Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord
went to a public bathroom recently while I was out of the house for once and a few guys came in and walked 10 yards to the final stall and i assume they did so as they're ashamed of their 2" or 3" inch penises.

personally, if I have to go real bad I just go to first stall available, if not I'll try and give other guy at least a one stall buffer zone. don't care if people see my baby dick, not my fault it's so small.

what's other people's thoughts on these important matters.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stoic Commie
Aug 29, 2005

by XyloJW
i think you have a baby dick lol

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
i have a big dick. sometimes i stand in the women's room to piss into the urinals

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

Buglord

Stoic Commie posted:

i think you have a baby dick lol

This is an established fact already, but thanks for your input, friend.

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012
dont poop outside of the toilet bowl!!!!

ArbitraryC
Jan 28, 2009
Pick a number, any number
Pillbug
For a lot of people not feeling like they have any privacy makes it harder to pee OP, it's not necessarily about their penis size it just might be hard to go when they're uncomfortable.

Masturbasturd
Sep 1, 2014
and what's the deal with the dapper black man offering towels and mints?

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

i always go to the urinal next to the other guy and stare intently at his dick while i stroke mine

tetsuo
May 12, 2001

I am a shaman, magician
leave a buffer urinal. use a stall if none is available.

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

tetsuo posted:

leave a buffer urinal. use a stall if none is available.

dont you want to strike up a conversation with your restroom-mate

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

Buglord
Im fairly neurotic myself but if you gotta go you gotta go imho. I could see having performance issues if you're boning some girl/guy in front of their SO, or if youre a participant in an orgy, but seems like peeing shouldn't be this big of a deal. Just my $0.02

Fat-Lip-Sum-41.mp3
Nov 15, 2003
boston legal had excellent bathroom scenes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N0lvfWOk9qw

Fat-Lip-Sum-41.mp3 fucked around with this message at 01:53 on Jun 21, 2015

gleebster
Dec 16, 2006

Only a howler
Pillbug
Everyone uses the first stall. Thus, it's filthy.

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

gleebster posted:

Everyone uses the first stall. Thus, it's filthy.

actually everyone just thinks everyone else uses the first stall, so they use the last one because they think they are being clever. the first stall is the cleanest usually

the freakanomics of bathroom etiquette

Noblesse Obliged
Apr 7, 2012

sinks are closer and you can just rest your dong on the counter while you go.

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
you can wash your hands while you pee too

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

lol no one washes their hands unless they think someone else might know they didnt

Kempo Yellow Belt
Jan 5, 2012
Fun Shoe
public restrooms is 'a star wars betamax' thing.

i'm sure he can help you out

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
You can jack off as loud as you want and no one can say anything cause they are probably doing it too!!

ArbitraryC
Jan 28, 2009
Pick a number, any number
Pillbug

TEAYCHES posted:

lol no one washes their hands unless they think someone else might know they didnt
Eh if I'm getting paid to wash my hands I will.
e: I can understand not washing your hands after taking a leak at home but if you're in a public place and you have the opportunity to wash your hands you probably should.

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

Buglord
A lot of issues involved with public restrooms really, paints a portrait of people's character.

Dudes that just put water on their hand and leave are peculiar; if you didn't want to wash your hands commit to it 100%, just putting water on them and leaving is a F'n bizarre

The GOP Delusion
Sep 10, 2010

The security of Israel is a moral imperative for all free peoples.

TEAYCHES posted:

actually everyone just thinks everyone else uses the first stall, so they use the last one because they think they are being clever. the first stall is the cleanest usually

the freakanomics of bathroom etiquette

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U_eZmEiyTo0

tetsuo
May 12, 2001

I am a shaman, magician

TEAYCHES posted:

dont you want to strike up a conversation with your restroom-mate
no, that time is just for me, my distressingly small dick and the urine gushing out.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
just narrate everything you do in a public restroom. a more advanced technique is to narrate what some random stranger does in a public restroom, but novices tend to shy away from intruding into occupied stalls.

Stoic Commie
Aug 29, 2005

by XyloJW
baby dick baby dick boo boo boo

Maldoror
Oct 5, 2003

by R. Guyovich
Nap Ghost

Only registered members can see post attachments!

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
wow, that guy on the right sure is afraid of being so close to a black man.

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005
I normally take a stance at least six feet away and just piss on everything.

Phobic Nest
Oct 2, 2013

You Are My Sunshine

Serious Frolicking posted:

just narrate everything you do in a public restroom. a more advanced technique is to narrate what some random stranger does in a public restroom, but novices tend to shy away from intruding into occupied stalls.

huh more sinkers than floaters

you need more fiber man

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
it's you OP you're the fuckwit that uses the urinal right next to the only other person pissing when there's 10 urinals free

Dr. Video Games 0112
Jan 7, 2004

serious business
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hl8I2uIW8Qw

Jose Oquendo
Jun 20, 2004

Star Trek: The Motion Picture is a boring movie
I like to rip out my pubes and put them in the urinal.

gottabefrank
Sep 19, 2014

Store my piss most of he day, then while peeing I slowly back up and increase the force of my pee so I'm standing 5 feet from the urinal arcing my stream while grunting loudly

ROFLburger
Jan 12, 2006
i like when theres like 6 available urinals but the dude who walks in after you chooses to piss in a stall. like what the gently caress you know urinals are way more convenient bro

porkchop_express
May 27, 2004
glory holes are not gay dad

porkchop_express
May 27, 2004
granny gives a wicked upper decker

ohsosad
Feb 11, 2012

Why is every game i play unbalanced in the other guys favour?
Isn't it gross tipping the black guy that lives in the restroom anyway? Since nobody washes their hands anyway you just give him poo poo/piss covered money which he has to thank you for.

FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Me bad posting? That's unpossible!
Lipstick Apathy
Make sure to pull your pants all the way down and also the waistband of your underpants should clear your balls all the way around when you stand at the urinal.

Dr. Video Games 0112
Jan 7, 2004

serious business

notZaar posted:

Make sure to pull your pants all the way down and also the waistband of your underpants should clear your balls all the way around when you stand at the urinal.

Also known as the feels good man & invite 2 gay

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

porkchop_express
May 27, 2004
jerking it at the urinals is acceptable and even encouraged at places of employment

• Locked thread