Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
basement jihadist
Oct 3, 2002

IM GOING TO A PA DMV TODAY

WILL TRIP REPORT

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

raditts
Feb 21, 2001

The Kwanzaa Bot is here to protect me.

basement jihadist posted:

IM GOING TO A PA DMV TODAY

WILL TRIP REPORT

At the absolute worst my PA DMV experiences have been like 1000 times better than the hellmouths known as the Maryland DMV

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

raditts posted:

At the absolute worst my PA DMV experiences have been like 1000 times better than the hellmouths known as the Maryland DMV

tell me about the maryland DMV

raditts
Feb 21, 2001

Lawman 0 posted:

tell me about the maryland DMV

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eWkkxgRi3fE

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012
its florida or texas gently caress its most of the south

Scalding Coffee
Jun 26, 2006

You're already dead

ANIME IS BLOOD posted:

Fair enough on 1-4, but what loving state doesn't have dog licenses or lovely weather? To the latter don't say California because now they have megadrought so gently caress them too.
They could have made places to hold in all the water they get one day of the year, but their government was too busy spending those high taxes on regulated hookers and legalized blow.

fuck the ROW
Aug 29, 2008

by zen death robot
what the hell is a dog license

satanic splash-back
Jan 28, 2009

gently caress the ROW posted:

what the hell is a dog license

You're allowed to ride your dog (only a bigger one, like a german shepherd or something) on the road with a license. Must stay off highways though, same general rules as horses.

hosed if you get caught riding without one.

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy

Mel Mudkiper posted:

We got sheetz though mother fucker so suck my fat dick

Sheetz is gross compared to Wawa but still better than the convenience options other states have

Mel Mudkiper posted:

Wawa is fine if you suck as a human being and don't live near a sheetz

poo poo Pennsyltucky rednecks say

The B_36
Jul 10, 2012
All your states are the worst state, because, lets be honest here - your country kinda blows.

You should all move to Canada, we have lots of frozen tundra up north, and we could use a bunch of dirty foreigners to do our menial labour jobs.

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012
wawa uber alles you loving middle pa slackjaws you loving state college pedophiles

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy

Darkman Fanpage posted:

wawa uber alles you loving middle pa slackjaws you loving state college pedophiles

this dude gets it

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

Darkman Fanpage posted:

:wow:

Hollis Brownsound
Apr 2, 2009

by Lowtax
Nowhere on the dog license does it ask anything about shot records. It exists only to make you spend $35 a year or you may get fined if you leave your dog at a kennel.

I legit did not know you could buy 12 packs at the beer distributor now.

gently caress the Republic. posted:

Ya'll must live in the barbaric lands between Philadelphia and Pittsburgh.

Sucks for you.

I live in the gerrymandered to hell district that Rick Santorum actually hails from just south of Pittsburgh. I'd actually take hicks over the nouveau riche white trash oil and gas assholes that inhabit my town.

10. Everything about the roads in Pittsburgh. The tunnels are always at a dead stop day or night. The Parkway is the most ill conceived roadway in America. The locals have no loving clue what right of way laws actually are, instead they operate by a completely made up set of rules that make everything move at a snails pace.

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012
they sell faygo at sheetz. you know who buys faygo?

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
Pittsburgh sucks. Philadelphia and its surrounding counties should be its own state, because everything more than 1 county away from Philly is just poo poo.

raditts
Feb 21, 2001

Hollis Brownsound posted:

Nowhere on the dog license does it ask anything about shot records. It exists only to make you spend $35 a year or you may get fined if you leave your dog at a kennel.

I legit did not know you could buy 12 packs at the beer distributor now.

I live in the gerrymandered to hell district that Rick Santorum actually hails from just south of Pittsburgh. I'd actually take hicks over the nouveau riche white trash oil and gas assholes that inhabit my town.

10. Everything about the roads in Pittsburgh. The tunnels are always at a dead stop day or night. The Parkway is the most ill conceived roadway in America. The locals have no loving clue what right of way laws actually are, instead they operate by a completely made up set of rules that make everything move at a snails pace.

Well you live near Pittsburgh, that explains everything

Darkman Fanpage posted:

If you live in Pennsylvania and don't go to Rutters or Redners then what the gently caress are you even

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
Duquesne brewery in Latrobe are making a beer in honor Joe Paterno the dude who let kids get molested so he could keep winning football games

http://espn.go.com/college-football/story/_/id/13128842/pennsylvania-brewery-honoring-joe-paterno-special-beer

Pretty sure they have Sheetz in Latrobe

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012
penn state says wrestling in the showers is cool

Raku
Nov 7, 2012

Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of lights with whom there is no variation or shadow due to change.

Roll Tide

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012
guy with the red hair : "i saw sandusky buttfucking a kid in the showers but i thought i'd tell you instead of the cops!"
paterno: "like i give a gently caress football!!!"

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy

Darkman Fanpage posted:

guy with the red hair : "i saw sandusky buttfucking a kid in the showers but i thought i'd tell you instead of the cops!"
paterno: "im going to go get some greasy fried poo poo from sheetz"

Obligatory Toast
Mar 19, 2007

What am I reading here??

Pennsylvania loving blows. Here's a list of reasons why

1.Liquor stores are state run and never open when you need to go

2.It is IMPOSSIBLE to but a goddamn 12 pack of beer. You can either go to a Six Pack shop and pay double what it would cost anywhere else, or go to a beer distributor where you have to buy a case even if it's 2 12 packs put together, you still have to buy both.

3.Once a year car inspections. Jesus christ, every year I have to bring my car to a shady mechanic for him to fleece my out of money buy fixing poo poo that isn't broken. Even if you bought a new car in 2014 it still has to be inspected in 2015. It's the most devious tax on the poor in any state.

4. Gas Wells

5. 6% sales tax

6. Dog Licences.

7.The loving weather

This could all be said about virginia, but we have beer and wine in our grocery stores/convenience stores.

Also virginia rules compared to every state it borders.

Alec Bald Snatch
Sep 12, 2012

by exmarx

Darkman Fanpage posted:

they sell faygo at sheetz. you know who buys faygo?

faygots?

extra stout
Feb 24, 2005

ISILDUR's ERR

Pennsylvania loving blows. Here's a list of reasons why

1.Liquor stores are state run and never open when you need to go

2.It is IMPOSSIBLE to but a goddamn 12 pack of beer. You can either go to a Six Pack shop and pay double what it would cost anywhere else, or go to a beer distributor where you have to buy a case even if it's 2 12 packs put together, you still have to buy both.

3.Once a year car inspections. Jesus christ, every year I have to bring my car to a shady mechanic for him to fleece my out of money buy fixing poo poo that isn't broken. Even if you bought a new car in 2014 it still has to be inspected in 2015. It's the most devious tax on the poor in any state.

4. Gas Wells

5. 6% sales tax

6. Dog Licences.

7.The loving weather

As a non alcoholic it sounds like there's no reasno to dislike it, 6 percent sales tax is 2 percent less than ours and you guys can still buy 25 round magazines. Stop whining, buy some fireworks too.

Nascardad
Oct 22, 2009

"Racing is in my blood, I can't quite get out of it yet"
you suck. PA is the best state.

NotWearingPants
Jan 3, 2006

by Nyc_Tattoo
Nap Ghost

JakeP posted:

Philadelphia and its surrounding counties should be its own state, because everything more than 1 county away from Philly is just poo poo.

came here to post this

Obligatory Toast
Mar 19, 2007

What am I reading here??

Darkman Fanpage posted:

But also this

Raku
Nov 7, 2012

Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of lights with whom there is no variation or shadow due to change.

Roll Tide

Darkman Fanpage posted:

paterno: "like i give a gently caress football!!!"

my favorite part is joe paterno was always a butthurt loser crybaby

Joe Paterno shits his pants: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2vHPh-CO8jM
Joe Paterno cries after meeting Nick Saban: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pMvjRdyZMFM

NotWearingPants
Jan 3, 2006

by Nyc_Tattoo
Nap Ghost

extra stout posted:

Stop whining, buy some fireworks too.

Actually that's another one of those hosed up laws. Only non-residents can buy good fireworks in PA. You can buy them, but then you have to take them back to your state to light them off. PA residents can buy sparklers and firecrackers.

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

At this point, Mudman abruptly ends the conversation. He usually insists on the last word.
Philadelphia is nice if you like loser bitch sports teams and a bunch of people who cannot say water correctly.

Yinz Pa is best Pa.

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

NotWearingPants posted:

Actually that's another one of those hosed up laws. Only non-residents can buy good fireworks in PA. You can buy them, but then you have to take them back to your state to light them off. PA residents can buy sparklers and firecrackers.

:psyduck:

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

At this point, Mudman abruptly ends the conversation. He usually insists on the last word.
Also anyone who says Wawa has better food than Sheetz can suck my fried mac'n'cheese loving rear end in a top hat

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
Like PA alcohol laws aren't the best, but they really aren't the worst. You can still buy a 6pack of beer at 1:59 AM on a Sunday night.

I just moved to MA and beer sales stop at like 10 or 11PM every night, except Sunday where they stop at like 7 or something puritan as poo poo.

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy

Mel Mudkiper posted:

Also anyone who says Wawa has better food than Sheetz can suck my fried mac'n'cheese loving rear end in a top hat

How can you be 100 miles from philly and not be able to get a cheese steak that isn't complete rear end (or pizza, or any hoagie at all)

Enjoy your frozen fried food instead I guess

Obligatory Toast
Mar 19, 2007

What am I reading here??

Mel Mudkiper posted:

sheetz is a great place to go if you love having diarrhea.

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

JakeP posted:

How can you be 100 miles from philly and not be able to get a cheese steak that isn't complete rear end (or pizza, or any hoagie at all)

Whuhwhuhuwh what about cheesesteaks!! - some loser rear end Philly bitch who thinks we care

This Charming Goat
Sep 5, 2012

Lucky Guy posted:

here's one reason why Pennsylvania is great

1. it isn't Florida

The demure Florida resident who recently got arrested for loving her dog, filming it and saving the videos under the dog's name would strongly disagree.

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

Obligatory Toast posted:

sheetz is a great place to go if you love having diarrhea.

sorry about your bitch colon that cannot handle a little grease flavor

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zippy the Bummer
Dec 14, 2008

Silent Majority
The Don
LORD COMMANDER OF THE UKRAINIAN ARMED FORCES
live in rural america and do whatever the gently caress you want as long as you arent actively blowing up your neighbors or burning down their property

dog licenses?? LOL

• Locked thread