Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Maldoror
Oct 5, 2003

by R. Guyovich
Nap Ghost
It was good. It's hard to describe... it's kind of like a slight malt taste without any hop, but extremely clean. It's like beer with no character, but I guess that sort of was its character. I used to drink it all the time before I knew anything about good beer or wine.

I would still drink it if it was still around, not all the time, but just for nostalgia I guess.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JnnyThndrs
May 29, 2001

HERE ARE THE FUCKING TOWELS

Bowlcutbarricade posted:

The thought of middle aged people posting on GBS honestly scares me. How hosed up do you have to be to be that old and have the free time to post on such a lovely forum?

It's easy: you don't talk about golf, mutual funds, your goddamn kids, lawn mowers, retirement and ailments, that gives you plenty of time to browse GBS.

GORDON
Jan 1, 2006

by Fluffdaddy

Bowlcutbarricade posted:

The thought of middle aged people posting on GBS honestly scares me. How hosed up do you have to be to be that old and have the free time to post on such a lovely forum?

Let's talk about why it scares you.

Carlos Lantana
Oct 2, 2003

Being old is kind of cool.
I'm allowed to do pretty much what I want as long as I don't gently caress up.
I mostly read the forums at work as I'm in charge of supplying the funny pics and links.

Matey
Mar 28, 2008

eat food

tardwrangler posted:

Being old is kind of cool.
I'm allowed to do pretty much what I want as long as I don't gently caress up.
I mostly read the forums at work as I'm in charge of supplying the funny pics and links.

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005
Hey OP, it's alcoholic sprite.

Matey
Mar 28, 2008

eat food

Really just a solid prostate health site all around for the older men itt http://www.yananow.org/troopc.shtml

Bowlcutbarricade
Dec 27, 2014

GORDON posted:

Let's talk about why it scares you.

Because I see myself balding at 35 in front of a computer monitor typing "I'm gay" repeatedly

GET MY BELT SON
Sep 26, 2007

yea it tasted like a lovely vodka and sprite

nothing more or less really

4outof5
Nov 10, 2003

Leader of the ULT Right.
Grabbing pussy since April 2, 1994

Bowlcutbarricade posted:

It's a joke we're all playing on you called enjoy living in debt forever and working until you're 80 millennial poo poo head this empire of ours is taking a nose dive but it ain't hitting the ground until we're dead and you're still alive. Go blame the boomers or gen xers we're too busy listening to rap while in our 30s and playing Nintendo to care. Only 90s kids get to laugh at this.

Masturbasturd
Sep 1, 2014
Back in the 'day, everything tasted like cum.

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

exspurt analcyst posted:

Back in the 'day, everything tasted like cum.

When did your taste buds stop working?

Carlos Lantana
Oct 2, 2003

It's ironic because I have a prostate the size of a catchers mitt.

Demonachizer
Aug 7, 2004

Matey posted:

What did Zima taste like?

A little bit like lemon lime St. Ides Special Brew. A bit like Mike's Hard Lemonade also. The first time I got drunk was when I was 15 and it was on a 6 pack of Zima while on a school trip to Knoxville TN. I also smoked cigarettes and pot for the first time that day.

This answer brought to you by Demonachizer.

Halah
Sep 1, 2003

Maybe just another light that shines
I always thought it tasted like seltzer water, but the bars I was hanging out at would put grenadine or some poo poo in it if you wanted. Or just drop in a couple jolly ranchers.

Bugdrvr
Mar 7, 2003

4outof5 posted:

It's a joke we're all playing on you called enjoy living in debt forever and working until you're 80 millennial poo poo head this empire of ours is taking a nose dive but it ain't hitting the ground until we're dead and you're still alive. Go blame the boomers or gen xers we're too busy listening to rap while in our 30s and playing Nintendo to care. Only 90s kids get to laugh at this.

I'm a Gen Xer but I'll enjoy the laughter while I'm doing slightly older guy things. This no debt, no resposibility, 6 figure job having life isn't for everyone but it's got its upsides.

I have had Zima before but it's been a really long time. I think it was like a grapefruity sprite with a tiny bit of alcohol taste. Lots of times they would be the last things left at a party and if you wanted to keep that buzz going until sunup you did what you needed to do.

a dog from hell
Oct 18, 2009

by zen death robot

Demonachizer posted:

A little bit like lemon lime St. Ides Special Brew. A bit like Mike's Hard Lemonade also. The first time I got drunk was when I was 15 and it was on a 6 pack of Zima while on a school trip to Knoxville TN. I also smoked cigarettes and pot for the first time that day.

This answer brought to you by Demonachizer.

drat you went hard.

Matey
Mar 28, 2008

eat food

drat my youth for not letting me have a zima. they sound fantastic! Maybe zima will pull a surge and come back to the US.

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

Zima tasted like Smirnoff ice without the sugar and extra co2.

Maldoror
Oct 5, 2003

by R. Guyovich
Nap Ghost
There was actually a Zima Gold for a while which was urine colored. It was horrible.

opus111
Jul 6, 2014

Bowlcutbarricade posted:

if you work in an office you will probably reach a point in your career where you have literally nothing to do for about 2/3 of the working day.

Matey
Mar 28, 2008

eat food

ohsosad
Feb 11, 2012

Why is every game i play unbalanced in the other guys favour?

Sold!

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

TOASTY!

Cyberball 2072
Feb 17, 2014

by Lowtax
Coors, then the nation's No. 3 beer-maker, hopped on the bandwagon by devising a simple process for making a clear brew—just filter your lowest-grade lager through charcoal (a process that strips away both color and taste)

Teens say they think that the drink is harder for police and parents to spot than beer or hard liquor. Some teenagers even say that Zima can beat a Breathalyzer test.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M2apKEPGnpg
^My gay 90s friends enjoying a zima.

Cyberball 2072 fucked around with this message at 03:42 on Jun 21, 2015

porkchop_express
May 27, 2004
it was the meth of malt liquors

Divine Styler
Apr 8, 2005

quantum mechanic

karma_coma posted:

I grew up in bumfuck nowhere Oklahoma and girls used to put jolly ranchers in them while real dudes drank beer b/c we weere all redneck hillbilly white trash

point is i dunno but i guess bad

That's what I was gonna post. my old girlfriend used to put green jolly ranchers in them.

I remember they tasted like flat sprite mixed with soju. They made you piss a lot too.

Bippie Mishap
Oct 12, 2012

Bartles. You should be asking about Barles and James dumbass.

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler

Matey posted:

What did Zima taste like?

flavorless wine cooler

ghlbtsk
Apr 19, 2005

these bath mats
are
GORGEOUS
The best thing about being old is the smug satisfaction of knowing that when all the water dries up, the world economy collapses and there's no more food I'll already be dead and you fuckers will have to suffer through it.

pr0k
Jan 16, 2001

"Well if it's gonna be
that kind of party..."

Bowlcutbarricade posted:

It's midnight. Wife and kids in bed. Been posting here for sixteen fuckin years, if you can believe that poo poo. My first account had a counterstrike tag on it.

Anyway, zima tasted like a kind of flat vodka and tonic. It was poo poo.

I had sardines for lunch. Where's the old guy thread?

Matey
Mar 28, 2008

eat food

Bippie Mishap posted:

Bartles. You should be asking about Barles and James dumbass.

Maybe you should be.

I don't give a gently caress about that bullshit you dildo.

I'm just trying to figure out if Zima was zomething different in a good way or not, or at all.

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler

Matey posted:

I'm just trying to figure out if Zima was zomething different in a good way or not, or at all.

I already answered this question

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Matey
Mar 28, 2008

eat food

gnarlyhotep posted:

I already answered this question

Don't worry, I gave your answer more weight than the answers of the regular goonplebs. But I need as much data as I can get

• Locked thread