Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Horniest Manticore
Nov 23, 2013

Hello, you!
Lipstick Apathy
Now THIS is pod racing!

ahahahahahhahahahhahahahahahhahahahahhahahahahahahahahhahahahhahahahahahhahahahahhahahahahahahahahhahahahhahahahahahhahahahahhahahahahahahahahhahahahhahahahahahhahahahahhahahahahahahahahhahahahhahahahahahhahahahahhahahahahahahahahhahahahhahahahahahhahahahahhahahahahahahahahhahahahhahahahahahhahahahahhahahahahahahahahhahahahhahahahahahhahahahahhahahahahahahahahhahahahhahahahahahhahahahahhahahahahahahahahhahahahhahahahahahhahahahahhahahahahahahahahhahahahhahahahahahhahahahahhahahahahahahahahhahahahhahahahahahhahahahahhahahahahahahahahhahahahhahahahahahhahahahahhahahahahahahahahhahahahhahahahahahhahahahahhahahahahahahahahhahahahhahahahahahhahahahahhahahahahahahahahhahahahhahahahahahhahahahahhahahahahahahahahhahahahhahahahahahhahahahahhahahahahahahahahhahahahhahahahahahhahahahahhahahahahahahahahhahahahhahahahahahhahahahahhahahahahahahahahhahahahhahahahahahhahahahahhahahahahahahahahhahahahhahahahahahhahahahahhahahahahahahahahhahahahhahahahahahhahahahahhahahahahahahahahhahahahhahahahahahhahahahahhahahahahahahahahhahahahhahahahahahhahahahahhahahahahahahahahhahahahhahahahahahhahahahahhahahahahahahahahhahahahhahahahahahhahahahahhahahahahahahahahhahahahhahahahahahhahahahahhahahahahahahahahhahahahhahahahahahhahahahahhahahahahahahahahhahahahhahahahahahhahahahahhahahahahahahahahhahahahhahahahahahhahahahahhahahahahahahahahhahahahhahahahahahhahahahahhahahahahahahahahhahahahhahahahahahhahahahahhahahahahahahahahhahahahhahahahahahhahahahahhahahahahahahahahhahahahhahahahahahhahahahahhahahahahahahahahhahahahhahahahahahhahahahahhahahahahahahahahhahahahhahahahahahhahahahahhahahahahahahahahhahahahhahahahahahhahahahahhahahahahahahahahhahahahhahahahahahhahahahahhahahahahahahahahhahahahhahahahahahhahahahahhahahahahahahahahhahahahhahahahahahhahahahahhahahahahahahahahhahahahhahahahahahhahahahahhahahahahahahahahhahahahhahahahahahhahahahahhahahahahahahahahhahahahhahahahahahhahahahahhahahahahahahahahhahahahhahahahahahhahahahahhahahahahahahahahhahahahhahahahahahhahahahahhahahahahahahahahhahahahhahahahahahhahahahahhahahahahahahahahhahahahhahahahahahhahahahahhahahahahahahahahhahahahhahahahahahhahahahahhahahahahahahahahhahahahhahahahahahhahahahahhahahahahahahahahhahahahhahahahahahhahahahahhahahahahahahahahhahahahhahahahahahhahahahahhahahahahahahahahhahahahhahahahahahhahahahahhahahahahahahahahhahahahhahahahahahhahahahahhahahahahahahahahhahahahhahahahahahhahahahahhahahahahahahahahhahahahhahahahahahhahahahahhahahahahahahahahhahahahhahahahahahhahahahahhahahahahahahahahhahahahhahahahahahhahahahahhahahahahahahahahhahahahhahahahahahhahahahahhahahahahahahahahhahahahhahahahahahhahahahahhahahahahahahahahhahahahhahahahahahhahahahahhahahahahahahahahhahahahhahahahahahhahahahahhahahah

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

solo humping pro
Jun 4, 2015
honestlyu id rather get arrested than look like that kid from home alone now that he's all grown up

talk about an ugly mug

I'm Crap
Aug 15, 2001
he needs to give some credits to a beggar or something, his face gettin all hosed up from the dark side points

President Kucinich
Feb 21, 2003

Bitterly Clinging to my AK47 and Das Kapital

I want a new pod racing game.

Dr. Video Games 0112
Jan 7, 2004

serious business
pretty sure that's George's son

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

I'm glad he ruined Darth Vader for everyone.

solo humping pro
Jun 4, 2015
i wish the police would take a high speed chase right into my gay rear end

Horniest Manticore
Nov 23, 2013

Hello, you!
Lipstick Apathy

solo humping pro posted:

i wish the police would take a high speed chase right into my gay rear end

oh man that'd be so hot

SteveVizsla
Mar 19, 2009

Why do I always want to sock it to you so hard?

solo humping pro posted:

honestlyu id rather get arrested than look like that kid from home alone now that he's all grown up

talk about an ugly mug

That dude did it right though, now he's a hipster with a cover band that sings about pizza

Harald
Jul 10, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
who?

ROFLburger
Jan 12, 2006

Horniest Manticore posted:

Now THIS is pod racing!

lmao

Otto Von Jizzmark
Dec 27, 2004
gently caress the haters phantom menace is still a good movie ill watch it tonight

RadioactiveKid
Aug 12, 2005

Gato Rebelde

President Kucinich posted:

I want a new pod racing game.

Episode I Pod Racer was the best thing that came out of the prequels, its one of my all time favorite games

Jubs
Jul 11, 2006

Boy, I think it's about time I tell you the difference between a man and a woman. A woman isn't a woman unless she's pretty. And a man isn't a man unless he's ugly.
He also beat up his mom before the chase.

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005

solo humping pro posted:

id rather get arrested than look like that
:monocle: arrested!? oh heavens you live dangerously

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

burritolingus
Nov 6, 2007

by Ralp
Big dude approaches him in jail: "Are you an angel?"

Battery Joe
Apr 12, 2007
talkin' shit about a pretty sunset
mace windu

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
neck fat so swole

Dr. Carwash
Sep 16, 2006

Senpai...
man he looks like poo poo lol

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot

Secks Cauldron
Aug 26, 2006

I thought they closed that place down!

Dr. Carwash posted:

Ruddha
Jan 21, 2006

when you realize how cool and retarded everything is you will tilt your head back and laugh at the sky
he looks like gg allin lol

Horniest Manticore
Nov 23, 2013

Hello, you!
Lipstick Apathy

oh george

Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

thats a goiter guaranteed

dsriggs
May 28, 2012

MONEY FALLS...

...FROM THE SKY...

...WHENEVER HE POSTS!
DID HE TRY SPINNING? THATS A GOOD TRICK!!! :hurr:

burritolingus
Nov 6, 2007

by Ralp

dsriggs posted:

All jokes accomplished.

Razorwired
Dec 7, 2008

It's about to start!
Annie isa one bombad race-a! Wowee!

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Dr. Carwash posted:

I love the story how he trolled his neighbors in Marin county.

He said he would allow the county to build affordable housing on his property after the neighbors blocked him from building a mini studio on his own land.

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005

dsriggs posted:

it hurts to remember

Lotophage
Apr 26, 2015

by Lowtax
drat lol. NOW that is podracing haha. lol. The youtube video with his face on the pod made me lol.

Scaramouche
Mar 26, 2001

SPACE FACE! SPACE FACE!

Just another case of Driving While Sith.

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

I'm glad he ruined Darth Vader for everyone.

Imagine having that much power at 8 or whatever age he was when he ruined Star Wars. It took him under 2 hours to crush tens of thousands of nerd hopes and dreams.

XK
Jul 9, 2001

Star Citizen is everywhere. It is all around us. Even now, in this very room. You can see it's fidelity when you look out your window or when you watch youtube

Jubs posted:

He also beat up his mom before the chase.

Apparently he's legit schizophrenic and went off his meds.

CISMALES DID 9-11
Jun 5, 2002

chaotic good STEM major; INTJ
i like after he wins the pod race and the little aziz ansari kid dances with greedo jr and they awkwardly try to high five but the kid cant see out of his costume hat

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

ctrl+f "sand" no results

uh...i bet he did it at a playground! because. poo poo.

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012
his mom shmi was hot

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012
gungans? more like goongans

Son of Rodney
Feb 22, 2006

ohmygodohmygodohmygod

man I just remembered that pod racing game it was really good I wish theyd do a remake

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jerry Mumphrey
Mar 11, 2004

by zen death robot

(and can't post for 4 years!)

i will write to him every day

• Locked thread