Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
the military?
we should have a reasonable deterrent to foreign aggression, and focus on protecting the coastlines and borders
i love the imperial state and want to kill brown people so we can have cheaper gasoline
View Results

• Locked thread
Doctor J Off
Dec 28, 2005

There Is
lol right let's just abolish the military;

you just know the first thing that will happen is that the scandinavians will drop the equality act and send out the viking longships with the terrible shield wall and put the continent, and then by extensions iceland, greenland, and america under pagan rule.

a strong military repels the northmen is what i say

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bolow
Feb 27, 2007

TNG posted:

So we'll continue living in this terrible world as we shuffle forward towards destruction.

Pretty much yeah.

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

Stoic Commie posted:

people can die for whatever reasons they want, why do you live? so you can suck dicks and post? war sounds like a hellaciously radical way to die

It causes a lot of people to suffer, people who aren't even involved in war. There's a huge refugee crisis right now due to the Ukraine and Syria/Iraq conflicts. I think it's really bad that this happens, and I believe war is bad and should be avoided.

TNG
Jan 4, 2001

by Lowtax

Doctor J Off posted:

lol right let's just abolish the military;

you just know the first thing that will happen is that the scandinavians will drop the equality act and send out the viking longships with the terrible shield wall and put the continent, and then by extensions iceland, greenland, and america under pagan rule.

a strong military repels the northmen is what i say

The US Military also keeps away tigers. I don't see any tigers anywhere.

yoloer420
May 19, 2006
I'm absolutely pro abortion. I'm also pro military and pro gays. I'm the opposite of the OP.

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
i wish they'd keep out the mexicans we already hosed up by letting the Irish in to New York

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme
sorry op i lust for arab death

communism bitch
Apr 24, 2009

Robo Reagan posted:

i wish they'd keep out the mexicans we already hosed up by letting the Irish in to New York

send the mexicans to england and tell them to bring theyre delicious food and big booty bitc*es

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

Top City Homo posted:

i think thats really messed up because if you have any kind of empathy for people who die for no good reason then you would be against arab death. the principles of human dignity are universal and you shouldnt let your muslim bloodlust overshadow what is good and true

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Oberleutnant posted:

send the mexicans to england and tell them to bring theyre delicious food and big booty bitc*es

oh right i forgot england food is depressing nevermind we keep the mexicans you guys can have the irish

TNG
Jan 4, 2001

by Lowtax

Top City Homo posted:

Someone's gotta kill the arabs, and we're so good at it too....we're even better than they are at killing each other. It'd be a waste not to kill with the very cutting edge of technology and tactics.

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme

TEAYCHES posted:

i think thats really messed up because if you have any kind of empathy for people who die for no good reason then you would be against arab death. the principles of human dignity are universal and you shouldnt let your muslim bloodlust overshadow what is good and true

i tried

cant do it

my bloodthirst cannot be quenched

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

Top City Homo posted:

i tried

cant do it

my bloodthirst cannot be quenched

would you volunteer to do it yourself or do you just jerk off about arab death on the sidelines?

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

TEAYCHES posted:

apparently not that universal since im lusting p hard for arab death right now

Bolow
Feb 27, 2007

TEAYCHES posted:

would you volunteer to do it yourself or do you just jerk off about arab death on the sidelines?

unfortunately afghans aren't arabs :smith:

well maybe some are but not enough density

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

an arab is tied up in front of you, hes an insurgent. he killed an american soldier. hes begging for his life and you have a beretta m9. would it be bad if you killed him?

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

TEAYCHES posted:

an arab is tied up in front of you, hes an insurgent. he killed an american soldier. hes begging for his life and you have a beretta m9. would it be bad if you killed him?

>examine room

Bolow
Feb 27, 2007

TEAYCHES posted:

being rectally infused with humus and spaghetti at some cia blacksite sounds a lot more terrible than getting capped in the head

Stoic Commie
Aug 29, 2005

by XyloJW
im the refugee who just wanted to mind my own business and ignore my own community while problems got worse outside my window until finally war broke out and i decided to up and become somebody else's problem, thanks for taking me in now gently caress you back to minding my own business

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

Stoic Commie posted:

im the refugee who just wanted to mind my own business and ignore my own community while problems got worse outside my window until finally war broke out and i decided to up and become somebody else's problem, thanks for taking me in now gently caress you back to minding my own business

classic victim blaming

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Stoic Commie posted:

im a swarthy shawarma vendor and sweat is pouring down my hairy chest and my shirt is open and to cool off i squeeze a rag full of cool water over my head and then i catch your eye and wink seductively

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme

TEAYCHES posted:

both op i both jerk to it and will one day volunteer to reap sand people like a scythe to corn

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

Top City Homo posted:

both op i both jerk to it and will one day volunteer to slaughter sand people like a scythe to corn

you should really reexamine your beliefs if you think thats something to even joke about, in my opinion

Ultimate Shrek Fan
May 2, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

TEAYCHES posted:

nah, shoot that son of a bitch and don't think about it ever again, unless you're swappin clean kill stories w/ ur war buds.

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
also ths i think you might dislike the military because you think poo poo that happens in movies and games is what actually happens in the irl military because goddamn if that's your hypothetical then you're divorced from reality

Ultimate Shrek Fan
May 2, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

Robo Reagan posted:

also ths i think you might dislike the military because you think poo poo that happens in movies and games is what actually happens in the irl military because goddamn if that's your hypothetical then you're divorced from reality

WHATS THAT THREAD DOING HANGING OFF YOUR UNIFORM YOU PIECE OF poo poo

A more accurate depiction of the military.

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

Robo Reagan posted:

nah i know how banal the irl military is and i have friends in the air force. but i do believe that invading other countries kills hundreds of thousands of people and millions more have their lives ruined

Jesustheastronaut!
Mar 9, 2014

Lipstick Apathy
teayches you refer to protesting as work? :roflolmao:

I complain loudly in public for fun

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

TEAYCHES posted:

nah i know how banal the irl military is and i have friends in the air force. but i do believe that invading other countries kills hundreds of thousands of people and millions more have their lives ruined

so do something about it instead of bitching on something awful

or cross your arms in a huff and say that you're powerless to change anything

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

Robo Reagan posted:

so do something about it instead of bitching on something awful

its interesting to talk about it with other people, and this forum is about talking to other people, and exchanging ideas

Bolow
Feb 27, 2007

Robo Reagan posted:

this is pretty much what i do except i shrug my shoulders and mark it off as one more step in humanities inexorable march to destruction

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

TEAYCHES posted:

its interesting to talk about it with other people, and this forum is about talking to other people, and exchanging ideas

your idea every time is AMERICA BAD you're up there with 3O in how one note you are

Ultimate Shrek Fan
May 2, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

TEAYCHES posted:

This isn't interesting talk. This is you whining like a bitch trying to bring LF back by posting lovely LF style threads in gibbis hoping to annoy the admins enough to bring it back. You're very transparent.

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

Robo Reagan posted:

your idea every time is AMERICA BAD you're up there with 3O in how one note you are

america is really good, and I love this nation. we have a great culture, and we are a great people. i think it is really hosed up how we killed hundreds of thousands of arabs based on false pretenses.

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

Ultimate Shrek Fan posted:

This isn't interesting talk. This is you whining like a bitch trying to bring LF back by posting lovely LF style threads in gibbis

im sorry you feel this way.

Ultimate Shrek Fan
May 2, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

TEAYCHES posted:

I'm sorry you feel this way.

You're quick

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

im gay

Breakfast All Day
Oct 21, 2004

hi op i tried to fund your idea on kickstarter but i dont see the link???

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

you can donate to the bernie sanders campaign by going to http://goatse.info/

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Breakfast All Day
Oct 21, 2004

excuse me ive read bernard "bernie" sanders platform and nowhere does it mention dissolving the military or gaping your anus

• Locked thread