Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
white mans burping
Feb 24, 2015
This thread is the opposite of mega

Just like your penis

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler

Kuato posted:

went to a public bathroom recently while I was out of the house for once

get a job

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler

I thought you were a communist

never seen again
Jan 25, 2008
Do the public restrooms in question have bidets and heated towels? Asking for a friend.

Otto Von Jizzmark
Dec 27, 2004
If no ones around its ok to poo poo directly on the floor in the stall. Otherwise you can always smear the shitbstained toilet paper on the stall walls. Pooping in urinals is popular and can be fun but its better to poo poo in the sink.

Maldoror
Oct 5, 2003

by R. Guyovich
Nap Ghost

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler

http://tommycatkins.com/

meow

Masturbasturd
Sep 1, 2014
*slips on all the cum on the tiled floor; is paralyzed for life and receives a kind of ok settlement*

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord

exspurt analcyst posted:

*slips on all the cum on the tiled floor; is paralyzed for life and receives a kind of ok settlement*

Lol

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

gnarlyhotep posted:

I thought you were a communist

if you want to eat you should work, unless you have a pretty good reason otherwise

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler

TEAYCHES posted:

if you want to eat you should work, unless you have a pretty good reason otherwise

I'll cook you a frozen pizza?

Jerry Mumphrey
Mar 11, 2004

by zen death robot

(and can't post for 4 years!)

always poo poo; never piss

AEMINAL
May 22, 2015

barf barf i am a dog, barf on your carpet, barf
in european style urinals i enjoy kneeling down until i can cradle my balls on the rim of the urinal, it's very cool and nice on hot summer days

CAPT. Rainbowbeard
Apr 5, 2012

My incredible goodposting transcends time and space but still it cannot transform the xbone into a good console.
Lipstick Apathy
Whenever you get in there, make as much noise, grunt as heavily as you can. Wheeze, and make noises that suggest your prostate is being stimulated by the waste leaving your body. Hit every wall if you can. Slam into every closed door.

This is known as "being polite."

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord

CAPT. Rainbowbeard posted:

Whenever you get in there, make as much noise, grunt as heavily as you can. Wheeze, and make noises that suggest your prostate is being stimulated by the waste leaving your body. Hit every wall if you can. Slam into every closed door.

This is known as "being polite."

was at a goodwill in the magnolia area of seattle there was a homeless guy in the bathroom sounded like he was giving birth. was an entertaining experience, i guess it'd be good if i (and fellow goons), did this for the benefit of the community. :shrug:

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free
I always use the handicap stall both at work and in public, it's so spacious, can really stretch out in there, and relax

Pneub
Mar 12, 2007

I'M THE DEVIL, AND I WILL WASH OVER THE EARTH AND THE SEAS WILL RUN RED WITH THE BLOOD OF ALL THE SINNERS

I AM REBORN

Darkman Fanpage posted:

dont poop outside of the toilet bowl!!!!

A fun game to play at public toilets is to drop a poo poo directly on the seat, then see if you can push it into the water with your piss stream.

Ocean Book
Sep 27, 2010

:yum: - hi

TEAYCHES posted:

equating useful work with wage labor is pretty right wing tho

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer

gently caress the Republic. posted:

public restrooms is 'a star wars betamax' thing.

i'm sure he can help you out

Someone please link my successful YouTube channel I forgot what its called

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

it's only acceptable to playfully duck down, reach under the door of nearby stalls, and grab at the occupant's feet, once you hear the first splashes

Maldoror
Oct 5, 2003

by R. Guyovich
Nap Ghost

Pneub posted:

A fun game to play at public toilets is to drop a poo poo directly on the seat, then see if you can push it into the water with your piss stream.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Romes128
Dec 28, 2008

Fun Shoe
I try to pee in the same urinal as someone else at the same time.

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
i have two stall-related etiquette points i wish everybody understood -

1. silence your lovely phone while you're pooping. i'm sick of hearing the typing tap sounds (who leaves this enabled anyway?) or the audio from a sportscenter video coming from the stall next to me.

2. if you are bitchmade enough to have to lay down some sort of toilet seat covering, at least flush it when you're done to hide your shame

FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Me bad posting? That's unpossible!
Lipstick Apathy
I like the ones with the tard stalls that have their own private sinks. That way you can wash your rear end instead of using the cheap rear end TP.

CAPT. Rainbowbeard
Apr 5, 2012

My incredible goodposting transcends time and space but still it cannot transform the xbone into a good console.
Lipstick Apathy

thathonkey posted:

who leaves this enabled anyway?

a bitchmade turns it off to protect dainty princess ears

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005
My stance is so wide.

porkchop_express
May 27, 2004

thathonkey posted:

i have two stall-related etiquette points i wish everybody understood -

1. silence your lovely phone while you're pooping. i'm sick of hearing the typing tap sounds (who leaves this enabled anyway?) or the audio from a sportscenter video coming from the stall next to me.

2. if you are bitchmade enough to have to lay down some sort of toilet seat covering, at least flush it when you're done to hide your shame

true true. qft

ROFLburger
Jan 12, 2006

thathonkey posted:

2. if you are bitchmade enough to have to lay down some sort of toilet seat covering,

lol if you sit down on a toilet seat cover in human waste. there does not exist a public toilet seat that isn't completely bathed in piss

white mans burping
Feb 24, 2015

notZaar posted:

I like the ones with the tard stalls that have their own private sinks. That way you can wash your rear end instead of using the cheap rear end TP.

Frostwerks
Sep 24, 2007

by Lowtax

modern "art" :rolleyes:

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

ROFLburger posted:

lol if you sit down on a toilet seat cover in human waste. there does not exist a public toilet seat that isn't completely bathed in piss

the only public bathrooms i take a poo poo in if i can possibly help it are the ones at my office that get cleaned regularly. if the seat was bathed in piss laying down a flimsy toilet seat cover isnt goin to make it any less gross i'd just move on to the next stall or hold it in that sitch. hth!

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
Would you like to lay an egg?

reavor
Jul 24, 2013
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IzO1mCAVyMw

Wizchine
Sep 17, 2007

Television is the retina
of the mind's eye.

tetsuo posted:

leave a buffer urinal. use a stall if none is available.

No. I need to take a poo poo. You're making me wait, and probably pissing on the seat, too. Use one of the open urinals. No one's trying to look at your dick.

Jesus Christ
Jun 1, 2000

mods if you can make this my avatar I will gladly pay 10bux to the coffers

A Mean Cow
Jan 18, 2004

I make the best space doll houses ever

Kuato posted:

A lot of issues involved with public restrooms really, paints a portrait of people's character.

Dudes that just put water on their hand and leave are peculiar; if you didn't want to wash your hands commit to it 100%, just putting water on them and leaving is a F'n bizarre

Some of us have very dry skin goddamn it. Have you used that restroom soap with dry skin? 5 minutes later it's like having a pair of stuffed alligators for hands.

A Mean Cow
Jan 18, 2004

I make the best space doll houses ever

notZaar posted:

I have never seen this mythical, holy construction. I doubt they exist.

If it did exist, the sink would be piled 8" over the rim with feces within a day.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fluo
May 25, 2007

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IzO1mCAVyMw

• Locked thread