Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
RickVoid
Oct 21, 2010
Maybe the murder weapon is in the pot of spaghetti? Pretty sure they would have mentioned that though.

Not sure what I'll do if the card in the bathroom turns out to be our murder weapon.

Glad to see someone is taking another crack at this game, I don't think the last attempt made it past the first case.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RickVoid
Oct 21, 2010

Trollhawke posted:

I didn't even know there was a clock in the room.

Huh.

Also, am I the only one slightly wierded out by Bing?
Anyone?

We aren't talking about Bing.

We aren't talking about Bing.

RickVoid
Oct 21, 2010
I'm going with Suicide, here, for some of the reasons posted above, but also because the pun in her name is Blaze of Glory.

I'm also working on a dumb "this was an attempted suicide but someone else was already trying to kill her" convoluted comedy of errors, but I haven't sorted it all out yet.

• Locked thread