Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ChlorophileAddict
Jun 15, 2015

NihilismNow posted:

We are not so much killing the planet as making it unfit for human habitation. The planet and most life on it will survive. We will probably not.

or at least "mostly unfit for human habitation".
But what do we care, the sci fi writers have had time to think of several solutions

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ChlorophileAddict
Jun 15, 2015

naem posted:

Im pretty sure we will survive it just won't be very comfortable, people will squat in their toxic fallout shelters eating beans and algea cursing us (their ancestors) under their breath for a few generations

yeast actually

ChlorophileAddict
Jun 15, 2015

Frankenstyle posted:

Well poo poo. So all these years I could have been totally self sustaining?

pretty sure it's not the pussy kind

ChlorophileAddict
Jun 15, 2015

Mr. Pumroy posted:

parents: when do you explain to your children that you brought them into a world that will only collapse and their fate is either as a bulled-riddled corpse or sex slave to a warlord in the marauder tribes of what was once ohio?

this

disclaimer: I got my ex boyfriend to have a vasectomy by making him watch Children Of Men

ChlorophileAddict
Jun 15, 2015

DancingShade posted:

I for one welcome Soylent Green into my diet.

that's deffo one way to lose weight

• Locked thread