Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Phylodox
Mar 30, 2006

College Slice

redbackground posted:

I didn't realize I would get so mad when the one guy asked at 10:20 about Hush and "A-zayz-el". Get this human trash off the stage.

...?

How...is it supposed to be pronounced?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Phylodox
Mar 30, 2006

College Slice
Oh, I didn't know he was talking about Azreal. I thought they were talking about some other Batman villain called Azazel. Why focus on the pronunciation when he just said the wrong name entirely?

Phylodox
Mar 30, 2006

College Slice

Platypus Farm posted:

I'd really like it if they made one of these ultra gritty games with the villains from the 60s tv show.

I mean, how awesome would it be to punch King Tut in his fat loving face?

Get Maurice LaMarche to play Vincent Price playing Egghead.

Phylodox
Mar 30, 2006

College Slice
The whole game is based on Batman mishearing some guy named Mark M. Knight's name.

Phylodox
Mar 30, 2006

College Slice
So everyone is having stuttering issues with this game on PC? I have a 2GB video card when a 3GB card is recommended. When I tried to play it everything was slow as poo poo, even on the lowest settings. Is that because of my graphics card or is it a known issue?

Phylodox
Mar 30, 2006

College Slice

redbackground posted:

Have you not been paying any attention?

I've been avoiding reading anything about the game so I don't spoil anything. But since I can't play it at all I figured "gently caress it!", came in here, and saw some talk about stuttering issues.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Phylodox
Mar 30, 2006

College Slice
Well, I bought a new graphics card, anyways, so when I can run the game I'll be able to do it with all the bells and whistles, at least.

• Locked thread