Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011
Is it cos of your family?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ein cooler Typ
Nov 26, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
It's because I'm a virgin

Iseeyouseemeseeyou
Jan 3, 2011
because fags and tumblr are ruining this God-fearing country

ChairmanMeow
Mar 1, 2008

Fire up the grill everyone eats tonight!
Lipstick Apathy

I.N.R.I posted:

Is it cos of your family?

you won't answer my texts. I can't do this alone

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

hard to say

calusari
Apr 18, 2013

It's mechanical. Seems to come at regular intervals.
nothing matters

ROFLburger
Jan 12, 2006
im gay

SymmetryrtemmyS
Jul 13, 2013

I got super tired of seeing your avatar throwing those fuckin' glasses around in the astrology thread so I fixed it to a .jpg
chemical imbalance

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry

Ein cooler Typ posted:

It's because I'm a virgin

I've, been denied, all the best, ultra sex.

Hobohemian
Sep 30, 2005

by XyloJW
They're not regular. Need to eat more fiber and be in good bowel health before you can be truly happy.

Cool NIN Shirt
Nov 26, 2007

by vyelkin

Hobohemian posted:

They're not regular. Need to eat more fiber and be in good bowel health before you can be truly happy.

This, and also because we read your posts and they're bad. They make us sad

Demonachizer
Aug 7, 2004
I am actually at a pretty big high in my life currently :) I am generally pretty happy though.

This post brought to you by Demonachizer.

John Denver Hoxha
May 31, 2014

What a persistent nightmare!
....but enough about my posts
Because of your posting

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

its because if clinically diagnosed severe depression w psychotic features so i guess in a way yes its because of my family. i have v bad genes, hyperhidrosis shin splints sdwpf. a gay dick not quite tall enough shouldrrs too small for my large frame no sharp angles on my nose eyes too brown hair too brown unless i spend a day in the sun it gets lighter. also i am p gassy

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
because while i completely immerse myself in it, far too many people have yet to learn the joys of anime.

also my hosed up brain seems incapable of feeling joy.

rabble rabble
Mar 24, 2015

Nap Ghost
too many drugs or not enough, depends

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

trouble with portion sizes cannot reverse park too self aware and simultaneously not self aware enough. nose prone to booking tiny, tiny ear canals, short and long sighted tone deaf eyelashes too long on one eye weird toe nails especially on the little toe. terrible name with embarrassing initials that spell an insult i dont think that last one was accident

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

fingers too sausagey cant spell. i think thats everything

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

oh obesity bad odour at all times sweat smells like farts clingy and needy and v judgemental

ChairmanMeow
Mar 1, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

lonesomedwarf posted:

fingers too sausagey cant spell. i think thats everything

are you really a lonesome dwarf

opus111
Jul 6, 2014

I already asked this question op and the answer is that smart = miserable. Also something about triangles having infinite sides.

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

ChairmanMeow posted:

are you really a lonesome dwarf

well actually................ yes

ChairmanMeow
Mar 1, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
I'll be your friend and type your papers for you.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
I'm not and it's a big part of why it's fun to post here, because I can annoy people just by liking things or dissing things in the fashion taught to me by my comrade valley girls :c00l:

Testikles
Feb 22, 2009
Because she left me and took a little bit of me with her, and until she comes back, I'll never be whole again. I'm doomed to stand here on my last few inches of dignity with the wind whistlin' through my chest until the storm finally knocks me down and the digger tucks me under the sod.

Masturbasturd
Sep 1, 2014
Because I'm not an idiot. Depressed people are usually depressed because their perceptions are correct.

Euphoria is pending.

Hobohemian
Sep 30, 2005

by XyloJW
People who think they are depressed because they are "too smart" for the world are loving hilarious.

ROFLburger
Jan 12, 2006

exspurt analcyst posted:

Depressed people are usually depressed because their perceptions are correct.

That's a pretty bold statement

Masturbasturd
Sep 1, 2014

ROFLburger posted:

That's a pretty bold statement

U got tha Zoloft?

ROFLburger
Jan 12, 2006
nope

The Dregs
Dec 29, 2005

MY TREEEEEEEE!
the wife. yeah, mostly my wife.

penus penus penus
Nov 9, 2014

by piss__donald
im not OP,

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Testikles posted:

Because she left me and took a little bit of me with her, and until she comes back, I'll never be whole again. I'm doomed to stand here on my last few inches of dignity with the wind whistlin' through my chest until the storm finally knocks me down and the digger tucks me under the sod.

same,but the booze keeps me seperated from reality and so i no longer feel anything except the most extreme emotions, like rage, mortal dread, hunger, and mowing the yard.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
nothing wrong with always being miserable, but it is pathetic if you think it gives you some special insight.

Giraffe
Dec 12, 2005

Soiled Meat
If you saw me, you'd understand.

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Serious Frolicking posted:

nothing wrong with always being miserable, but it is pathetic if you think it gives you some special insight.

actually there is something wrong with that fyi

Cake Smashing Boob
Nov 5, 2008

I support black genocide
if you knew anything about the world you would be to OP

read a book or something, geez

Saalkin
Jun 29, 2008

Cause I hate myself more then I hate you.

Your Rain
Nov 29, 2006
All those born beneath an angry star.
cause im alone op so very alone... :'(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Orchestrated Mess
Dec 12, 2009

Fuck art. Let's dance.

mostly alcohol

• Locked thread