Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
Lol if youre so poor as to ever touch or see such a low denomination bill as a ten

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

lol if you ever actually see or use physical money

Stoic Commie
Aug 29, 2005

by XyloJW

Windows 98 posted:

lol you must be a ton of fun at parties. "Oh my god steve. Did you just tell a joke someone else has told before? get out of my house you piece of poo poo. I only allow original jokes in this home".

lol wtf is that seriously supposed to be an insult? yeah i would talk the way i post at a party wtf, did you steal that from reddit too?

Windows 98
Nov 13, 2005

HTTP 400: Bad post

Stoic Commie posted:

lol wtf is that seriously supposed to be an insult? yeah i would talk the way i post at a party wtf, did you steal that from reddit too?

You are so dumb it's even hard to insult you in a way you will understand it.

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot
get a room you two

Stoic Commie
Aug 29, 2005

by XyloJW
why am i dumb? because i just OWNED your bony malnourished rear end? yeah...ok

John Denver Hoxha
May 31, 2014

What a persistent nightmare!
....but enough about my posts
I wonder if shell be white because shes definitely going to be meeting some white girl

Poz Party Pooper
Feb 16, 2014

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
caitlyn jenner. At first people will praise it for being bold and progressive before realizing it is still technically a man on the $10

fuck the ROW
Aug 29, 2008

by zen death robot
google:

me: lmbo

Gobblecoque
Sep 6, 2011
hmmm let's see this guy laid the foundation of the american economic system haha how did he get on our currency better correct this mistake and delete his rear end

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

Gobblecoque posted:

hmmm let's see this guy laid the foundation of the american economic system haha how did he get on our currency better correct this mistake and delete his rear end

andrew jackson cancels out alexander hamilton

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme
stop loving with our sacred currency fathers

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

Find me a woman who was half as important as george washington, abe lincoln, alexander hamilton, andrew jackson, grant, or benjamin franklin. find me one.

george washington is more myth than real so go ahead and replace him instead.

Or grant I guess, he was mostly a drunkard and the first president that was so corrupt someone pointed it out.

Windows 98
Nov 13, 2005

HTTP 400: Bad post

hemophilia posted:

Find me a woman who was half as important as george washington, abe lincoln, alexander hamilton, andrew jackson, grant, or benjamin franklin. find me one.

Beyonce

Ivor Biggun
Apr 30, 2003

A big "Fuck You!" from the Keyhole nebula

Lipstick Apathy

President Hillary Clinton

Emanuel Collective
Jan 16, 2008

by Smythe

hemophilia posted:

george washington is more myth than real so go ahead and replace him instead.

Or grant I guess, he was mostly a drunkard and the first president that was so corrupt someone pointed it out.

jackson is "important" in the sense that his lone skill was murdering brown ppl en masse and he decided to implode the world economy because he was irritated

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

Emanuel Collective posted:

jackson is "important" in the sense that his lone skill was murdering brown ppl en masse and he decided to implode the world economy because he was irritated

Jackson was great and insanely important to our country in its early days, actually.

fuck the ROW
Aug 29, 2008

by zen death robot
gurr blurgghhhh

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot

my nomination

kindermord
Jun 5, 2003
ducks is chickens with swimmy toes

Ivor Biggun posted:

President Hillary Clinton

in order for this to happen she will have to have a very bad 2019

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
no womans achievement in this country is greater than literally hundreds of thousands of more deserving men to be on that bill.

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005
Queen Elizabeth.

ashgromnies
Jun 19, 2004
Lena Dunham

burritolingus
Nov 6, 2007

by Ralp
I don't get the $7.70 joke but they should put the Statue of Liberty on it.

burritolingus
Nov 6, 2007

by Ralp
Statue of Liberty is a broad, right?

burritolingus
Nov 6, 2007

by Ralp
Oh, I get the joke now.

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
if it spends the same then who gives a gently caress

bitch made poors are the only ones who literally care about this.

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine
Khalessi should be on the bill.

TeeMerk
Jun 9, 2013
Anna Nicole Smith OP and it needs to be all reflecty like those old baseball cards.

Ivor Biggun
Apr 30, 2003

A big "Fuck You!" from the Keyhole nebula

Lipstick Apathy

kindermord posted:

in order for this to happen she will have to have a very bad 2019

Instead of racists shooting at Obama it's going to be MRAs and Red Pillers shooting at Clinton

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme

Black Baby Goku posted:

no womans achievement in this country is greater than literally hundreds of thousands of more deserving men to be on that bill.

Whimsy
Jan 8, 2001
Pullin' for Ayn Rand.

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine
Hey will it be considered sexist if you use bills that are not $10 bills from now on?

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005
Can we just have a set of tits on the front and a perky rear end on the reverse?

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
they should make it so that if you wrap the new $10 around your dick it kinda looks like you're getting brain from her :quagmire:

VectorSigma
Jan 20, 2004

Transform
and
Freak Out

there should be 10 different versions

you know, for collectors

Meatwolfe
Oct 31, 2011
Monica Lewinsky

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ocean Book
Sep 27, 2010

:yum: - hi

Grant DaNasty posted:

Good, I'll keep my condom placed against her face in my wallet.

thats a weird thing to say

• Locked thread