Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Frijolero
Jan 24, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo

solo humping pro posted:

"you don't need a job in 2013"

how many dineros do you guysd wanna bet that whoever wrote that comic is a fat neckbeard

hes actually super saiyan, its right there on the comic

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dZPnJOm8QwUAseApNj
Apr 15, 2002

arf bark woof

Zartosht posted:

China is basically the ideal capitalist state. The association of capitalism with democracy is false, it is in fact inherently undemocratic and thrives under totalitarian rule.

sadly capitalism, if unregulated, thrives in a democracy where state policy can be bent toward maximizing investment returns

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
Whenever work has me down, I find a few moments to breathe easy, pour a drink, and play Dragon Age 2.

dZPnJOm8QwUAseApNj
Apr 15, 2002

arf bark woof
sadly our economic mobility must further ossify before america and other nations have another shot at classification, ill drown or die long before that day comes

Nckdictator
Sep 8, 2006
Just..someone
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w_iW9DzG-g0

Ocean Book
Sep 27, 2010

:yum: - hi
i think its good for people to do work and get paid but i also think people should have food and shelter even if they dont or cant

let it mellow
Jun 1, 2000

Dinosaur Gum

:eyepop:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Doctor J Off
Dec 28, 2005

There Is

agreed that this woman shouldn't have to get a job because god drat nobody deserves to be subjected to interacting with her daily as a coworker. its better to pay her just enough that she never has to leave her house

• Locked thread