Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
butt implants
Oct 16, 2004

i'm gay
i might be full gay

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

Razorwired posted:

I thought Goon dating threads were forbidden. Does this mean we can do them again?

"can"?

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

not with that avatar, Razor.

mango sentinel
Jan 5, 2001

by sebmojo
same

krampster2
Jun 26, 2014

you can'y really sit on the fence when you think about it because to be like exactly 0 degrees with the fence is not really possible and also some fences are pointy which would hurt your balls and rear end do you see what i'm saying here op it's an analogy

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

*looks at your homestuck avatar*

yep that checks out.

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

I am gonna right gently caress this fence

Jimbo Jaggins
Jul 19, 2013
ah yes, the 'im bi' meme

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

I.M.B.I

Coolie Ghost
Jan 16, 2013

sensible dissent dispenser
pick a side (left nut or right nut)

les fleurs du mall
Jun 30, 2014

by LadyAmbien
noone would have believed in the first years of the 21st century, minds immeasurably superior to ours were still using the "human being or Bro" duality

CAPT. Rainbowbeard
Apr 5, 2012

My incredible goodposting transcends time and space but still it cannot transform the xbone into a good console.
Lipstick Apathy

so... what?

RISCy Business
Jun 17, 2015

bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork
Fun Shoe
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G2W3KmgdqcM

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

All ice cream is now for all beings, no matter how many legs.

Is this the most interesting thing about you? You seem kind of boring if your sexual preference is all that is interesting. That's like saying "I'm white" or "I have blue eyes". Saying "I'm a Ginger" would be more interesting.

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo
Bi must be exhausting. Walking anywhere a going "would, would, would, would, would, would, "

Moola
Aug 16, 2006

unterdude posted:

i might be full gay

noice

ColoradoCleric
Dec 26, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

solo humping pro posted:

no i most definitely am not a raging loser that is desperate for anyone to touch me why do you ask

This is like 100% of bi people

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
im bi

I like girls more than boys though and generally you gotta be a twink for me to be into it at all.

LethalGeek
Nov 4, 2009

Darth123123 posted:

Bi must be exhausting. Walking anywhere a going "would, would, would, would, would, would, "

yeah it kinda is sometimes.

Though come on no one is Bi anymore, everyone is Pansexual because that's somehow better because FAAAAAAAART

I need an orientation that is "will gently caress anyone who doesn't claim to be pansexual"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

caligulamprey
Jan 23, 2007

It never stops.

bi, but also ugly so it's pretty depressing, honestly.

• Locked thread