Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

its because if clinically diagnosed severe depression w psychotic features so i guess in a way yes its because of my family. i have v bad genes, hyperhidrosis shin splints sdwpf. a gay dick not quite tall enough shouldrrs too small for my large frame no sharp angles on my nose eyes too brown hair too brown unless i spend a day in the sun it gets lighter. also i am p gassy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

trouble with portion sizes cannot reverse park too self aware and simultaneously not self aware enough. nose prone to booking tiny, tiny ear canals, short and long sighted tone deaf eyelashes too long on one eye weird toe nails especially on the little toe. terrible name with embarrassing initials that spell an insult i dont think that last one was accident

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

fingers too sausagey cant spell. i think thats everything

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

oh obesity bad odour at all times sweat smells like farts clingy and needy and v judgemental

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

ChairmanMeow posted:

are you really a lonesome dwarf

well actually................ yes

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

guys, hey guys, imagine..... just imagine for a minute......... imagine that people who are depressed are not depressed because of chemical imbalances but because they see the world for what it truely is, without filters..... of any kind........... wow and imagine if this was true and its really the people who arent depressed who have it wrong..... whoh....

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

np. were friends now

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

Ocean Book posted:

Human life must be some kind of mistake. The truth of this will be sufficiently obvious if we only remember that man is a compound of needs and necessities hard to satisfy; and that even when they are satisfied, all he obtains is a state of painlessness, where nothing remains to him but abandonment to boredom. This is direct proof that existence has no real value in itself; for what is boredom but the feeling of the emptiness of life? If life — the craving for which is the very essence of our being — were possessed of any positive intrinsic value, there would be no such thing as boredom at all: mere existence would satisfy us in itself, and we should want for nothing. But as it is, we take no delight in existence except when we are struggling for something; and then distance and difficulties to be overcome make our goal look as though it would satisfy us — an illusion which vanishes when we reach it; or else when we are occupied with some purely intellectual interest — when in reality we have stepped forth from life to look upon it from the outside, much after the manner of spectators at a play. And even sensual pleasure itself means nothing but a struggle and aspiration, ceasing the moment its aim is attained. Whenever we are not occupied in one of these ways, but cast upon existence itself, its vain and worthless nature is brought home to us; and this is what we mean by boredom. The hankering after what is strange and uncommon — an innate and ineradicable tendency of human nature — shows how glad we are at any interruption of that natural course of affairs which is so very tedious.

getting this tattooed in a swirling pattern around my stomach and going into my belly button

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

killmeimmafailure posted:

A boy leaning against a tree with his sister looking up at him

the boy is leaning against an ancient alien

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

Kyrie eleison posted:

I feel great! But most people here are sad because they believe they live in a dark and uncaring world devoid of purpose, in which they must slave away for a hopeless outcome, and lack the ability to form lasting and healthy human relationships based on real expression of the inner soul.

stop lying on the some thing awful forums please, this is a place for sharing and real talk only

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

Kyrie eleison posted:

Just D&D posting, and posting elsewhere, and reading weird internet sites and watching weird youtubes, and working at my job I enjoy, and spending time with or calling family, and going out with friends for drinks, and hanging out with some special friends online, and spending lots of quality time doing things by myself either at home or away, and exercising and having a healthy but satisfying diet, and reading the Bible and sometimes other books, and going to church and sometimes confession, and having a great time with my church community, and making sure to give a few dollars and a smile here and there to people on the street, which is all very enjoyable really.

stop lying on the forums please

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

Kyrie eleison posted:

Just D&D posting, and posting elsewhere, and reading weird internet sites and watching weird youtubes, and working at my job I enjoy, and spending time with or calling family, and going out with friends for drinks, and hanging out with some special friends online, and spending lots of quality time doing things by myself either at home or away, and exercising and having a healthy but satisfying diet, and reading the Bible and sometimes other books, and going to church and sometimes confession, and having a great time with my church community, and making sure to give a few dollars and a smile here and there to people on the street, which is all very enjoyable really.

can i be your special internet friend too i have a bible in front of me. it is the king james version with the old and new testament inside. it has all the words in it and each page turns properly when you want it to. i havent read it but i bought it with my own, real money. it is here in the same room as me and i can read it any time, but i havent got around to it yet..... or should i say..... HEAVENT got around to it! ha ha, thats a little joke only bible readers will understand. but seriously we are friends now

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

im reall. v lonely and needy and am up for talking to anyone about anything. i am so lonely i love it when telemarketers ring. i didnt think they could hang up on you but apparently they can

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

im so lonely i go door to door to ask people how they are and to show off my spinning bow-tie

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

seriously though v lonely and demanding and judgemental and passive-aggressive here

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

vug posted:

strangers they would probably want nothing to do with in real life

w-were friends now *twitch*

• Locked thread