Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Son of Rodney
Feb 22, 2006

ohmygodohmygodohmygod

I didnt know about this at all and I'm really pleasantly suprised. I love space exploration stuff and seeing the furthest planet in high def is going to be amazing. (It totally is a planet suck my balls space police you dont control what I think)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Son of Rodney
Feb 22, 2006

ohmygodohmygodohmygod

So neato-o pluto facts for y'all :

Pluto is named after the Greek god of the underworld:
This is a later name for the more well known Hades and was proposed by Venetia Burney an eleven year old schoolgirl from Oxford, England.

Pluto was discovered on February 18th, 1930 by the Lowell Observatory:
For the 76 years between Pluto being discovered and the time it was reclassified as a dwarf planet it completed under a third of its orbit around the Sun.

Pluto has a eccentric and inclined orbit:
This takes it between 4.4 and 7.4 billion km from the Sun meaning Pluto is periodically closer to the Sun than Neptune

Pluto’s Fifth Moon The Hubble Telescope has discovered a fifth moon in orbit around Pluto. This adds to its current satellites Charon, Nix, Hydra and the unnamed P4 (discovered 20th of July 2011). The newest discovery, currently referred to as P5,...

Pluto unlike Goofy, was created to be a dog, not a human, and therefore has no speaking voice. He first appeared in the Chain Gang in 1930 along with Mickey Mouse as a bloodhound. Also in 1930 Pluto appeared with Minnie Mouse as Rover, her pet dog in 'The Picnic'. It was not until the 'Moose Hunt' that Pluto became himself and has since been known as Mickey's best pal and his dog.

Son of Rodney
Feb 22, 2006

ohmygodohmygodohmygod

yeah we should only feed poor perople with our money, scientific advancement is dumb

Son of Rodney
Feb 22, 2006

ohmygodohmygodohmygod

Normal Adult Human posted:

Hahahahahahahaha How The gently caress Is Space Exploration real Hahahaha Nigga Just Feed Some Babies Like Nigga Cast Your Eyes Earthwards Haha

Son of Rodney
Feb 22, 2006

ohmygodohmygodohmygod

I wish we'd go to titan its supposed to be lovely this time of year

Also want a high res pic of those hot nekkid sirens

• Locked thread