Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
extra stout
Feb 24, 2005

ISILDUR's ERR
Not any of them. The dancer on the right was only 5'4" but wore a Wonder Woman bikini. Wonder woman is six feet tall. I left

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005
Jesus, what is this thread?

:gas: Op ban thread

extra stout
Feb 24, 2005

ISILDUR's ERR

VendaGoat posted:

Jesus, what is this thread?

:gas: Op ban thread

Please contribute more , forums poster "VendaGoat"

ohsosad
Feb 11, 2012

Why is every game i play unbalanced in the other guys favour?
Only gays even know who Ingmar Bergman is.

Makes you think.

extra stout
Feb 24, 2005

ISILDUR's ERR

ohsosad posted:

Only gays even know who Ingmar Bergman is.

Makes you think.

im gay

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec
Voted 5 on thread title alone

Secks Cauldron
Aug 26, 2006

I thought they closed that place down!
You did the right thing OP. They were all uncultured louts.

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
uhhhh

extra stout
Feb 24, 2005

ISILDUR's ERR
I said "How about Sergio Leone?" Still nothing. The false Wonder Woman would get on her hands and knees and collect the one dollar bills every few minutes. It added up to maybe nine dollars. I saw a man in a cut off grey shirt and a trucker cap picking up ones that fell off the two woman stage and re-use them. I could see how a man could both start and end his life looking for comfort in an opium den.

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
ummmmm

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
get away from me please

extra stout
Feb 24, 2005

ISILDUR's ERR

dad gay. so what posted:

get away from me please

Five guys burgers and fries, heart dies, so what.

That is no country for fat men.

DONKEY SALAMI
Jun 28, 2008

donkey? donkey?

Voted 5

Were you able to find any common ground?

Like Tarantino films or suggest power rangers instead of wonder woman?

Crash_N_Burn
Apr 19, 2014

The Virgin Sproing

cthulusnewzulubbq
Jan 26, 2009

I saw something
NASTY
in the woodshed.
death beckons

this way>>>> to the titties

extra stout
Feb 24, 2005

ISILDUR's ERR

donkey salami posted:

Voted 5

Were you able to find any common ground?

Like Tarantino films or suggest power rangers instead of wonder woman?

No, and I will not pretend to like Corona. I've dated girls 6' and 6'1" but neither of them seemed interested in stripping, I think if the strip bar cannot find an appropriate Wonder Woman they should retire the outfit.

I liked your Virgin Spring and Seventh Seal references, but I don't think Bergman would even if he was not dead. Guy didn't seem to be big on humor.

guidoanselmi
Feb 6, 2008

I thought my ideas were so clear. I wanted to make an honest post. No lies whatsoever.

extra stout posted:

I liked your Virgin Spring and Seventh Seal references, but I don't think Bergman would even if he was not dead. Guy didn't seem to be big on humor.

Humor is subjective, Seventh Seal was pretty funny in a certain light.

extra stout
Feb 24, 2005

ISILDUR's ERR

guidoanselmi posted:

Humor is subjective, Seventh Seal was pretty funny in a certain light.

Was he dumb? No, I'd say he was extremely well spoken.

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005
I would have expected one of the people in the champaign room to have seen Wild Strawberries.

guidoanselmi
Feb 6, 2008

I thought my ideas were so clear. I wanted to make an honest post. No lies whatsoever.

How about Fellini?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b7egw53YKEM

extra stout
Feb 24, 2005

ISILDUR's ERR

The left dancer wearing pink pasties looked like she'd seen 8 ½ at least a hundred times growing up.

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

those plebes in my moms meth lab have never even heard of sartre. wtf

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL
I want to go to strip clubs high as gently caress

Carlos Lantana
Oct 2, 2003

Kandy says Cremaster V was overwrought to the point of being unwatchable. Prefers the more "sessile" III, though I think she's not using "sessile" in its strict sense.

Gentwise
Sep 12, 2003
Gentwise Bankfourthe, Esquire.

Gaunab posted:

I want to go to strip clubs high as gently caress

What's stopping you?

quakster
Jul 21, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
i haven't seen any bengmar movies either, does this mean i might enjoy a strep klub

Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Dec 22, 2005

GET LOSE, YOU CAN'T COMPARE WITH MY POWERS
the carnival game attendant was not familiar with the "matrix" films and did not appreciate my trenchcoat joke

Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Dec 22, 2005

GET LOSE, YOU CAN'T COMPARE WITH MY POWERS
the longshoreman did not understand what I meant when I told him how "No Country for Old Men" was more "Free Willy" than "Free Willy 2"

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

extra stout posted:

I said "How about Sergio Leone?" Still nothing. The false Wonder Woman would get on her hands and knees and collect the one dollar bills every few minutes. It added up to maybe nine dollars. I saw a man in a cut off grey shirt and a trucker cap picking up ones that fell off the two woman stage and re-use them. I could see how a man could both start and end his life looking for comfort in an opium den.

They should bring back opium dens

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

Hector Beerlioz posted:

Voted 5 on thread title alone

Mr. Unlucky
Nov 1, 2006

by R. Guyovich
this is unfunny tryhard poo poo and somehow more offensive than the effortless retard burger posts

quakster
Jul 21, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
the triggering intensifies, one might say

therattle
Jul 24, 2007
Soiled Meat
OP, did you at least check if they had a vague familiarity with the knight playing chess with death scene?

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

My coworker bought me a lap dance at a strip club once and the girl was almost flat as a board so it was even more depressing than a normal lap dance.

Also there is nothing on this earth more frustrating than a lap dance.

Alec Bald Snatch
Sep 12, 2012

by exmarx

tardwrangler posted:

Kandy says Cremaster V was overwrought to the point of being unwatchable. Prefers the more "sessile" III, though I think she's not using "sessile" in its strict sense.

was that the one with dave lombardo and the one dude from morbid angel covered in bees or was that the one where bjork's hubby climbs the guggenheim while agnostic front and murphy's law have dueling mosh pits?

Carlos Lantana
Oct 2, 2003

3 is guggenheim moshpit as well as Barney getting his teeth smashed out by the masons.

2 is bees and the conjoined mustangs

Carlos Lantana fucked around with this message at 15:08 on Jun 21, 2015

BigBoss
Jan 26, 2012

by Lowtax
My friend married a girl who legitimately stripped to pay for her college degree. She's actually cool and nice.

Saint Drogo
Dec 26, 2011

thread gets 5

BigBoss posted:

My friend married a girl who legitimately stripped to pay for her college degree. She's actually cool and nice.

she gets 5 too

5'd

Alec Bald Snatch
Sep 12, 2012

by exmarx

tardwrangler posted:

3 is guggenheim moshpit as well as Barney getting his teeth smashed out by the masons.

2 is bees and the conjoined mustangs

man i need to watch those again

great stuff to have on in the background at a party

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

extra stout
Feb 24, 2005

ISILDUR's ERR

Angela Christine posted:

They should bring back opium dens

This was maybe the only thing everyone agreed on.

edit

Also it can't be a try hard post if I just wrote a summary of my night on my phone after leaving a strip bar, but it could definitely be unfunny. Today I woke up and my pancreas hurts very bad, tomorrow I have to have it blood tested and hopefully not removed. Seems like all the best GBS posters will die from their own vices, luckily this forum can't possibly get worse so you will all be fine

extra stout fucked around with this message at 20:53 on Jun 21, 2015

• Locked thread