Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Hopeford
Oct 15, 2010

Eh, why not?

I remember this being when I fell in love with this game :allears: You know I really, really like Alfendi a lot more than Layton. And not just because I think Layton is boring either--Alfendi is a pretty intelligent guy, but he's still nice to people around him while still having his fair share of quirks that don't make him a full on cookie cutter John Cena character. He is a man who prefers to order pizza than drink tea and he's the best.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hopeford
Oct 15, 2010

Eh, why not?
I like that Alfendi at one point just goes "No. I'm not gonna keep trying to prove your guilt. I know you did it. I have the evidence. I don't need you dramatically confessing to it. Get your lawyer if it makes you feel better. Bye." Also my personal name for his later ego is "Evil Al." Because he's not that weird, just evil, and I'm a huge dork.

Hopeford
Oct 15, 2010

Eh, why not?

Hobgoblin2099 posted:

Alfendi's treatment of dogs is why Hershel never brings Luke to family reunions anymore. :ohdear:

You know the funniest part about this game to me is that it stands out so completely on its own that I forget this is even related to the Layton series. Then Alfendi does something crazy and I go "Oh right, this lunatic is literally Layton's son. Jesus Layton, you're a terrible father."

• Locked thread