Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011
TBH, I dont really care if you got caught with weed or got too drunk on alcohol and peed on a cop car and had to go to a cell for 2 days ... I mean... have u ever been in real jail.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
im currently serving time in the prison known as life.

pixelbaron
Mar 18, 2009

~ Notice me, Shempai! ~
i worked in a jail for 6 years ama

spud
Aug 27, 2003

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

pixelbaron posted:

i worked in a jail for 6 years ama

Did you ever have sex with any hot guys when the other guards weren't looking?

Did you call quicky anal sex "baton up the bum, son" ?

pixelbaron
Mar 18, 2009

~ Notice me, Shempai! ~
no!! but there were a couple of women officers over the years that got caught up in poo poo like that
manipulated by inmates to bring in poo poo from outside. usually sex involved. i think when one of em was fired for it she even started dating the guy once he got out smdh

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
Nope, I'm white

Told Two Times
Feb 13, 2014

by Smythe
I started kind of a riot in my 100+ year old southern shithole county jail. I was down in the hole yelling about a certain cop that raped a little girl. I shut the gently caress up when some cops threatened to beat my rear end. They flooded my cell full of sewage and then beat the gently caress out of some black people. It was different because I was white and had people on the outside. But they mercilessly beat the gently caress out of those blacks.

They raped and tortured some woman too. The prisoners were having a hoot raping each other in the period of lawlessness as well. I counted over 15 rapes in like 48 hours. All the water pipes must've gone through a room or something next to my cell because I heard all kinds of awful things. They would flush the toilets to cover the noise but I could still hear the screaming and pounding.

Some feds came and got me out after that because the police were gonna kill me for messing with their human trafficking ring. They had put poison in the water jug in my cell it was pretty awful I almost died. I eventually returned to normal but now people say I have evil eyes.

Welp that's my best jail story I have to get ready for church now.

Harald
Jul 10, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
no but i've been to gaol

OhsH
Jan 12, 2008
ye

I.N.R.I posted:

TBH, I dont really care if you got caught with weed or got too drunk on alcohol and peed on a cop car and had to go to a cell for 2 days ... I mean... have u ever been in real jail.

....no

Darf
Jun 6, 2011

You have quite a treasure there...
posting from the prison rape dungeon right now op, send snickers :fyadride:

Sax Mortar
Aug 24, 2004
I took a tour of a jail before. Also managed some projects dealing with upgrades at a few prisons.

Cool NIN Shirt
Nov 26, 2007

by vyelkin

Nooner posted:

Nope, I'm white

:hfive:

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

troubled teen posted:

I took a tour of a jail before. Also managed some projects dealing with upgrades at a few prisons.

I physically dont give a gently caress about that.

ArtIsResistance
May 19, 2007

QUEEN OF FRANCE, SAVIOR OF LOWTAX
Yeah I once murdered a guy with my unreal flow and I was sent to rap jail

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

I.N.R.I posted:

Theoretically tho?

aeglus
Jul 13, 2003

WEEK 1 - RETIRED
was framed after i set a fire in kindergarten and those assholes couldn't pee it out...

Doppelganger
Oct 11, 2002

Harder, Better, Faster, Stronger
I've picked up a lot of people in jail to take them to the hospital or help draw blood for drug/alcohol screenings.

Jim Barris
Aug 13, 2009
Hello, I have been to jail. It's not as bad as you imagine, probably, but if you get arrested in the wrong county there's a chance that it'll be worse then you could ever imagine.

Masturbasturd
Sep 1, 2014
protip: use your Nutriloaf™ sandwich as a pillow, since it's inedible.

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

Jim Barris posted:

Hello, I have been to jail. It's not as bad as you imagine, probably, but if you get arrested in the wrong county there's a chance that it'll be worse then you could ever imagine.

Cool. what crime did you do. you dont have to answer that if its some kind faux pas or something, but if not , how long were you in there for ? (approx).

Jim Barris
Aug 13, 2009

I.N.R.I posted:

Cool. what crime did you do. you dont have to answer that if its some kind faux pas or something, but if not , how long were you in there for ? (approx).
Well I was originally charged with Assault with a Deadly Chemical but I plead down to some lesser form of assault and I was in there four months. Why do you care, I.N.R.I?

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord
once got into a drunken argument with a GF and cops hauled her off to jail. that was closest i ever came to being in the big house.

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

Kuato posted:

once got into a drunken argument with a GF and cops hauled her off to jail. that was closest i ever came to being in the big house.

:respek:

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

Jim Barris posted:

Well I was originally charged with Assault with a Deadly Chemical but I plead down to some lesser form of assault and I was in there four months. Why do you care, I.N.R.I?

Im a market researcher for a company that produces Deadly Chemicals. just kidding - im just curious about the people i post with on this website

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
i did 2 months in county jail. it wss really loving boring and and i read a really bad book about an american ninja that has sex with beautiful women

Sax Mortar
Aug 24, 2004

I.N.R.I posted:

Congrats.

Jim Barris
Aug 13, 2009

I.N.R.I posted:

Im a market researcher for a company that produces Deadly Chemicals. just kidding - im just curious about the people i post with on this website
I'd imagine most of them haven't been to jail. Not because they possess tons of moral character but because they're too cowardly to turn their evil inclinations into harmful actions.

Commie Lasorda
May 15, 2009

IT'S CLOBBERIN' TIME!
Yep, 33 days, spanned over Thanksgiving and got out on Christmas eve just in time to do more meth and nasty buttsex before Santa Claus could

Holiday anal best anal

Frostwerks
Sep 24, 2007

by Lowtax
i was in fake jail

tvayisnihyaami
Dec 23, 2012

by Lowtax
yeah i got arrested like 3 years ago for doing 'graffiti' on williamsburg bridge. i thought it was okay to tag since the whole bridge is covered with graffiti. spent a night in jail coz some hasshole cop decided to arrest me. it was pretty scary. gently caress central booking lol

JnnyThndrs
May 29, 2001

HERE ARE THE FUCKING TOWELS
Yeah, I go to jail(well, state prison, actually), every day - I work there.

Not as a guard, thank Christ, but as a maintenance worker. It's fairly interesting because nobody pays attention to the dude fixing broken poo poo, so you hear all the guards' bullshit -and- all the inmates' bullshit.

Mostly it just seems intensely boring for everybody involved, TV and movies are not particularly accurate in their depiction of prison.

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

Jim Barris posted:

I'd imagine most of them haven't been to jail. Not because they possess tons of moral character but because they're too cowardly to turn their evil inclinations into harmful actions.

You know, I totally agree with u.

TheLittlestBiking
Jul 4, 2011
Yes, three months for felony assault. I was drunk in Olympia after playing a show and saw a bunch of people chasing a dude down an alley, went around to building to check it out and break up the fight, asked what he did and they told me he had raped a girl so I stomped on his head a few times and shattered his eye socket, jaw and nose then walked away, cops showed up real quick, only one other person and I were on camera so they let everyone else go and hauled us in, took months to finish the case, I got the poo poo end of the stick but was able to plead down to assault 3, though the last time i checked my back ground I had two 2's and a three so I need to figure that one out.

Jail is extremely boring my advice is to take work release if at all possible and 6 months before you go in get your own business license so you can make your own hours, 12 in 12 out 6 days a week, it's a joke, but it's more or less just barracks living with a bunch of bro's so you adapt, population sucks real bad but it's still just boring, just keep to yourself and don't annoy or piss anyone off, common sense and common courtesy.

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry
yo 'nri what do you think of ralp?

also how do you feel about xylowj gassing that cool rape thread? did you expect that? i thought that was lame to do

penus penus penus
Nov 9, 2014

by piss__donald
yeah it was dallas county, the bad one. sucked. dont wanna go back lol

burritolingus
Nov 6, 2007

by Ralp
Anyone here go to Sheriff Joe Arpaio's tent jail thing? Now that's a spicy story.

the great deceiver
Sep 23, 2003

why the feds worried bout me clockin on this corner/
when there's politicians out here gettin popped in arizona
yes who wants to hear my prison stories for the 3,000th time

the great deceiver
Sep 23, 2003

i think i hold the honor of being the only gbs poster to have served federal prison time and what an honor it is

Fried Watermelon
Dec 29, 2008

gently caress I work with a woman who can't stop loving talking about that tent city and how all criminals should go to it. She honestly thinks having people eat baloney sandwiches for all their meals will deter people from crime.

If I was a criminal subjected to that you bet your rear end I would come out even more broken and shoot up the nearest WalMart

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

the great deceiver
Sep 23, 2003

i was locked up for just under 3 years. for the first year i wouldn't touch the baloney sandwiches. after that something inside me broke and i started eating the baloney. while i was going on my third year i started enjoying the baloney. i've only been out for like 6 months but i can still put a baloney sandwich back and enjoy it here in the free world. that is how the criminal justice system broke me.

• Locked thread