Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Windows 98
Nov 13, 2005

HTTP 400: Bad post
Lol it takes 5 years for someone to come up with a picture of a woman and then print it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Windows 98
Nov 13, 2005

Stoic Commie posted:

i can't believe you made a thread of just a reposted reddit shower thought. what the gently caress is wrong with you?

Who the gently caress are you?

Windows 98
Nov 13, 2005

Stoic Commie posted:

guy who just called you out, for reposting a comment from reddit like a loser!

I'm officially calling your mom out for birthing such a fantasticly huge retard

Windows 98
Nov 13, 2005

Stoic Commie posted:

at least i don't repost comments from a reddit thread as it's own thread on a different website. now that's legit retarded! why did you close it btw? reopen it

lol you must be a ton of fun at parties. "Oh my god steve. Did you just tell a joke someone else has told before? get out of my house you piece of poo poo. I only allow original jokes in this home".

Windows 98
Nov 13, 2005

solo humping pro posted:

the only people i know who repeat poo poo from reddit are loving losers with no sense of humor in the first place and have to resort to poaching boring poo poo off a site like treddit

sorry about your funny genes

Stop talking about yourself

Windows 98
Nov 13, 2005

solo humping pro posted:

case in point

UNFUNNY wish i could rate posts

Ok you Reg for guild.

Windows 98
Nov 13, 2005

Stoic Commie posted:

lol wtf is that seriously supposed to be an insult? yeah i would talk the way i post at a party wtf, did you steal that from reddit too?

You are so dumb it's even hard to insult you in a way you will understand it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Windows 98
Nov 13, 2005

hemophilia posted:

Find me a woman who was half as important as george washington, abe lincoln, alexander hamilton, andrew jackson, grant, or benjamin franklin. find me one.

Beyonce

• Locked thread