Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Foid One
Mar 2, 2015

by Ralp
Action packed two hours of lush scenery and epic Dino's vs. what seemed like six hours of unimaginative desert and the most uninspired "bad guys" imaginable. Deal with it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Whirlwind Jones
Apr 13, 2013

by Lowtax
:agreed:

Drunk Nerds
Jan 25, 2011

Just close your eyes
Fun Shoe

Foid One posted:

Action packed two hours of lush scenery and epic Dino's vs. what seemed like six hours of unimaginative desert and the most uninspired "bad guys" imaginable. Deal with it.

I will punch your eye, through the socket, with my cock, for two hours, until the pressure plunges your eyeball out your nasal cavity, AND that would still be less amazing to watch than MM.

Tip: Learn to drink before movies. hth

Drunk Nerds fucked around with this message at 02:51 on Jun 22, 2015

Foid One
Mar 2, 2015

by Ralp

Drunk Nerds posted:

I will punch your eye, through the socket, with my cock, until it plunges out your nasal cavity, for two hours, AND that would still be less amazing to watch than MM.

Tip: Learn to drink before movies. hth

You have fail aids. It's terminal

Cyberball 2072
Feb 17, 2014

by Lowtax
Those other 4 or 5 Jurassic Park threads just weren't doing it, I have faith in this one.

One could almost say Jurassic Park threads are out of containment

Ramsus
Sep 14, 2002

by Hand Knit
remember when the guy that sprays paint into his mouth karate kicked max who was hanging upside down on a speeding truck about 8 horizontal feet turning him right side up so he could land on another speeding truck

Hobohemian
Sep 30, 2005

by XyloJW
I remember one guy was named The Doof Warrior and that Charlize Theron can def pull off the shaved head look.

Iseeyouseemeseeyou
Jan 3, 2011
actually both were pretty mediocre and overhyped by millennials who don't know better

Egbert Souse
Nov 6, 2008

:perfect:

Ramsus
Sep 14, 2002

by Hand Knit

Iseeyouseemeseeyou posted:

actually both were pretty mediocre and overhyped by millennials who don't know better

It was fun to watch the people whose entire lives revolve around a movie for a month

Testikles
Feb 22, 2009
Eh, nice try OP. Contrarian opinion and then you sit back hoping we'll all jump in red faced and shaking with impotent rage.

Pontificating Ass
Aug 2, 2002

What Doth Life?

Foid One posted:

the most uninspired "bad guys" imaginable
herp derp

Varg
Jan 13, 2007

A friendly face.

Not enough civilian tourists got eaten in Jurassic World.. the commercials made it seem like it was gonna be a slaughter.

Foid One
Mar 2, 2015

by Ralp

Varg posted:

Not enough civilian tourists got eaten in Jurassic World.. the commercials made it seem like it was gonna be a slaughter.

Did you not see the bird scene? It was epic.

NecroMonster
Jan 4, 2009

i troll you lol you hate my post it makes you mad

Foid One
Mar 2, 2015

by Ralp
Did you not see the giant fish Dino ? Or did you think the steam punk baddies from mad max were better? Lulz.

shirts and skins
Jun 25, 2007

Good morning!
Hey sir I DISAGREE AND AM NOW VERY ANGRY

Genetic Toaster
Jun 5, 2011

Testikles posted:

Eh, nice try OP. Contrarian opinion and then you sit back hoping we'll all jump in red faced and shaking with impotent rage.

Foid One
Mar 2, 2015

by Ralp
Lol if you think I'm "trolling" and not spitting fact.

The Dregs
Dec 29, 2005

MY TREEEEEEEE!

Foid One posted:

You have fail aids. It's terminal

Jesus. Go back to reddit.

NecroMonster
Jan 4, 2009

you see i know my options are that i'm trolling (and bad at it) or totally loving retarded so i'm gunna buckle down on that totally retarded option

Foid One
Mar 2, 2015

by Ralp

NecroMonster posted:

you see i know my options are that i'm trolling (and bad at it) or totally loving retarded so i'm gunna buckle down on that totally retarded option

You seem really baffled by the idea that someone could recognize jurAssic world as an objectively better action flax from mad max OP

Amarcarts
Feb 21, 2007

This looks a lot like suffering.
Maybe if it was opposite day.

shirts and skins
Jun 25, 2007

Good morning!
*literally shaking with rage, wax-colored sweat pouring down my face*

*stands up, throwing laptop to the side, and punches wall*

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRGGGHHHH" *start breathing too hard, have to sit down*

Million Ghosts
Aug 11, 2011

spooooooky
get hosed, OP

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
more like jurASSic HURL

naem
May 29, 2011

I just watched mad max and it was retardedly good so

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames
Lol look at you that's adorable

Pontificating Ass
Aug 2, 2002

What Doth Life?

Foid One posted:

You seem really baffled by the idea that someone could recognize jurAssic world as an objectively better action flax from mad max OP
how are you enjoying our fine forums?

Tricky D
Apr 1, 2005

I love um!
I haven't seen Mad Max, but I know the OP is wrong.

Gobblecoque
Sep 6, 2011

Foid One posted:

i don't think you know what "objectively" means op hth

Neukoln19
Oct 27, 2005
Thank you for sharing op

Foid One
Mar 2, 2015

by Ralp
mad max was like 500000000000 hours long. I went to the bathroom twice and din't give a poo poo because nothing happened during the whole movie.

Foid One
Mar 2, 2015

by Ralp
Mad max was basically Zybourne Clock, the movie.

Nodelphi
Jan 30, 2004

We are all quite capable of believing in anything as long as it's improbable.

Ham Wrangler
It made more money, ergo it's obviously better.

Cyberball 2072
Feb 17, 2014

by Lowtax
Mad max fans be all like "oh hey a mad max thread to discuss mad max within"

Drooling child baby cgi Dino product placements the movie fans are all "duh gotta talk about mah movie what's all these Jurassic park threads about? I dunno I like poo poo better make another thread to talk about Dino movie more better"

Hobohemian
Sep 30, 2005

by XyloJW

Nodelphi posted:

It is pretty funny how hard Mad Max bombed.

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames

Nodelphi posted:

Celine Dion, Mariah Carey, and Garth Brooks are better than Metallica.

Theory confirmed.

Why cookie Rocket
Dec 2, 2003

Lemme tell ya 'bout your blood bamboo kid.
It ain't Coca-Cola, it's rice.

Million Ghosts posted:

get hosed, OP

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lotophage
Apr 26, 2015

by Lowtax
I would agree with that OP.

• Locked thread