Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
fatherdog
Feb 16, 2005

Triticum Guzzler posted:

this isn't the first time a bunch of germans have paid to watch a load of girls get poo poo on

loooooooool

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Northjayhawk
Mar 8, 2008

by exmarx
Is there going to be a press conference for this? I can't find a link anywhere

Lloyd Boner
Oct 11, 2009

Yes officer, my name is Victoria Sonnen...berg
I love Joanna Jejedrzjedjkzrjck

parthenocarpy
Dec 18, 2003

Northjayhawk posted:

Is there going to be a press conference for this? I can't find a link anywhere

The youtube link was deleted for some reason. I`m waiting to see if anything pops up on the MMAFightingonSBN channel

Northjayhawk
Mar 8, 2008

by exmarx
Just confirmed on twitter that the post fight press conference will not be streamed.

DeathChicken
Jul 9, 2012

Nonsense. I have not yet begun to defile myself.

Joanna deserves a "You're Gonna Get Your Nose Kicked In" chant. She is good.

harley
Sep 2, 2004

DeathChicken posted:

Joanna deserves a "You're Gonna Get Your Nose Kicked In" chant. She is good.

I hate those chants. In fact, most wrestling chants are stupid.

HatchetDown
Jan 6, 2007

Jesus, Nemo you alright?! Spaz! .... Stop Smiling!
I can't wait for the official fight photography. Being in the octagon, drenched in her opponents blood is almost like her natural habitat.

DeathChicken
Jul 9, 2012

Nonsense. I have not yet begun to defile myself.

I will say that Penne was goddamn ridiculous in her ability to get her nose kicked through the back of her head and keep going. She wasn't going to stop until she physically lost consciousness.

Duzzy Funlop
Jan 13, 2010

Hi there, would you like to try some spicy products?
So...about that guy that was going to pass on a boring free card headlined by WMMA...

squarerandom
Mar 24, 2007

Obviously you're not a golfer.

Duzzy Funlop posted:

So...about that guy that was going to pass on a boring free card headlined by WMMA...

This was such a solid card and I would definitely buy a ppv for Joanna headlining.

Trast
Oct 20, 2010

Three games, thousands of playthroughs. 90% of the players don't know I exist. Still a redhead saving the galaxy with a [Right Hook].

:edi:

Duzzy Funlop posted:

He's a man of bad opinions.

1st AD
Dec 3, 2004

Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu: sometimes passing just isn't an option.

Wise Learned Man
Apr 22, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
That strikes per round graph just does not make sense to me. It's like the numbers have nothing to do with the relative size of anything, so it seems pointless. What am I missing?

Meowbot
Oct 12, 2005

I havent had a plrecription for my eyes in years so the other day I went and got a new one and it hasnt changed. The doctor was like why havent you seen us in 4 years? I told them im scared of op tomietris when the air shoots into your eyes and dilation. They told me my eyes cold get worse....
Getting punched that much should not be possible I'm always impressed by the toughness of the UFC fighters. Penne looked like she had nothing for Joanna, she got a few take downs but lol she did nothing with them but just get punched repeatedly afterwards.

POTATO IN MY ANUS
May 23, 2012

23 year old man.

just tried (unsuccessfully) to suck my own dick.

I think I need a break from the internet.
wrong thread

Fork of Unknown Origins
Oct 21, 2005
Gotta Herd On?

Meowbot posted:

Getting punched that much should not be possible I'm always impressed by the toughness of the UFC fighters. Penne looked like she had nothing for Joanna, she got a few take downs but lol she did nothing with them but just get punched repeatedly afterwards.

She also had to work really hard for the takedowns she got and got punched and elbowed going in and getting out of the failed attempts.

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

"I was being quiet and trying to be a good boy but he dialed the right combination to open the throw-down vault and it was on."

"Walter Foxx is ten times brighter than your bulb at the bottom of the tree merry xmas"
i made this because i am dumb as hell :downs:

Captain Log
Oct 2, 2006

Captain Log posted:

"I AINT DYING! Choo choo motherfucker!"
:toot::birddrugs::toot:

Joanna Champion took her apart. Penne had quite literally nothing to offer.

willie_dee
Jun 21, 2010
I obtain sexual gratification from observing people being inflicted with violent head injuries
Penne did well to endure what she did bless her. I felt sorry for her but she still looked defiant at the end. Journals hands are fantastic

parthenocarpy
Dec 18, 2003

Presser is finally up https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bNvvmbxx-Vw and the audio is really low

Mr. Creakle
Apr 27, 2007

Protecting your virginity

I said I wanted her to get a nose job and that's basically what happened :stare: Joanna forever

Solomonic
Jan 3, 2008

INCIPIT SANTA
Nobody nose what it's like to be Jessica Penne right now

squarerandom
Mar 24, 2007

Obviously you're not a golfer.

Solomonic posted:

Nobody nose what it's like to be Jessica Penne right now

No body nose what it's like to be the bad guy, behind blue corner

Chrom1um
Dec 31, 2005
Come and join my doomsday cult!

LobsterMobster posted:

i made this because i am dumb as hell :downs:

So, I have use for this and I'ma steal this thing, hope that's okay...

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

"I was being quiet and trying to be a good boy but he dialed the right combination to open the throw-down vault and it was on."

"Walter Foxx is ten times brighter than your bulb at the bottom of the tree merry xmas"

Bean Fried posted:

So, I have use for this and I'ma steal this thing, hope that's okay...

it's all good, just a @LegKickTKO credit would be appreciated

here's a blank one, too

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

david carmichael
Oct 28, 2011

Triticum Guzzler posted:

penne is getting her rear end beat but i feel like goddard is holding her to a way lower standard than necessary and threatening to step in every time she has her back to the fence

He sounded like he should have been in her corner, telling her to fight to get her back off the cage

• Locked thread