Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Stoic Commie
Aug 29, 2005

by XyloJW
Rachel Dolezal

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stoic Commie
Aug 29, 2005

by XyloJW
your dick is a hole crimnal

Stoic Commie
Aug 29, 2005

by XyloJW
edward snowden $2 bill

Stoic Commie
Aug 29, 2005

by XyloJW

Windows 98 posted:

Lol it takes 5 years for someone to come up with a picture of a woman and then print it

i can't believe you made a thread of just a reposted reddit shower thought. what the gently caress is wrong with you?

Stoic Commie
Aug 29, 2005

by XyloJW

Windows 98 posted:

Who the gently caress are you?

guy who just called you out, for reposting a comment from reddit like a loser!

Stoic Commie
Aug 29, 2005

by XyloJW
at least i don't repost comments from a reddit thread as it's own thread on a different website. now that's legit retarded! why did you close it btw? reopen it

Stoic Commie
Aug 29, 2005

by XyloJW
being so skinny that it looks like your head is too big for your body and you have trouble holding it up is retarded. like, i would imagine that a retard wouldn't feed itself as often as it should, or the proper foods.

Stoic Commie
Aug 29, 2005

by XyloJW

Windows 98 posted:

lol you must be a ton of fun at parties. "Oh my god steve. Did you just tell a joke someone else has told before? get out of my house you piece of poo poo. I only allow original jokes in this home".

lol wtf is that seriously supposed to be an insult? yeah i would talk the way i post at a party wtf, did you steal that from reddit too?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stoic Commie
Aug 29, 2005

by XyloJW
why am i dumb? because i just OWNED your bony malnourished rear end? yeah...ok

• Locked thread