Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
feller
Jul 5, 2006

erin burr

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DoctorStrangelove
Jun 7, 2012

IT WOULD NOT BE DIFFICULT MEIN FUHRER!

Stoic Commie posted:

edward snowden 200 ruble bill

scuba school sucks
Aug 30, 2012

The brilliance of my posting illuminates the forums like a jar of shining gold when all around is dark
Ripley.

(edit) Or Sarah Connor.

scuba school sucks fucked around with this message at 01:31 on Jun 18, 2015

Grant DaNasty
Jul 17, 2006

Good, I'll keep my condom placed against her face in my wallet.

Lucky Guy
Jan 24, 2013

TY for no bm

who cares fag

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
if you think about it ed snowden is already on the face of every bitcoin in existence

kindermord
Jun 5, 2003
ducks is chickens with swimmy toes
it should be marilyn because a 10/10 should be on the 10 and we should remind women constantly why we most value them

but it'll probably be pocahontas or some other brave womyn of color, in which case i nominate

Stoic Commie posted:

Rachel Dolezal

because nobody else quite as perfectly captures the essence of modern america imo

Windows 98
Nov 13, 2005

HTTP 400: Bad post
Lol it takes 5 years for someone to come up with a picture of a woman and then print it

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot

Windows 98 posted:

Lol it takes 5 years for someone to come up with a picture of a woman and then print it

pretty clever actually, it allows the current administration to not care because they'll be long out of office by then anyway and the next administration will have forgotten all about it by the time it comes time to do it and the firestorm of controversy inevitabilty erupts, at which point they can say "we've been planning it for five years you should have said something about it before but the new plates are made and the old ones are 'lost' so what can you do lol"

Stoic Commie
Aug 29, 2005

by XyloJW

Windows 98 posted:

i can't believe you made a thread of just a reposted reddit shower thought. what the gently caress is wrong with you?

Mermaid Autopsy
Jun 9, 2001

Hamilton was just another tool of the London Banking Establishment that ensured that the US was free of imperial rule in name only, while Jackson bravely took a bullet for killing the National Bank

Windows 98
Nov 13, 2005

Stoic Commie posted:

i can't believe you made a thread of just a reposted reddit shower thought. what the gently caress is wrong with you?

Who the gently caress are you?

Return Of JimmyJars
Jun 24, 2006

by FactsAreUseless

Stoic Commie posted:

Rachel Dolezal

fuck the ROW
Aug 29, 2008

by zen death robot

Windows 98 posted:

shut up jabrone

Return Of JimmyJars
Jun 24, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
Also lmbo at anyone still using cash, what is it like to be poor

solo humping pro
Jun 4, 2015

Return Of JimmyJars posted:

its p chill tbh

dont know what you're missing if youve never had it that sort of thing

Stoic Commie
Aug 29, 2005

by XyloJW

Windows 98 posted:

guy who just called you out, for reposting a comment from reddit like a loser!

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot

Stoic Commie posted:

watch out we got a badass over here

Emanuel Collective
Jan 16, 2008

by Smythe

Return Of JimmyJars posted:

do you buy your drugs with a check

HJE-Cobra
Jul 15, 2007

Bear Witness

Hell Gem
At least they're not replacing Ben Franklin. That dude was an awesome dude, and was fond of butts. Got nothin' bad to say about Franklin.

Windows 98
Nov 13, 2005

Stoic Commie posted:

I'm officially calling your mom out for birthing such a fantasticly huge retard

Stoic Commie
Aug 29, 2005

by XyloJW
at least i don't repost comments from a reddit thread as it's own thread on a different website. now that's legit retarded! why did you close it btw? reopen it

Emanuel Collective
Jan 16, 2008

by Smythe
Hamilton was good because he was the one founding father who realized that, no, a bunch of rich white dudes and their do-nothing sons whipping slaves in their cotton fields was not the best course for America's future

Andrew Jackson singlehandedly imploded the global economy because he didn't think money was real. Also war crimes & genocide

Stoic Commie
Aug 29, 2005

by XyloJW
being so skinny that it looks like your head is too big for your body and you have trouble holding it up is retarded. like, i would imagine that a retard wouldn't feed itself as often as it should, or the proper foods.

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

Emanuel Collective posted:

Hamilton was good because he was the one founding father who realized that, no, a bunch of rich white dudes and their do-nothing sons whipping slaves in their cotton fields was not the best course for America's future

Andrew Jackson singlehandedly imploded the global economy because he didn't think money was real. Also war crimes & genocide

ron paul 1828

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005

What if Hitler invented the BMW i3 Subcompact Electric car?

I used to know a bar that would let you put cocaine on your bar tab. Allegedly, I have no idea why I had dozens of large bar tabs there, I guess buying friends drinks.

Lowtechs
Jan 12, 2001
Grimey Drawer
The answer is obvious. http://www.nytimes.com/2015/06/17/us/rachel-dolezal-nbc-today-show.html

Return Of JimmyJars
Jun 24, 2006

by FactsAreUseless

I use bitcoins and have my drugs sent through the mail like a civilized human

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames
Keep Jackson on the $20, put Mankiller on the $10, then have the $20 replace the $10 so it's only in circulation in Oklahoma, thus completing the cycle of America being awful forever.

Windows 98
Nov 13, 2005

Stoic Commie posted:

at least i don't repost comments from a reddit thread as it's own thread on a different website. now that's legit retarded! why did you close it btw? reopen it

lol you must be a ton of fun at parties. "Oh my god steve. Did you just tell a joke someone else has told before? get out of my house you piece of poo poo. I only allow original jokes in this home".

solo humping pro
Jun 4, 2015
i would go back in time and burn down the mayflower

id rather be a dime-a-dozen soldier in a native american war tribe. call me Crazyhorse Tinydick

solo humping pro
Jun 4, 2015

Windows 98 posted:

lol you must be a ton of fun at parties. "Oh my god steve. Did you just tell a joke someone else has told before? get out of my house you piece of poo poo. I only allow original jokes in this home".

the only people i know who repeat poo poo from reddit are loving losers with no sense of humor in the first place and have to resort to poaching boring poo poo off a site like treddit

sorry about your funny genes

Windows 98
Nov 13, 2005

solo humping pro posted:

the only people i know who repeat poo poo from reddit are loving losers with no sense of humor in the first place and have to resort to poaching boring poo poo off a site like treddit

sorry about your funny genes

Stop talking about yourself

solo humping pro
Jun 4, 2015

Windows 98 posted:

Stop talking about yourself

case in point

UNFUNNY wish i could rate posts

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

honestly there is no prominent woman figure who is as important as anybody on our currency so it feels a bit gratuitous.

Windows 98
Nov 13, 2005

solo humping pro posted:

case in point

UNFUNNY wish i could rate posts

Ok you Reg for guild.

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme
mother jones

lmao

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme
cant wait to put a 10 dollar bill with a proud woman on it in a strippers snatch keeper

Boinks
Nov 24, 2003

I won't consider it progress until they take god off the bill :colbert:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

naem
May 29, 2011

Deflation means stuff will cost less yay

• Locked thread