Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Verily I Shat
May 24, 2015

by Smythe
So basically this kid was fraternising with a left hander all along, smdh.

http://www.abc.net.au/science/articles/2015/06/19/4256727.htm

quote:

Kangaroos prefer to use their left forelimb to do things, say researchers, who have reported the first ever discovery of human-like handedness in animals.

Kangaroo hand

quote:

"What we see in kangaroos is the same strength of handedness as we see in humans,", says lead author, Associate Professor Yegor Malashichev, a zoologist at Saint Petersburg State University in Russia.

"But the direction of this handedness is opposite to humans ... They use their left forelimb to wipe their snout, or to collect food and so on."

True handedness refers to a population-wide trend in which the majority of individuals prefer one hand over the other to carry out a number of tasks, says Malashichev.

http://www.cell.com/current-biology...Fshowall%3Dtrue

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RISCy Business
Jun 17, 2015

bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork
Fun Shoe

look at how loving swole this kangaroo is

mirin?

Korthal
May 26, 2011

Kangaroos can be pretty fuckin chill :byob:

Seizure Meat
Jul 23, 2008

by Smythe

Australia is like a bad sci-fi setting

Diet Sodium
Apr 29, 2009

reverieeee posted:

mirin?

Kangaroo Jacked

RISCy Business
Jun 17, 2015

bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork
Fun Shoe
did you know male kangaroos actually flex their loving biceps to attract mates

like holy poo poo are they not the most alpha animal

Robbie Fowler
May 31, 2011
they taste loving delicious too

Ivor Biggun
Apr 30, 2003

A big "Fuck You!" from the Keyhole nebula

Lipstick Apathy
Very sinister.

Frostwerks
Sep 24, 2007

by Lowtax

f-tron posted:

Kangaroo Jacked

Frostwerks
Sep 24, 2007

by Lowtax

Ivor Biggun posted:

Very sinister.

solo humping pro
Jun 4, 2015
this is some really hosed up poo poo op thanks for ruining my nmight wow jeez

Wizard Master
Mar 25, 2008

I am the Wizard Master

reverieeee posted:

mirin?

"Try and make me halal and see how far you get oval office"

~~Australians Against Sharia Law~~

Frostwerks
Sep 24, 2007

by Lowtax
we were getting high over at my friends house and we were watching that video of kangaroos fighting on a golf course in australia while eye of the tiger was playing and i was like could you imagine being the first white guy to see this poo poo? some englishman or dutchman or Portuguese or whatever sailing by and witnessing that poo poo from their boat or whatever, pouring out their spirits and sticking to water from then on because clearly the drink has taken its toll on their miinds. it was just so drat weird

solo humping pro
Jun 4, 2015
i want a kangaroo to fist my loving gay rear end

Frostwerks
Sep 24, 2007

by Lowtax
did YOU know that.... 40% of kangaroo presidents are right handded? WOW!

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

Ivor Biggun posted:

Very sinister.

Lolie
Jun 4, 2010

AUSGBS Thread Mum
I would have been much happier not knowing this. Now every time I see a group of kangaroos I'm going to check which forepaw they're using.

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec
Being left handed is Australia is pretty bad, please watch this Australian PSA about it
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5kCVLQrGAps

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot

f-tron posted:

Kangaroo Jacked

lmao

Octy
Apr 1, 2010

Hector Beerlioz posted:

Being left handed is Australia is pretty bad, please watch this Australian PSA about it
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5kCVLQrGAps

I'm left handed and that video pretty much sums up my life in Australia. I want to move somewhere people are more tolerant of my lifestyle.

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001

Octy posted:

I'm left handed and that video pretty much sums up my life in Australia. I want to move somewhere people are more tolerant of my lifestyle.

Australia was founded on a traditional western right handed heritage, and right handed people are what made Oz what it is today. If you can't accept that your worthless poo poo you should piss of to lefty bullshit New Zealand.

Kanga's are all good thou. those dumb fucks don't know any better.

Riscas
Feb 11, 2008
Lol, gently caress living in Australia. As a lefty I had a couple issues with teachers trying to get me to use my right hand to write with when I was young, but since then it's only been the occasional comment.

Edit:
It's actually kind of a cool personality trait. "Oh, you're left handed? How ~different and cool~."

Riscas fucked around with this message at 09:05 on Jun 20, 2015

ohsosad
Feb 11, 2012

Why is every game i play unbalanced in the other guys favour?
Aren't left handed people more likely to be rapists and psychos?

Explains why all kangaroos want to kill you.

krampster2
Jun 26, 2014

Robbie Fowler posted:

they taste loving delicious too

i like to buy the kangaroo mince at woolies you can get a kilo for 9 bucks which is pretty good and it's healthy and tastes very nice imo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Neurosis
Jun 10, 2003
Fallen Rib

Riscas posted:

Lol, gently caress living in Australia. As a lefty I had a couple issues with teachers trying to get me to use my right hand to write with when I was young, but since then it's only been the occasional comment.

Edit:
It's actually kind of a cool personality trait. "Oh, you're left handed? How ~different and cool~."

no it's not

• Locked thread