Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Horniest Manticore
Nov 23, 2013

Hello, you!
Lipstick Apathy

Cursed Lumberjack posted:

thats easy to say i guess but it doesnt cover the fact that even when he isnt selling congressional letterhead for literal millions, he also just quietly donates far more each year and friends and family consider him a very kind and generous person

im sure youre just going to say that his family and friends are lying to the press so its not like i think i can convince you, but i can at least introduce some doubt into your idea that rush has somehow beat his conscience rather than living a life by a moral code that happens to be different from your own

if i said he was amoral i guess i misspoke, but i cant find where i said that, he might give no fucks about certain things, but thats not the same at all

cmon, if you think he only cares about his next check and next pill, go all the gently caress in on it, don't try to say "oh well he also donates to charity too." you love him because he doesn't give a single poo poo except about anything except himself, right? have some courage in your lack of convictions.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cursed Lumberjack
Nov 14, 2006
A rather unfortunate logger indeed.

reverieeee posted:

this is too good to be true holy gently caress

everything cain does is too good to be true, its loving ridiculous

i used to have a lot more time to listen to him since my driving coincided with his show and its one of my biggest regrets right now that i cant bring myself to listen to the radio outside of the car

if his website has an archive of his shows i will totally go through and try to find some of the best ones and post a thread about it

sometimes a liberal gets past the screeners and herman cain takes on his patient-but-exasperated talk-slowly-to-dumb-lefty voice which is great when its coming from someone who is literally less aware of the world than a child

fuck the ROW
Aug 29, 2008

by zen death robot

Horniest Manticore posted:

cmon, if you think he only cares about his next check and next pill, go all the gently caress in on it, don't try to say "oh well he also donates to charity too." you love him because he doesn't give a single poo poo except about anything except himself, right? have some courage in your lack of convictions.

i'm gonna translate this, human being->english:

this guy said some different ideas and plus, he donates all this money to charity. Let's make up new crimes to accuse him about >8)

Horniest Manticore
Nov 23, 2013

Hello, you!
Lipstick Apathy

gently caress the ROW posted:

this guy said some different ideas and plus, he donates all this money to charity. Let's make up new crimes to accuse him about >8)

the gently caress are you talking about

fuck the ROW
Aug 29, 2008

by zen death robot

the gently caress are you talking about

I'm tired of seeing rush limbaugh, the first chris farley, denigriated with fake crimes like he doesn't have a soul. How many millions have you donated to effective charities you stupid bitch

Horniest Manticore
Nov 23, 2013

Hello, you!
Lipstick Apathy

I'm tired of seeing rush limbaugh, the first chris farley, denigriated with fake crimes like he doesn't have a soul. How many millions have you donated to effective charities you stupid bitch

souls are for pussies, nothing wrong with not having one

and don't bring chris farley into this, compai

RISCy Business
Jun 17, 2015

bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork
Fun Shoe

everything cain does is too good to be true, its loving ridiculous

i used to have a lot more time to listen to him since my driving coincided with his show and its one of my biggest regrets right now that i cant bring myself to listen to the radio outside of the car

if his website has an archive of his shows i will totally go through and try to find some of the best ones and post a thread about it

sometimes a liberal gets past the screeners and herman cain takes on his patient-but-exasperated talk-slowly-to-dumb-lefty voice which is great when its coming from someone who is literally less aware of the world than a child

i want to hear all of this so badly

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

This thread is about the N word. Please keep the F word to your mirror.

Cursed Lumberjack
Nov 14, 2006

i literally dont think that so i would not say it

i think he has a different value system from you (its certainly a very different value system from my own) and you dont like that he might be happy with his place in life

the things he values are free time on the beach, golf with his buddies, a cigar and a whiskey after a long day, tons of food and drugs whenever he feels the high slip away. he has positioned himself in life such that he will always have all of that, whenever he wants, and whenever he looks at his wife and thinks "hmm, looking a little old" he just gets a new one

for some people that is paradise, and it wouldnt be for me. i wouldnt want to do the radio thing and i like my wife too much to trade her for a newer one. im also extremely not fat and could not live as a fat person, and i dont really fancy an addiction to painkillers. but hes got it and you cant just wave that away and say "oh yeah well i mean he has everything his fat heart could ever want but im sure hes actually suffering some karmic justice somehow." sorry but he isnt and hes pretty open about how he feels about life goals and where he is in this rich tapestry we call existence

i wouldnt quite say i love him because that word means something specific, id definitely say i admire the fact that he has no master, and that he had the drive to get to where he is. he got lucky as poo poo when he was originally put on air, right place, right time, took full advantage of it and rode the wave to the top. he's a guy i would sit and have a beer with and spend some hours talking to, but not someone id ever want to hang out with on the reg

Cursed Lumberjack fucked around with this message at 07:20 on Jun 23, 2015

fuck the ROW
Aug 29, 2008

by zen death robot

SLICK GOKU BABY posted:

why don't you slice your own taint jabrone

Horniest Manticore
Nov 23, 2013

Hello, you!
Lipstick Apathy

i literally dont think that so i would not say it

i think he has a different value system from you and you dont like it

the things he values are free time on the beach, golf with his buddies, a cigar and a whiskey after a long day, tons of food and drugs whenever he feels the high slip away. he has positioned himself in life such that he will always have all of that, whenever he wants, and whenever he looks at his wife and thinks "hmm, looking a little old" he just gets a new one

for some people that is paradise, and it wouldnt be for me. i wouldnt want to do the radio thing and i like my wife too much to trade her for a newer one, but hes got it and you cant just wave that away and say "oh yeah well i mean he has everything his fat heart could ever want but im sure hes actually suffering some karmic justice somehow." sorry but he isnt and hes pretty open about how he feels about life goals and where he is in this rich tapestry we call existence

i wouldnt quite say i love him because that word means something specific, id definitely say i admire the fact that he has no master, and that he had the drive to get to where he is. he got lucky as poo poo when he was originally put on air, right place, right time, took full advantage of it and rode the wave to the top. he's a guy i would sit and have a beer with and spend some hours talking to, but not someone id ever want to hang out with on the reg

aw, so you embrace lifestyle differences. that's so liberal of you.

Matey
Mar 28, 2008

eat food

no one gives a gently caress about rush quimbaugh just fyi

Cursed Lumberjack
Nov 14, 2006

Matey posted:

no one gives a gently caress about rush quimbaugh just fyi

i give a lot of fucks about rush limbaugh

often while i am driving in my car listening to him, i will just start giving fucks out for free, throwing them out my window, shouting them into the air conditioner, screaming at the top of my lungs straight to the heavens, gently caress gently caress gently caress gently caress gently caress

some people listen to that poo poo as something other than a 3 hour comedy podcast and thats whats truly frightening

Matey
Mar 28, 2008

eat food

the last time he was relevant to anyone besides the retards that listen to him was when he called that woman a slut. before that it was when he was very briefly a football commentator and he said something racist about blacks, i think. I don't even remember thats how irrelevant he is

Cursed Lumberjack
Nov 14, 2006

aw, so you embrace lifestyle differences. that's so liberal of you.

i am liberal as poo poo and so is rush limbaugh and if this blows your mind then wait til you loving hear about ann goddamn coulter

Dr. Faustus
Feb 18, 2001

Grimey Drawer

You mean like the Kochs give money to arts and charities while, at the same time; spend huge amounts of money to eliminate protections from you and your (potential) kids and their (potential) kids from pollution and workplace protections and anything else that hurts humanity in the near-term but helps their causes in the short-term?

More money is given to charity by the poor than by the rich. The poor do it because they know what it's like to be downtrodden. The rich do it for the publicity and the tax breaks.

Please.

Matey
Mar 28, 2008

eat food

Dr. Faustus posted:

You mean like the Kochs give money to arts and charities while, at the same time; spend huge amounts of money to eliminate protections from you and your (potential) kids and their (potential) kids from pollution and workplace protections and anything else that hurts humanity in the near-term but helps their causes in the short-term?

More money is given to charity by the poor than by the rich. The poor do it because they know what it's like to be downtrodden. The rich do it for the publicity and the tax breaks.

Please.

should have ended that with "bitch please" or "nigga please" imhho (in my humble honkey opinion)

Stick Figure Mafia
Dec 11, 2004

obama seemed saddest that he couldn't play basketball without everyone thinking he's bringing the team down 'cause he's too old.

Dr. Faustus
Feb 18, 2001

Grimey Drawer

Matey posted:

should have ended that with "bitch please" or "nigga please" imhho (in my humble honkey opinion)
Sorry. I'm noted Pet Island Racist Dr. Faustus and I have... regrets.

P.S. - What gave it away that I'm a honkey? LOL that's a GBS joke. Do you get it?

Matey
Mar 28, 2008

eat food

Dr. Faustus posted:

Sorry. I'm noted Pet Island Racist Dr. Faustus and I have... regrets.

P.S. - What gave it away that I'm a honkey? LOL that's a GBS joke. Do you get it?

actually i dont get it

damnit!

root beer
Nov 13, 2005

cams posted:

yeah it was hilarious

it sounds like the president had a good time so i look forward to him eventually saying "keep it crispy", adding something to the end of the "closing up the plug bag" theme, and playing the leonard maltin game

"That's uh, uh, uh, a pretty good song."
--President Barack Hussein ObamaCare

Flavor Truck
Nov 5, 2007

My Love for You is like a Truck
Now he can finally be known as "The guy whose garage the president said 'friend of the family' inside of." instead of "Who?"

burritolingus
Nov 6, 2007

by Ralp
Watch him get fired over this haha.

Flavor Truck
Nov 5, 2007

My Love for You is like a Truck

burritolingus posted:

They fired Don for less.

Sir John Feelgood
Nov 18, 2009

I like to put a humorous spin on things sometimes, but gently caress it, this is groundbreaking.

Helical Nightmares
Apr 30, 2009

actually she used a private email server and then wiped it when questions about how she gave so many handouts to companies that gave money to her "foundation" came out

Huh. Clearly I wasn't paying enough attention, or I got bored and moved on to other things while the investigation was going on. :shrug:

honestly though a lot of the talk-show lineup right now is premium. you start your day off with herman cain. now if rush is a consummate master of rhetoric, effortlessly commanding hordes of idiots with just his voice, herman cain is the guy shouting at a goat that is making GBS threads on him

he has no clue what he's talking about, ever, period, and he never bothers to read up on even extremely important topics. often he'll get a caller who will diverge slightly from the topic and it flusters the poo poo out of him. one time a guy mentioned the bill of rights and i guess he forgot it was part of the constitution cuz he went with the ole "ah. ysee, im not exactly fully familiar with that particular piece of legislation, but i will check it out for you, thanks for your call" which was loving hilarious

he often trails off mid-sentence and forgets literally everything about what he was saying and will fill in the silence with either "...relative to the issue at hand, here" or (and i am not joking) "thanks obama"

show is loving great

e: oh gently caress and also one time he was doing his "NEWS NUGGET!" (it plays a little trumpet sound after he says this) segment (literally a segment where he reads trending headlines off of a news aggregator and then says whatever he knows about the topic)

this particular news nugget was about a person of the jewish faith, so naturally he jumps in with JEWS NUGGET! (*trumpets*) and then he started laughing and says "we can cut that, right?" and you just hear a quiet "no"

:flashfap: This sounds fantastic. Please dig up those soundbites. We should start a GBS thread. He should be good for uncocked comments come the Republican Primaries I assume.

SLICK GOKU BABY posted:

F words in the mirror are closer than they appear.

burritolingus posted:

I'm pretty sure the WTF podcast is just Maron alone. He has sponsors, but no cowardly radio management and as a podcast no FCC oversight. I think he's good. And to be frank we need to keep the FCC and any other bodies that resemble it out of the internet at all costs.

Part of me still finds this amazing.

Wonder if Marc gave the President an action figure of himself :allears:

Helical Nightmares fucked around with this message at 11:48 on Jun 23, 2015

burritolingus
Nov 6, 2007

by Ralp
I meant Obama, not the other guy.

Watch Obama get fired for saying the n-word ha.

Rand alPaul
Feb 3, 2010

by Nyc_Tattoo
:lol: Obama didn't want singlepayer because then people who work for HMOs would lose their jobs.

loving hilarious.

pop fly to McGillicutty
Feb 2, 2004

A peckish little mouse!

I'll donate all my money for the rest of my life to the charity of your choosing if you kill Rush Limbaugh today.

pop fly to McGillicutty
Feb 2, 2004

A peckish little mouse!

Rand alPaul posted:

:lol: Obama didn't want singleplayer because then people who work for HMOs would lose their jobs.

loving hilarious.

Obama taking away single player games? Worst pres imho

Rand alPaul
Feb 3, 2010

by Nyc_Tattoo

Zombie Boat posted:

Obama taking away single player games? Worst pres imho

"America has a long tradition of multiplayer and DLC."

pop fly to McGillicutty
Feb 2, 2004

A peckish little mouse!
Free to play
No hope
No change

John Denver Hoxha
May 31, 2014

What a persistent nightmare!
....but enough about my posts
Health packs now cost 50000 gold (you can buy gold from our webstore)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Locker Room Zubaz
Aug 8, 2006

:horse:
~*~THE SECRET OF THE MAGICAL CRYSTALS IS THAT I'M FUCKING TERRIBLE~*~

:horse:

cams posted:

until the president of the united states appears on comedy bang bang with paul f tompkins playing a character, i am not content.

Hot Saucerman wasted his opportunity by making the president do between two ferns and not CBB

• Locked thread