Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
An Enormous Boner
Jul 12, 2009

you can just get bored of all of this crap. so sick of it all.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

grandpas drunk
Jun 10, 2015

by Ralp
An enormous boner

An Enormous Boner
Jul 12, 2009

its like im really getting this? this is how its going to have to go? and eveyones just a part of it, and i know they probably dont like it any much more either. but you ve gotta think theres a better way to do it, and any of it isnt that much different thatn the next. so get one way out and stick to it and lets stop kickign each other in the legs.

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

grandpas drunk posted:

An enormous boner

you irl
Jan 22, 2014
the only thing i see when i look in the mirror is a sexy loving animal staring back at me

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler

An Enormous Boner posted:

its like im really getting this? this is how its going to have to go? and eveyones just a part of it, and i know they probably dont like it any much more either. but you ve gotta think theres a better way to do it, and any of it isnt that much different thatn the next. so get one way out and stick to it and lets stop kickign each other in the legs.

yeah so what do you want other than free therapy

An Enormous Boner
Jul 12, 2009

gnarlyhotep posted:

yeah so what do you want other than free therapy

AIDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol . I want to die of that disease. Sarcastic by the way.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

No I haven't done it

Dr. Video Games 0112
Jan 7, 2004

serious business
take a poo poo in the sink

you irl
Jan 22, 2014
i like to stand naked in front of a full length mirror and just growl at myself until my reflection cums

Cursed Lumberjack
Nov 14, 2006
A rather unfortunate logger indeed.

you can just get bored of all of this crap. so sick of it all.

you look in the mirror and see crap? lol id be sick of it too if i had your looks

grandpas drunk
Jun 10, 2015

by Ralp
Do you have medication that you aren't taking? Or maybe taking too much of?

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler

AIDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol . I want to die of that disease. Sarcastic by the way.

well that still doesn't answer my question

you irl
Jan 22, 2014
usually takes about 30 seconds. problem is i keep having to buy new mirrors bc my ejaculation keeps shattering the glass. i kno right #sexypeopleproblems :rolleyes:

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler
#thisishowifreshy

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Whenever I feel like that, I just think hey, there are people in this world who don't even own a mirror.

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Whenever I feel like that, I just think hey, there are people in this world who don't even own a mirror.

lol callin in the cavalry

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

I would very much enjoy a peanut butter & banana sandwich right now, so I am going to go make one, OP it is this things like this, wanting a thing then getting it, but simple thing, like peanut butter & banana sandwich, that u can easily get and enjoy, if you do things like these once every day you might feel a lot better do you one thing get one thing u want each day but small thing.

Lucky Guy
Jan 24, 2013

TY for no bm

if you mean like in a bad way then yes

Masturbasturd
Sep 1, 2014
An Enormous Boner has melted; all hope is lost.

Film at eleven.

Masturbasturd fucked around with this message at 04:57 on Jun 23, 2015

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

lest gently caress

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler

exspurt analcyst posted:

An Enormous Boner has melted; all hope is lost.

Film at eleven.

aw now come on

surely not all hope is lost

Masturbasturd
Sep 1, 2014
Footage has already rolled in two time zones. Suicide hotlines are flooded

a dog from hell
Oct 18, 2009

by zen death robot
I agree but I don't know if the feeling I get is angry. More like disgust.

solo humping pro
Jun 4, 2015
suimtiems i look in the mirror and i smile cause im good lookin :)

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler

gnarlyhotep posted:

#thisishowifreshy

basement jihadist
Oct 3, 2002

ABANDON ALL HOPE YE WHO ENTER HERE: AN ETERNITY of SATIN loving ur manpussy and it makes u gayer and gayer until you are so tremendously gay you can't put one down UNTIL IT GOES LIMP

This is the PUNISHMENT for the suicides so

A CRUNK BIRD
Sep 29, 2004

gnarlyhotep posted:

lol callin in the cavalry

Look at how defensive this guy is over nothing

A CRUNK BIRD
Sep 29, 2004
What is his deal

a dog from hell
Oct 18, 2009

by zen death robot

A CRUNK BIRD posted:

What is his deal

Marking his territory like a man should.

basement jihadist
Oct 3, 2002

he ornery

Han Solomon
Mar 7, 2015

BOUND
AND
GAGGED
the world sucks op. why do humans make such restrictive social constructs for themselves? Why must we be a part of society that makes us work 5 days a week just so we can have money to be in debt and spend on some short rear end weekend? why do we consent to this?> where did we go wrong? why should i have to wake up every day and waste my life working in a building i dont care about just so i can EXIST?

all very troubling thoughts imo

Brute Hole Force
Dec 25, 2005

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
It's either deal or suicide.
But then everyone that likes you gets all "ah-bhloo-bhloo" about the the latter.

Seriously this rock loving sucks, and most everyone else on it sucks worse yo.

If you ain't waiting on thermonuclear apocalypse so you can go out laughing, gently caress the rest, punch your ticket and let the remainder ponder the whys.

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
radical freedom bro

Horniest Manticore
Nov 23, 2013

Hello, you!
Lipstick Apathy
another great thread from a fyad regular! man how do you guys keep coming up with this stuff

Minimalist Program
Aug 14, 2010

:stare: woah, ok, I, uh, :stare: :stare: am going to... go...over..here now.. :stare: :chloe: *turns 360 degrees and walks away*

corpuscollossus
Apr 19, 2007
People that can;t afford Mirrors are actually the happiest. cuacasion correlation I know

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT MY DOG
how else are you gonna perform a solo rectal exam OP

you irl
Jan 22, 2014
have you ever made love to a thug in the club?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rogue AI Goddess
May 10, 2012

I enjoy the sight of humans on their knees.
That was a joke... unless..?
Don't break the mirror. You'll just end up making more mirrors.

• Locked thread