail right now.

Azubah
Jun 5, 2007

Sober posted:

The Arkham Knight is literally just Nolan North in a costume.

So he's the Boss from Saint's Row? If so Batman is kinda hosed.

Azubah
Jun 5, 2007

Mr. Flunchy posted:

Considering the easter egg if you hang around and don't cook Joker in the opening I was sure there'd be something neat if you refused to press the Kill Joker button. But I guess not :(

No joke, I spend a good 10 to 15 minutes on this scene because Batman doesn't do poo poo like that.

Azubah
Jun 5, 2007

Is there a video of Two Face's capture in the post game? Everything I find so far is before the end of the game.

Azubah
Jun 5, 2007

Kurtofan posted:

You can be evil/crazy and a father with a heart of gold or whatever.

Puckish rogue.

Azubah
Jun 5, 2007

Discendo Vox posted:

edit: have folks tried checking the game code to see if there are more date-related easter eggs?

Man-Bat breaks out on Halloween.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Azubah
Jun 5, 2007

This game at least taught me to not buy a WB/Rocksteady game on PC ever again, so there's that.

• Locked thread