Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
RISCy Business
Jun 17, 2015

bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork
Fun Shoe
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/asia/kim-jongun-claims-to-have-cured-aids-ebola-and-cancer-with-single-miracle-drug-10332386.html

quote:

North Korea has created a wonder drug which not only cures Aids, but also eradicates Ebola and cancer, if the latest proclamation from the country’s news agency is to be believed*.

(*Hint: It's probably not)

shoutout to the homie kim-jong un

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ohsosad
Feb 11, 2012

Why is every game i play unbalanced in the other guys favour?
Does it cure fat?

RISCy Business
Jun 17, 2015

bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork
Fun Shoe

ohsosad posted:

Does it cure fat?

man did you even look at the picture

obviously it doesn't

TOOT BOOT
May 25, 2010

they're not lying, the cure is death

Jst0rm
Sep 16, 2012
Grimey Drawer
I'm the giant roll of tape.

Stick Figure Mafia
Dec 11, 2004

TOOT BOOT posted:

they're not lying, the cure is death

BobFossil
Jun 17, 2005

Note to self: I hate whites.
couldn't save his daddy though, he got kim jong ill X-D

ohsosad
Feb 11, 2012

Bloody Hedgehog
Dec 12, 2003

💥💥🤯💥💥
Gotta nuke something

Mandator
Aug 28, 2007

hm, what would it be funny if kim were holding

oh, i know, a dick

Rand alPaul
Feb 3, 2010

by Nyc_Tattoo
Wait is Cancer not capitalized, also isn't AIDS an acronym?

loving newspapers suck.

Matey
Mar 28, 2008

eat food

Was kim jong un the doctor that helped deliver Bill Cosby's hoagie baby?

Taffer
Oct 15, 2010

suddenly im starving

Haptical Sales Slut
Mar 15, 2010

Age 18 to 49
god bless kim jung ill

Salt Fish
Sep 11, 2003

Cybernetic Crumb

Rand alPaul posted:

Wait is Cancer not capitalized, also isn't AIDS an acronym?

loving newspapers suck.

Aids, Cancer, and Ebola are the proper names of 3 people the drug poisoned during trials.

cthulusnewzulubbq
Jan 26, 2009

I saw something
NASTY
in the woodshed.

can it cure *this much* aids oh wow

Crusty Nutsack
Apr 21, 2005

SUCK LASER, COPPERS

he seems to have gotten even fatter

perhaps he is growing an heir. goongrats to him

ballistics statistics
Nov 27, 2003

:shepface:God I fucking love Diablo 3 gold, it even paid for this shitty title:shepface:

How much food is this fucker eating that literally every picture that we see of him he is visibly fatter?

I mean holy poo poo is he eating the entire GDP?

We don't have to worry about freeing NK, we just need to parachute in some mcdonalds and wait a couple weeks for him to die of a heart attack.

MrMoo
Sep 14, 2000

So either the wonder drug cures them or they die from drought?

Son of Rodney
Feb 22, 2006

ohmygodohmygodohmygod

while everyones talking about his fat I still can't get over his hair

I mean it's bad enough having people enslaved in a horrible system held up by sheer terror and desperation, but having their dictator look like that and expecting people not to laugh is just plain cruel

Demonachizer
Aug 7, 2004
hahahaha he got fatter. He is entering Taft levels of fat now.

It is so absurd. He is the leader of a country full of starving people and it is apparently because he is eating all the food. Good luck Ms. Antoinette.

MrMoo posted:

So either the wonder drug cures them or they die from drought?

From the perspective of regime change this can be a good thing.

krampster2
Jun 26, 2014

lol he is a goon (he must be because he is fat ahahaaa) which goon is he?

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.

krampster2 posted:

) which goon is he?

wwe wrestler kane

Teikanmi
Dec 16, 2006

by R. Guyovich
What a nice man

Hobohemian
Sep 30, 2005

by XyloJW
Why is he wearing a lab coat over his overcoat? Aren't you hot indoors you fat sack of poo poo?

Demonachizer
Aug 7, 2004

Hobohemian posted:

Why is he wearing a lab coat over his overcoat? Aren't you hot indoors you fat sack of poo poo?

It is hard to take his coat off and put it on because of his little stubby arms so he just keeps it on always so as not to be embarrassed by the struggle of getting it on and off in public. This isn't conjecture. I am 100% sure this is why. (source: watched a fat man trying to take his coat off on a train once)

Universe Master
Jun 20, 2005

Darn Fine Pie

i like how he's the only fat man in his entire country.

Tiberius Thyben
Feb 7, 2013

Gone Phishing

Universe Master posted:

i like how he's the only fat man in his entire country.

That's not true. The Korean Friendship Association has regular visits there.

Kempo Yellow Belt
Jan 5, 2012
Fun Shoe

ohsosad posted:

Does it cure fat?

looks like he is back on the cheese again.

Mr. Pumroy
May 20, 2001

lol those wacky bastards more like dprcray

Nigel Farage
Jun 20, 2015

by Ralp

(and can't post for 2 years!)

Best Korea is Best Korea.

Fallows
Jan 20, 2005

If he waits long enough he can use his accrued interest from his savings to bring his negative checking balance back into the black.

i am this fat now but id like to only be this fat

Blurry Gray Thing
Jun 3, 2009
North Korea's in a real period of growth.

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
best korea

Fiend
Dec 2, 2001

Now one with him carrying a Juche.

Otto Von Jizzmark
Dec 27, 2004
It be kind of funny if they really did like some wunderkin genious came up with the magic cure. North korea would have its cock down every other countries throat.

IronClaymore
Jun 30, 2010

by Athanatos

ThaGrandCow posted:

How much food is this fucker eating that literally every picture that we see of him he is visibly fatter?

Guy needs to go on a high fibre high protein diet. With a fuckload of resistance training and a bit of cardio. 3-day cycle, with yoga and pilates and agility training on the third day. I don't actually know a thing about nutrition or exercise, beyond that what works for me, but give me this man for a month and I'll turn him into a Putin. Or a semi-Putin at least. (It will be far more pleasant for him than his regime's prison camps.)

There's just something inherently shameful about being nuked by someone who's fat. If someone's going to kill us, it should at least be someone who takes care of themselves.

Edit:vvv

the_cow_fan posted:

why would they invent a cure for aids when no-one in the country has it?
Heh, what's to say that half their country doesn't already have it, and they renamed it as something else? They could do that you know. Dominate the public health disease nomenclature. I wouldn't put it past them to blame HIV on "Western Bourgeois Thoughts". They'd only be copying...now who was it...Reagan? One of his guys. Blame it on lifestyle.

IronClaymore fucked around with this message at 13:29 on Jun 20, 2015

the_cow_fan
May 12, 2008

ohsosad
Feb 11, 2012

the_cow_fan posted:

Obviously because he has a giant black friend who might have aids.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

burritolingus
Nov 6, 2007

by Ralp
Oh Northkorea will you ever learn haha.

• Locked thread