Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

At this point, Mudman abruptly ends the conversation. He usually insists on the last word.
Oh man

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

At this point, Mudman abruptly ends the conversation. He usually insists on the last word.
Its so weird. I feel like I haven't earned the right to be as upset by this as I am. I mean, I did not know him as well as his friends, or even a lot of people on here. But still, drat man. He was a great guy and he will be missed. Will toss in something to the pot in a bit.

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

There's that cliche where when someone died everyone acts like he was the best person ever but goddamn if wheez was not in fact the best of all of us.

I am cracking up at all these stories again

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

SPLC just sent me my yearly renewal. I know what to say.

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

Formally request pole pic given place of honor on the website

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

Legit it feels really good to know we were able to help your family through this hard time in whatever small way possible

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

v2vian man posted:

God bless wheez

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

Chilichimp posted:

We could have seen his smiling face in the sky as it sailed wide, but it was blocked by the left upright.

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

Rip human highlight reel and after school special wheez

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

Petey posted:

wheez was the rarest of all things: A Good Poster

Glass houses bro

• Locked thread