Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Happy Bear Suit
Jul 21, 2004

I was watching you've got mail on TV and I was reminded of meg ryan, the leading lady of 90s movies and the quirky sweetheart of every rom-com in that period.
come to think of it I havent seen her in anything in like this decade.

did she retire or do most women in hollywood stop getting good roles when they pass 40?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Locker Room Zubaz
Aug 8, 2006

:horse:
~*~THE SECRET OF THE MAGICAL CRYSTALS IS THAT I'M FUCKING TERRIBLE~*~

:horse:
she got real bad plastic surgery and now will never be cast in anything ever

ROFLburger
Jan 12, 2006

Happy Bear Suit posted:

most women in hollywood stop getting good roles when they pass 40

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

Locker Room Zubaz posted:

yeah basically

ROFLburger
Jan 12, 2006

Locker Room Zubaz posted:

:eyepop:

Happy Bear Suit
Jul 21, 2004

i also realize i havent seen helen hunt in anything in a long time too

she was ok in twister

Ka0
Sep 16, 2002

:siren: :siren: :siren:
AS A PROUD GAMERGATER THE ONLY THING I HATE MORE THAN WOMEN ARE GAYS AND TRANS PEOPLE
:siren: :siren: :siren:
I hope helen hunt got that scalp reduction surgery she always wanted.

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord
I'd still do her. Hope she's a goon and is reading this btw

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

Yeeesh

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
body dysmorphic disorder is scary stuff

Return Of JimmyJars
Jun 24, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
:holymoley:

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
I hope she at least got a good settlement outta whoever did that to her ):

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

Chinatown posted:

body dysmorphic disorder is scary stuff

Or in this case, aging.

Happy Bear Suit
Jul 21, 2004

i didnt know about any of this :(

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005
Ladies, just get huge fake boobs. We don't look at your faces anyways. :lol:

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.
in a decade they might start offering her dignified older lady roles, and also, being the witch, in a dark live action update of a well known fairy tale.

I read an article that said she was living a happy and quiet retirement, I don't know if that's true, but I want it to be. :)

Simstim
Mar 16, 2005

You just gave me a great idea buddy.

please call her caitlyn from now on

Sweaty IT Nerd
Jul 13, 2007

Yeah seems like things went downhill after she married Don Johnson.

solo humping pro
Jun 4, 2015
I loved her in Speed, simply electrifying

Simstim
Mar 16, 2005

You just gave me a great idea buddy.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vboPL127AU8

Verily I Shat
May 24, 2015

by Smythe

Robbie Fowler
May 31, 2011
i shat on her face

Haptical Sales Slut
Mar 15, 2010

Age 18 to 49
She's still cute and v. fuckable. Maybe I'll shoot her a tweet later.

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
It's because actresses are portraying roles written for females so unless they are still sexually attractive they pretty much have nothing going for them outside of 'the old woman' roles which are mostly ancillary and do not require marquee billing

Kakarot
Jul 20, 2013

by zen death robot
Buglord

faaaaaaaaark

afeelgoodpoop
Oct 14, 2014

by FactsAreUseless
oh man how embarrassing http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3726726

so what do op? you gonna pretend to be a fairy girl and cast spells like debuff hardiness at boners ?

Maldoror
Oct 5, 2003

by R. Guyovich
Nap Ghost

Ka0 posted:

I hope helen hunt got that scalp reduction surgery she always wanted.

She does botox and like a lot of actors who do that it's hard to emote when your forehead is frozen. (Good example is the scene of her looking in the mirror before having sex with the iron lung guy in The Sessions.) Especially when you're bald or have an extremely high hairline.

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

Here's a preview of her next iteration:

(except Meg Ryan will have worse lips than Charro has today)

Verily I Shat
May 24, 2015

by Smythe

Nuts and Gum posted:

She's still cute and v. fuckable. Maybe I'll shoot her a tweet later.

Her pelvis would probably crumble into dust if you banged her too hard.

Also that granny skin where its like paper thin.

Bloody Hedgehog
Dec 12, 2003

💥💥🤯💥💥
Gotta nuke something
I don't understand these plastic surgeries. Yeah, hollywood is poo poo and doesn't want to hire older women, so they get plastic surgery as a route to look younger, BUT IT ALMOST NEVER WORKS. You think they would get it by now, but nope, they keep lining up in droves to get face-destroyed just in case they're the one in a billion winner and the surgery improves things. Which it never does, so.....

It'd be like guys lining up to bungee jump with the rope tied to the end of their dick, just in case it makes their dicks longer instead of horribly mangling them for life.

spud
Aug 27, 2003

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
She dead.

Universe Master
Jun 20, 2005

Darn Fine Pie

Bloody Hedgehog posted:

I don't understand these plastic surgeries. Yeah, hollywood is poo poo and doesn't want to hire older women, so they get plastic surgery as a route to look younger, BUT IT ALMOST NEVER WORKS. You think they would get it by now, but nope, they keep lining up in droves to get face-destroyed just in case they're the one in a billion winner and the surgery improves things. Which it never does, so.....

It'd be like guys lining up to bungee jump with the rope tied to the end of their dick, just in case it makes their dicks longer instead of horribly mangling them for life.

I don't think it would matter. Even if they look like the hottest 40 year old on the planet, there are 10 million 19 year old chicks flooding hollywood who will suck-off gross old producers and work for starbucks money.

Just start taking the mommy roles in talking dog movies where all you have to do is bug your eyes out at everything junior and rex do. it's easy.

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
the successful plastic surgery is the stuff ya dont notice and there's a lot of that man

Bloody Hedgehog
Dec 12, 2003

💥💥🤯💥💥
Gotta nuke something
I doubt that.

Even the ones that aren't "hosed up" still look wrong; uncanny valley poo poo.

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

she went all in for suicide squad but jared leto beat her

scuba school sucks
Aug 30, 2012

The brilliance of my posting illuminates the forums like a jar of shining gold when all around is dark

Love that Joker.

Cool NIN Shirt
Nov 26, 2007

by vyelkin

Bloody Hedgehog posted:

There's plenty of good examples, you just don't notice them. Megan Fox is a good example, Kim Kardashian is another, and that's about where my knowledge of celebrity plastic surgery ends

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
I think Kate Beckinsale had surgery

Jennifer aniston had two nose surgeries

Grendels Dad
Mar 5, 2011

Popular culture has passed you by.
Meg Ryan, Melanie Griffith and Nicole Kidman walk into a bar.

"WHATS WRONG WITH YOUR FAAAAAAAACES!" asks the bartender.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pr0k
Jan 16, 2001

"Well if it's gonna be
that kind of party..."
she's 53. def. still fuckable.

• Locked thread