Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
A CRUNK BIRD
Sep 29, 2004
I'm working on a time travel device so that I can go back to 1992 and sexually abuse Jonathan Taylor Thomas.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

POWERBALL
Feb 16, 2012

by zen death robot
You'rea really bad poster so I dunno how you got accepted in FYAD long enough to make 11000 posts.

A CRUNK BIRD
Sep 29, 2004
I'll have to get there at a time when JTT is not being sexually abused by his manager, his parents, or Tim Allen, so this is going to require pinpoint accuracy as that's a very very small window.

A CRUNK BIRD
Sep 29, 2004

POWERBALL posted:

You'rea really bad poster so I dunno how you got accepted in FYAD long enough to make 11000 posts.
I'm not sure.

Darf
Jun 6, 2011

You have quite a treasure there...
I've already used my time dimension crossing washing machine to see that your plan does not work out

Rando
Mar 11, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
Holy god damned gently caress, thank you thank you! 1992. Perfect.

You and your time machine have the potential to make such a profound life changing difference you can't imagine. Thank you Jesus and time machine guy, thank you

I need you to go and find sophomore-in-high-school me and pass along this exact message, and you MUST get it to me before 3:56pm on October 17th : Set the VCR to record Mother, Jugs and Speed. It is on channel 12.

THANKS

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
i want to use it to go back in time to before i read this lovely thread

A CRUNK BIRD
Sep 29, 2004

thathonkey posted:

i want to use it to go back in time to before i read this lovely thread

That's within the abilities of my device, at least as far as I have it planned. Really the applications for my device are limitless, but I intend to use it to sexually abuse the preteen heartthrob JTT.

A CRUNK BIRD
Sep 29, 2004
There may be a commercial model at some point, at which time you can do whatever you wish.

gottabefrank
Sep 19, 2014

Yea go back to 92 and show them what a real haircut looks like:

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

I'm from the future. If you do that, Senator JTT will channel that hatred by entering politics and eventually win the presidency in the special 2033 recall of chelsea clinton (R).

There's no conflict or anything and he eventually mandates all cars to run on solar power and transexuality and life is p sweet.

edit: this is the worst post I have ever made. i am printing it out so i can decopage it into my college acceptance letter

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD fucked around with this message at 21:25 on Jun 21, 2015

Shirley Crabtree
Aug 8, 2012
actually op i already invented a time machine and i went to the year 3000

not much has changed but we live underwater, and your great great great grandaughter...

is pretty fine

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hhTZdS1-010

Son of Rodney
Feb 22, 2006

ohmygodohmygodohmygod

budhists believe that reincarnation is not consecutive, so when you die you COULD in fact get reborn in an earlier time, such as 1992

theres a hidden meaning in this post op, lets see if you can figure it out

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

Son of Rodney posted:

budhists believe that reincarnation is not consecutive, so when you die you COULD in fact get reborn in an earlier time, such as 1992

theres a hidden meaning in this post op, lets see if you can figure it out

thats loving racist bro

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord
Should go back in time and rape yourself instead imo

Rando
Mar 11, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
DO NOT FORGET MOTHER JUGS AND SPEED

Matey
Mar 28, 2008

eat food

POWERBALL posted:

You'rea really bad poster [op]....

A CRUNK BIRD
Sep 29, 2004
Maybe. It's not important to me.

CISMALES DID 9-11
Jun 5, 2002

chaotic good STEM major; INTJ
op im a bad poster too

you irl
Jan 22, 2014
voted 1 because your thread is #1 op, gj

Jesustheastronaut!
Mar 9, 2014

Lipstick Apathy
:imgay:

A CRUNK BIRD
Sep 29, 2004

CISMALES DID 9-11 posted:

op im a bad poster too
I'm not sure whether I am or not. I guess it isn't my place to say.

Pontificating Ass
Aug 2, 2002

What Doth Life?
OP I really thought this was a bad thread but then I couldn't stop thinking about it and time and space and developing a mental picture of enormous strands of probability and energy naturally holding the past and future together while changing simultaneously and JTT and Im changing my vote to a 4 pretty good idea I guess.

ghlbtsk
Apr 19, 2005

these bath mats
are
GORGEOUS
OP use the time machine to go back 6 months before you were born and push your mother down a flight of stairs.
That way you would never have grown up to use a time machine to go back 6 months before you were born and push your mother down a flight of stairs.

(no offence to you, I just want to see how this paradox resolves itself)

Kosmo Gallion
Sep 13, 2013
Family guy levels of humour OP

A CRUNK BIRD
Sep 29, 2004

VoxIsMyCowboy posted:

Family guy levels of humour OP

Maybe. I've never watched it.

Doctor J Off
Dec 28, 2005

There Is
i wish i could go back in time before i read this thread!!!

A CRUNK BIRD
Sep 29, 2004

Doctor J Off posted:

i wish i could go back in time before i read this thread!!!

Someone already made that post, but I'll let it slide. It's a pretty solid joke considering the subject matter of the thread

Windows 98
Nov 13, 2005

HTTP 400: Bad post
If you had a time machine I would suggest going back in time and killing yourself before you can make this thread

A CRUNK BIRD
Sep 29, 2004

Windows 98 posted:

If you had a time machine I would suggest going back in time and killing yourself before you can make this thread

A tantalizing proposition.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rando
Mar 11, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
Hey everybody, hold up. I got a joke. Dig it:

Hey, OP, use your time machine to travel backwards through time and either do bad things to yourself or prevent yourself from doing an undesirable thing in the future!

Get it?

• Locked thread