Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Motorola 68000
Apr 25, 2014

"Don't be nice. Be good."
I need to find a job this summer that does not require soliciting my body for sex. My dad's been unemployed for a while and my parents can't pay for University anymore. What should I do?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Huge Lady Pleaser
Jun 17, 2005

hello how r u doing im just looking for ppl 2 chill wit relax go out n have funn if ur looking for da same thing hit me up
Nap Ghost
Become a pimp and solicit other peoples' bodies for sex.

Bowlcutbarricade
Dec 27, 2014

Burn down all liquor establishments near the college and start selling moonshine to students for an inflated price.

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005
I hear there is a real future in selling steak knives door to door

EvilJoven
Mar 18, 2005

NOBODY,IN THE HISTORY OF EVER, HAS ASKED OR CARED WHAT CANADA THINKS. YOU ARE NOT A COUNTRY. YOUR MONEY HAS THE QUEEN OF ENGLAND ON IT. IF YOU DIG AROUND IN YOUR BACKYARD, NATIVE SKELETONS WOULD EXPLODE OUT OF YOUR LAWN LIKE THE END OF POLTERGEIST. CANADA IS SO POLITE, EH?
Fun Shoe
Rob your dads former employer.

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
Go to craigslist and under jobs click on manufacturing. Send an e-mail and resume to every single link

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost
sell a kidney, op

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
Uber

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
debt

NecroMonster
Jan 4, 2009

soliciting your body for sex

Otto Von Jizzmark
Dec 27, 2004
Selling plasma can get you like 70 $ a week. Sucking my dick could get you 20$

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Otto Von Jizzmark posted:

Selling plasma can get you like 70 $ a week. Sucking my dick could get you 20$

you must be real bad a sucking dick

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
wash dishes you weener. you'll get free food and 2 weeks later a line cook will get sacked and they'll train you up as long as you work hard and arnt too retarded (on the low, low end of being retarded, like downs syndrom and cerebral palsy combined retarded)

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
when i was 19 i was hired at this vegetarian place as a dishwasher and within a year was assistant kitchen manager. unfortunatlt it was even more retarded and awful than washing dishes so i left town and never returned

Jerry Mumphrey
Mar 11, 2004

by zen death robot

(and can't post for 4 years!)

typical millennial looking for free advice from Big Internet :rolleyes:

Matey
Mar 28, 2008

eat food

start playing video games on youtube

Soylent Yellow
Nov 5, 2010

yospos
Walk into a bank with your hand in your pocket. Tell them you have a gun. Masturbate furiously with that hand so that you can try an insanity plea if caught.

Matey
Mar 28, 2008

eat food

Soylent Yellow posted:

Walk into a bank with your hand in your pocket. Tell them you have a gun. Masturbate furiously with that hand so that you can try an insanity plea if caught.

Shouldn't the op demand money at some point?

glowing-fish
Feb 18, 2013

Keep grinding,
I hope you level up! :)
If I knew how to be employed, I wouldn't be posting on the internet.

It's tough.

Not that there are not jobs out there, but there isn't a really good gameplan of how to get them.

Soylent Yellow
Nov 5, 2010

yospos

Matey posted:

Shouldn't the op demand money at some point?

He would be too busy masturbating, which is probably why he can't get a job.

Soylent Yellow fucked around with this message at 23:02 on Jun 20, 2015

Weaponized Autism
Mar 26, 2006

All aboard the Gravy train!
Hair Elf
You're hosed, OP.

Motorola 68000
Apr 25, 2014

"Don't be nice. Be good."

Mumpy Puffinz posted:

sell a kidney, op

I like this. The hospital by my house pays good money to use you as a guinea pig to test out new drugs. They pay around 1k depending on what type of tests they do. If my dick falls off, oh well. At least Ill have an education.

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

Get some crows. Teach them to bring you gifts of money found on the sidewalk and in peoples' pockets in exchange for food, shelter, and protection.

(This is an actual semi-serious idea I had like three months ago, as a funny way to make money.)

I. M. Gei fucked around with this message at 23:09 on Jun 20, 2015

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Wizgot posted:

I like this. The hospital by my house pays good money to use you as a guinea pig to test out new drugs. They pay around 1k depending on what type of tests they do. If my dick falls off, oh well. At least Ill have an education.

Hope you do well in your field, dickless

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Just take out more school loans or just join the military

nooneofconsequence
Oct 30, 2012

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.

Get a scholarship.

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

glowing-fish posted:

If I knew how to be employed, I wouldn't be posting on the internet.

It's tough.

Not that there are not jobs out there, but there isn't a really good gameplan of how to get them.

:siren:SERIOUS POST:siren:

I wasn't lying about spaming your resume to every link on Craigslist. If it's a "Fill out this online application" then don't even bother. Those shits never work. Send an e-mail, make the body of it your cover letter, attach the resume. There's a 100% chance a real person will at the very least read the body of the e-mail. You spam enough of them you're bound to get a call back

Universe Master
Jun 20, 2005

Darn Fine Pie

join the navy or airforce, or some military position where you don't fight but just jerk off all day.

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

Mumpy Puffinz posted:

Hope you do well in your field, dickless

Don't listen to this rear end in a top hat, OP. You just go out there and be the best crow-pimp you can possibly be! :)

Kempo Yellow Belt
Jan 5, 2012
Fun Shoe

Wizgot posted:

I need to find a job this summer that does not require soliciting my body for sex. My dad's been unemployed for a while and my parents can't pay for University anymore. What should I do?

http://www.goarmy.com/

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

the army isn't a company the don't have a .com website

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

Have you considered suicide op?

Son of Rodney
Feb 22, 2006

ohmygodohmygodohmygod

Dr. Gitmo Moneyson posted:

Get some crows. Teach them to bring you gifts of money found on the sidewalk and in peoples' pockets in exchange for food, shelter, and protection.

(This is an actual semi-serious idea I had like three months ago, as a funny way to make money.)

good idea, I personally use little british boys with funny accents though since they need less food than crows

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

Wizgot posted:

Came in here to say gay 4 pay. It's the only real option for Millenials, sorry.

Anyway, do you want this :10bux: or not? :clint:

flick my Mr. Bean
Nov 18, 2014

Why let someone else decide what you're worth when you can be like me, a Team Beachbody Coach?

What does it mean to be a Team Beachbody Coach? It means earning an income while you help yourself and others live healthier, more fulfilling lives. It's being passionate about helping to end the trend of obesity in this country. All by doing what you love—staying fit and healthy, while inspiring others to do the same.

Whether you're already a "product of the product"—someone who's found success through one of our world-class fitness solutions or products—or whether you were inspired by watching a friend or family member transform their lives the same way, becoming a Coach will reward you in ways you never thought possible—physically, personally, and financially.

Think you're up for the challenge? Click below and start creating change—in your life and in the lives of others—today. You can be part of something so big, it's changing the world, one healthy decision at a time. How cool does that sound?

Coaching makes your world grow larger. How? You'll meet people and develop new relationships that will enrich you in ways you never imagined. You'll explore exciting new opportunities for personal development. You can earn world-class trips to exotic destinations—or work out with your favorite celebrity trainers. Maybe even be recognized on stage, in front of thousands of your peers at our most exciting and important Coach event of the year—Summit.

Think back to when you first made the decision to get fitter, stronger, and healthier with a Beachbody program. Now imagine the rewards your ambition and commitment can bring you as a Team Beachbody Coach.

You CAN do the things in life you were always meant to do. Just by doing what you love. That's what the Team Beachbody Coaching opportunity is all about.

As a Team Beachbody Coach, you can begin earning money right away. The products you'll be offering are proven successes—backed by multimillion dollar ad campaigns—they're brands people already want to buy. You'll earn up to $105 for every Beachbody Challenge Pack you sell and a 25% commission on all of your other retail sales. And if you choose to build a network of Coaches below you, you can earn even more.

Many Coaches earn enough cash to stretch their monthly budgets. Some earn enough to quit their day jobs. A few top Coaches even earn more than a million dollars a year.

See the Compensation Plan Highlights for an overview of how to earn money, but if you really want to get into the numbers and learn all the different ways to earn as a Team Beachbody Coach, click on the Coach Policies and Procedures/Compensation Plan link below. (Warning—it's kind of boring, but if you insist, go ahead and read it.)

Dr. Video Games 0112
Jan 7, 2004

serious business
I dont know join MLM maybe or start one

Or kickstarter it

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

Dr. Video Games 0112 posted:

I dont know join MLM maybe or start one

Or kickstarter it

I heard of this dude who used to work at Kirby vaccums selling them. Like from 17 to 23 it was his only job. His parents died and left him a shitload of money. Kirby came up to him asked if he wanted to be a partner, took his money, kicked him to another town and told him to start a new office and find his own sales team. Of course he couldn't and lost it all

flick my Mr. Bean
Nov 18, 2014

Volume posted:

I heard of this dude who used to work at Kirby vaccums selling them. Like from 17 to 23 it was his only job. His parents died and left him a shitload of money. Kirby came up to him asked if he wanted to be a partner, took his money, kicked him to another town and told him to start a new office and find his own sales team. Of course he couldn't and lost it all

Sounds like he didn't have the drive to succeed and poisoned his own financial well. OP, based on your posts, I'd say that isn't a risk for you.

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Volume posted:

That dude should have tried out for a kicker in the NFL

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bulgogi Hoagie
Jun 1, 2012

We
my best advice is think of everyone you knew in your life at least a little, call them up and ask if they've got anything on or know anyone

especially if these people you knew are at least marginally older than yourself

• Locked thread