Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Shayna Baszler
Oct 24, 2001

i'll always take care of you
Muldoon
SWERVED UP NEXT

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fat Lowtax
Nov 9, 2008

"I'm willing to pay up to $1200 for a big anime titty"

Kane.

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs
why would you make brock look even a little weak when he has been the best booked thing in the past two years wwe you stupid mother fuckers

zakharov
Nov 30, 2002

:kimchi: Tater Love :kimchi:
When was the last time the main WWE storyline didn't revolve around the Authority or something Authority-like?

Shayna Baszler
Oct 24, 2001

i'll always take care of you
Muldoon

zakharov posted:

When was the last time the main WWE storyline didn't revolve around the Authority or something Authority-like?

over two years ago i think

zakharov
Nov 30, 2002

:kimchi: Tater Love :kimchi:

NickRoweFillea posted:

why would you make brock look even a little weak when he has been the best booked thing in the past two years wwe you stupid mother fuckers

"Let's let J&J get in actual offense on Brock Lesnar" -an actual human

Dr. Ass
Apr 21, 2008

Well that was awful and I no longer want to spend money to see this in person next week

sonicice
Oct 21, 2000

Michael J Beverage, I've got a bone to pick with you.
they really need to give him the curb stomp back because that pedigree is not working out so well

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

Welp, that was certainly an episode of RAW.

Rhonne
Feb 13, 2012

Do you want to know what we do to artists?
Brock may have lost the fight, but he took the secret weapon of the Authority down with him.

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

oh and james horner is presumed dead

what a lovely day

StarkRavingMad
Sep 27, 2001

Yams Fan
so we can all just collectively pretend tonight was some sort of fever dream and they'll just reset everything next week, right

Marquis de Pyro
Sep 25, 2006

Evil Prevails
Seth Rollins should adopt the Chokeslam as his finisher, in tribute to his mentor, Kane

Hace
Feb 13, 2012

<<Mobius 1, Engage.>>

Lid posted:

This is a good idea. If you think a four on one weapon injury attack is making Lesnar look weak you're insane.

Leaving your unstoppable monster left dead by the hands of kane + j&j loving sucks dude

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

psst you wanna do a communism?

NickRoweFillea posted:

Because Vince has only one idea how to book a babyface and that is "have him get laid out by a bunch of guys to end the show"

Jonny Nox
Apr 26, 2008

Well this episode proved one thing.

Vince is a goon. And he knows how to get himself a few dozen viewers from here.

Abroham Lincoln
Sep 19, 2011

Note to self: This one's the good one

zakharov posted:

"Let's let J&J get in actual offense on Brock Lesnar" -an actual human

To be fair Joey Mercury has beaten the champion, and Jamie Noble has not so he did not want to shame his fellow comrades and stood aside.

Lid
Feb 18, 2005

And the mercy seat is awaiting,
And I think my head is burning,
And in a way I'm yearning,
To be done with all this measuring of proof.
An eye for an eye
And a tooth for a tooth,
And anyway I told the truth,
And I'm not afraid to die.

Hace posted:

Leaving your unstoppable monster left dead by the hands of kane + j&j loving sucks dude

It's pretty clear they need some psychology to play into the match between them because Seth and Brock having a straight up wrestling match with interference would suck worse than this.

NowonSA
Jul 19, 2013

I am the sexiest poster in the world!

Lid posted:

This is a good idea. If you think a four on one weapon injury attack is making Lesnar look weak you're insane.

Yeah, I agree with this. Lesnar annihilating Rollins seems like a foregone conclusion, even if he had help from the Authority. This at least makes it seem like Rollins has a chance by hiding behind three dudes and weapons. Plus I imagine this is the only time Brock will be laid out in this build, his other appearances will be Heyman talking him up and Brock destroying people and things as only he can.

People seem quick to forget that matches where you're 100% positive as to who the victor will be and how they will win aren't as compelling as matches with uncertain outcomes.

Delsaber
Oct 1, 2013

This may or may not be correct.

Abroham Lincoln posted:

To be fair Joey Mercury has beaten the champion, and Jamie Noble has not so he did not want to shame his fellow comrades and stood aside.

Nothing shameful about Jamie Noble, Former Cruiserweight Champion

Hammerstein
May 6, 2005

YOU DON'T KNOW A DAMN THING ABOUT RACING !
This company....can't have that young and fresh newcomer Kane look weak.....better have him choke slam Lesnar twice.....

Tokamak
Dec 22, 2004

Kane successfully trolls goons without needing to drop any references on the mic.

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

"Welcome to spooning turns to forking, with Renee Young"

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs
it took zack ryder like 5 times getting shocked to realize he was getting pranked

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Renee: It's weird you're doing this show topless.
Xavier: Is it? :smug:

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs
Xavier is super duper funny

Lid
Feb 18, 2005

And the mercy seat is awaiting,
And I think my head is burning,
And in a way I'm yearning,
To be done with all this measuring of proof.
An eye for an eye
And a tooth for a tooth,
And anyway I told the truth,
And I'm not afraid to die.
The thread title is wrong.

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

Hahahahaha hornswoggle running around covered in cheese

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

NickRoweFillea posted:

Xavier is super duper funny

KHALEESI'S COMING TO WESTEROS!

Blasmeister
Jan 15, 2012

2Time TRP Sack Race Champion

I turned off the thing after the booker T bit. was the rest of the show better?

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

Blasmeister posted:

I turned off the thing after the booker T bit. was the rest of the show better?

The second half has been much funnier

Le Saboteur
Dec 5, 2007

I hear you wish to ball, adventurer..
By the end I wished there was more to see so I guess that's something good for the show.

DynamiteKidd
Jun 11, 2015

by Shine
Mods please change thread title to "The RAW where they killed Jamie Noble GDT (06/22)"

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here
Did Kane do anything?

Shima Honnou
Dec 1, 2010

The Once And Future King Of Dicetroit

College Slice

Waltzing Along posted:

Did Kane do anything?

Be good and also be goon.

BOOTY-ADE
Aug 30, 2006

BIG KOOL TELLIN' Y'ALL TO KEEP IT TIGHT

Hace posted:

It's a fine line - I think they did it well, a 4 on 1 attack, beatdowns with weapons, basically saying "yep, Brock can be taken down, but it'll take a loving ARMY to do it"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs
go post in the gdt

• Locked thread