Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
burritolingus
Nov 6, 2007

by Ralp
The Spiderman
It's a normal drink but when the guy asks why they call it the Spiderman you punch him in the face and take his drink away.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

burritolingus
Nov 6, 2007

by Ralp
The Incredible Hulk
Chug a bunch of energy drinks while tonguing a 9-volt battery in-between drinks. Now you're the Hulk and bullets can't hurt you (but you also can't hurt bullets).

burritolingus
Nov 6, 2007

by Ralp
The Ant Man
1 part rum, 1 part diet coke, 1 part sand

time is a wastin
Sep 11, 2011
I seriosuly want to try the Bruce Wayne

CatelynIsAZombie
Nov 16, 2006

I can't wait to bomb DO-DON-GOES!

gnarlyhotep posted:

well it's been fun everyone, but now that fyad has pics of me that I have posted myself I guess I have to not do anything and just ignore it lol

why would you post that, or the pictures lol

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

time is a wastin posted:

I seriosuly want to try the Bruce Wayne

Me too, it sounds like a solid Saturday lunch time drink if I wasn't going to be driving anywhere for the rest of the day.

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

Slime Bro Helpdesk posted:

Ingredients

1 oz. Citron Vodka
1 oz. Blue Curacao
1 oz. Lemon Schnapps
.5 oz Triple Sec
2.5 oz. Sprite (or 7-Up)
Citrus fruit wheel for garnish

Directions

Combine the 4 alcohols into an ice filled cocktail shaker. Cover, shake well, and strain into a chilled Martini glass. Add the cold Sprite, gently stir, slip the fruit wheel over the edge of the glass, and enjoy your Catwoman Cocktail.

This is the definition of poo poo you can't do at home unless you've made alcohol your hobby.

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

mind the walrus posted:

This is the definition of poo poo you can't do at home unless you've made alcohol your hobby.

sometimes people drink alcohol away from theire home

Trash Trick
Apr 17, 2014

In Training posted:

Me too, it sounds like a solid Saturday lunch time drink if I wasn't going to be driving anywhere for the rest of the day.

you can have a drink and drive

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Sound delicious, OP.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

a cop posted:

you can have a drink and drive

I don't like to put others at risk due to my own negligence.

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

In Training posted:

I don't like to put others at risk due to my own negligence.

i dont think youd blow a .07 off one drink unless you were 35 pounds, but i could be wrong

communism bitch
Apr 24, 2009
hmm yase barkeep give me a drink named after the children's comic book caharacter

Ralp
Aug 19, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

a cop posted:

Singling out this thread for being bad, with the current state of every other thread in gbs, is rude.

furthermore, it's a thread about badass batman drinks, and it has them. so wtf.

I tend to agree. Let's post about comic book drinks, or vote 1 and move on. Personally though I am voting 5 and moving on!!

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

Enfield posted:

sometimes people drink alcohol away from theire home

Yes, in which case most of them pay someone else to know of and have the supplies on-hand for recipes like this.

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

mind the walrus posted:

Yes, in which case most of them pay someone else to know of and have the supplies on-hand for recipes like this.

are you coming on to me

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

3 oz. orange juice
2 oz. sparkling wine
1 oz. silver tequila
Splash grenadine or maraschino cherry juice

Pour tequila, juice, and sparkling wine into a champagne flute and stir. Tilt glass slightly and slowly pour grenadine down the side so that it settles at the bottom. Garnish with a lime slice.

2 cups Pimm’s No. 1
3 cups brewed black tea, chilled
2 12-oz. bottles ginger beer, like Reed’s or Gosling’s
1 lemon
1 orange
6 sprigs fresh mint, plus more for glass garnishes

Wash lemon and orange and slice them into thin rounds. Add citrus, Pimm’s and tea to a large pitcher, stir, and keep in the fridge at least one hour or until chilled. To serve, stir in ginger beer, pour into glasses filled with ice, and garnish with mint and a lemon slice.

Optional: If you’d like a boozier drink, add 1 oz. of gin to your glass before serving, and then stir in the Pimm’s mixture.

Who Is Paul Blart
Oct 22, 2010
Pee in my mouth

FreshCutFries
Sep 15, 2007

*grizzled outlaw walks through saloon doors, sits at bar, making sure to flash his six-shooter as a wordless warning to any bounty hunters*

"give me a boy wonder"

penus penus penus
Nov 9, 2014

by piss__donald
catwoman sounds legit, as does the bruce wayne even though i probably wouldnt like it very much. the joker looks cool but anything-infused vodka is vomit inducing (and I like vodka)

i hope you suckers liked reading my opinions

Skip My Posts
Aug 15, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

Cool Buff Man posted:

Did you realize how stupid you are yet, fat boy

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Professor Tomtom posted:

Pee in my mouth

Gross dude

CatelynIsAZombie
Nov 16, 2006

gnarlyhotep posted:

no I was waiting for the fyad squad to get here

taking a big poo poo and then rolling around in it to show you really liked your turd even if everyone else hated it and have no shame does not make you a good dog, its the thing a bad dog would do

Pookum
Mar 5, 2011

gaming is life
Interesting drinks. Except for the joker. There's gotta be a better way to make purple without jolly ranchers. Maybe some combination of UV blue

Who Is Paul Blart
Oct 22, 2010
Great mid meltdown thread

Michael Bayleaf
Jun 4, 2006

Tortured By Flan

Badass.

Hal_2005
Feb 23, 2007

gnarlyhotep posted:

I like beer but these sound awful OP. Good job.

Neither of these drinks can be made in a beer tent. We need a drink for the summer we can mix, but not the one we deserve.

Cosmik Slop
Oct 9, 2007

What's a hole doing in my TARDIS?

The Victor Zsasz

1. Kill a lady

2. Drink a cocktail out of her shoe

doodlebugs
Feb 18, 2015

by Lowtax

i had 2

sugar free jazz
Mar 5, 2008

are you making these yourself that's very nice photography

doodlebugs
Feb 18, 2015

by Lowtax
corona is good beer

FreshCutFries
Sep 15, 2007

doodlebugs posted:

corona is good beer

if you like corona, might i recommend my piss streaming directly into your mouth? this is a great year. a great year for my piss.

Skip My Posts
Aug 15, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
wait are you comparing your piss to Corona or wine? either way it's really funny

doodlebugs
Feb 18, 2015

by Lowtax

Thingyman posted:

if you like corona, might i recommend my piss streaming directly into your mouth? this is a great year. a great year for my piss.

no i wont because corona tastes good

doodlebugs
Feb 18, 2015

by Lowtax
i m drinking passionfruit cider

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
batman drinks his liquor straight, mixed only with thoughts of his parents dying in the gutter

CatelynIsAZombie
Nov 16, 2006

Moridin920 posted:

batman drinks his liquor straight, mixed only with thoughts of his parents dying in the gutter
to me batman is probably the least likely character to drink, it would interfere with his physical fitness and keen sense of judgement

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

THE DOG HOUSE posted:

catwoman sounds legit, as does the bruce wayne even though i probably wouldnt like it very much. the joker looks cool but anything-infused vodka is vomit inducing (and I like vodka)

i hope you suckers liked reading my opinions

I did, but I would have enjoyed it more if you bothered to utilize your shift key.

on spec
Feb 2, 2014

fat gay man refuses to exit batman themed mixer

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

filthy ditch
Jul 22, 2014

bumping the best thread in gbs of july, 2015.

• Locked thread