Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Spandex Bonerlord
Sep 30, 2014

I want to make sure I'm fully prepared for my trip. Have any of you goons been there before? Is there anything I should know so I don't get thrown in prison for forty years?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005
I.... Oh who gives a gently caress

:firstpost:

Shneak
Mar 6, 2015

A sad Professor Plum
sitting on a toilet.
Pay extra for a gypsy's airbnb.

Jose Oquendo
Jun 20, 2004

Star Trek: The Motion Picture is a boring movie
tattoo crosses all over your body and eat all the garlic you can. Wrap yourself up in it. Never let anyone into your house or hotel room. Don't go out at night.

Egbert Souse
Nov 6, 2008

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0ZLPJuy9oyQ

Kakarot
Jul 20, 2013

by zen death robot
Buglord
check out the pet shop

ROFLburger
Jan 12, 2006

:eyepop:

Transylvania looks like it owns for a vacation trip

ChlorophileAddict
Jun 15, 2015
1. you won't get thrown into prison unless you rape kids
2. keep your money safe. Your pockets aren't safe. Our gipsies can steal your socks without taking your shoes off and you won't even feel it.
3. don't use taxis. At the airport get the taxi they call for you, not the ones outside
4. Stay away from gipsy girls
5. don't fall asleep on the train.
6. Keep your gadgets hidden, and nothing in your back pockets.
7. tip.
8. If you get in trouble, remember that bribe is a well respected institution. use it wisely
9. Only change your money at authorised exchange houses or you'll getripped off.
10. Pretty much all ATMs have a withdrawal fee

PS: I'm Romanian. PM me with your route if you need more

Jose Oquendo
Jun 20, 2004

Star Trek: The Motion Picture is a boring movie

ChlorophileAddict posted:

1. you won't get thrown into prison unless you rape kids
2. keep your money safe. Your pockets aren't safe. Our gipsies can steal your socks without taking your shoes off and you won't even feel it.
3. don't use taxis. At the airport get the taxi they call for you, not the ones outside
4. Stay away from gipsy girls
5. don't fall asleep on the train.
6. Keep your gadgets hidden, and nothing in your back pockets.
7. tip.
8. If you get in trouble, remember that bribe is a well respected institution. use it wisely
9. Only change your money at authorised exchange houses or you'll getripped off.
10. Pretty much all ATMs have a withdrawal fee

PS: I'm Romanian. PM me with your route if you need more

I'm sure you'll keep him safe......for a fee.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
if you make vampire jokes people in tourism related businesses will pretend to be amused but actually loathe you with every fiber of their being. everyone else will just hate you openly.

Nefarious
Sep 26, 2000

by XyloJW
transilvania is a light bulb that chops its dick off

ChlorophileAddict
Jun 15, 2015

Jose Oquendo posted:

I'm sure you'll keep him safe......for a fee.

no, I don't live in Romania anymore.

ASSASSINS!
Jan 2, 2009
you will probably be hungry so bring some snacks.

ChlorophileAddict
Jun 15, 2015

ASSASSINS! posted:

you will probably be hungry so bring some snacks.

nah, the food in ROmania is amazing.
Just be careful, the natives of transylvania aka ardeleni are... well, very slow. you'll get bored until one finishes a phrase.

naem
May 29, 2011

I really REALLY want to make vampire jokes

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003
For twelve years, you have been asking: Who is John Galt? This is John Galt speaking. I am the man who loves his life. I am the man who does not sacrifice his love or his values. I am the man who has deprived you of victims and thus has destroyed your world, and if you wish to know why you are peris

everyone's a transexual

• Locked thread