Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Samovar
Jun 4, 2011

I'm 😤 not a 🦸🏻‍♂️hero...🧜🏻

Oh sure, Fae SAYS she'll try to keep 'em alive. I bet she'll end up as Pikmin-Joseph Stalin by the end of the series.

Or, keeping in mind with what she said when she first saw the Pikmin, Pikmin-Rose Quartz :getin:

Samovar fucked around with this message at 15:06 on Jun 25, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Samovar
Jun 4, 2011

Someone post the bisonyes gif.

Samovar
Jun 4, 2011

Frogs are not terrifying, Fae.

Samovar
Jun 4, 2011

Whoops, double post

Samovar
Jun 4, 2011

Remeber Fae, light the blue paper, then RETIRE.

Samovar
Jun 4, 2011

Wow. I'm getting flashbacks to Stalingrad with that boss fight.

Samovar
Jun 4, 2011

I don't know if it is the first game or if I am just mis-remembering, but in the third game, isn't the speed of throwing Pikmin much faster? Like Fae seems to be throwing 2 sec-1, while in the other games it must have been around 3 sec-1.

Samovar
Jun 4, 2011

Fae, you're really going to need to step up your button-mashing game.

Samovar
Jun 4, 2011

The long-leg fight went well, congratulations. I didn't know you could actually stop it from moving it's feet that way. Neat.

Samovar
Jun 4, 2011

I've actually really started to get into raw carrots.

Samovar
Jun 4, 2011

Doopliss posted:

On a similar note, frozen grapes are just the best. Ordinary grapes are pretty decent? Freeze them and they become something else entirely.

This goon speaks the truth. Grapes do not become solid-ice balls when frozen, like you might think. They have a texture not unlike ice-cream.

Samovar
Jun 4, 2011

Faylone posted:

That sounds awesome and now I must try them.

Only take a handful at a time, tho. They brown REALLY fast when they start to defrost.

Samovar fucked around with this message at 11:56 on Aug 29, 2015

Samovar
Jun 4, 2011

It's been a while since I last used a Gamecube controller, is the 'throw' button located where you'd hit it with your thumb?

Samovar
Jun 4, 2011

I like how you just don't care about the pikmin anymore.

Samovar
Jun 4, 2011

Isn't a paper tiger something that is totally harmless, while a glass cannon = high offence, low defence?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Samovar
Jun 4, 2011

I wonder who did the Japanese-English translation for this game. They did a great job.

• Locked thread