Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Fuck da Mods
Jun 27, 2013

fina get poz'd? :cabot: :gizz: :baby:
or just the ones ive dated

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GAYS FOR DAYS
Dec 22, 2005

by exmarx
lol good one op but we all know u like the dick

EugeneJ
Feb 5, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Stop dating your English teacher

TNG
Jan 4, 2001

by Lowtax
poo poo dude, I just went on a date last night where all she did was complain about her job. I think you're on to something.

Cake Smashing Boob
Nov 5, 2008

I support black genocide
this is not a problem with muslim women

InFlames235
Jan 13, 2004

LIKE THE WAVES IN THE OCEAN I WILL DIG IN YOUR FAT AND SEARCH FOR YOUR CLITORIS, BUT I WON'T SLAM WHALE
Yes

Shifty gimbal
Dec 28, 2008

Hey you... I got something to tell ya
Biscuit Hider
Yes

Lucky Guy
Jan 24, 2013

TY for no bm

lol if you dont complain about your job

Light Gun Man
Oct 17, 2009

toEjaM iS oN
vaCatioN

Lipstick Apathy
everyone complains about their job, it's how you continue to do your job and stay sane

Cool NIN Shirt
Nov 26, 2007

by vyelkin

Lucky Guy posted:

lol if you dont complain about your job

just about everyone complains about their job. Much like people will complain about the weather, gas prices, and the current political situation.

"It's what ya do"

Fuck da Mods
Jun 27, 2013

Light Gun Man posted:

everyone complains about their job, it's how you continue to do your job and stay sane

lol bro dont be obtuse here mang u kno what i be gettin at

Flocons de Jambon
Apr 11, 2015
So long as one remains a monk, one goes on tolling the bell.

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

gently caress da Mods posted:

or just the ones ive dated

It's not juat about their jobs

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003
For twelve years, you have been asking: Who is John Galt? This is John Galt speaking. I am the man who loves his life. I am the man who does not sacrifice his love or his values. I am the man who has deprived you of victims and thus has destroyed your world, and if you wish to know why you are peris

When I get home from work, it's the last thing i want to talk about.

The women I've dated get home and want to tell me all about how this one person doesn't like them and that other person said something they didn't like or gave them a dirty look. Basically a bunch of petty bullshit.

EugeneJ
Feb 5, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

FIRST TIME posted:

petty bullshit

Light Gun Man
Oct 17, 2009

toEjaM iS oN
vaCatioN

Lipstick Apathy

gently caress da Mods posted:

lol bro dont be obtuse here mang u kno what i be gettin at

perhaps you should try dating a woman without a job then?

Full Metal Jackass
Jan 22, 2001

Rabid bats are welcome in my home
I was gonna make fun of the op but then I realized I can't think of a woman I know who doesn't complain about their job.

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Light Gun Man posted:

perhaps you should try dating a woman without a job then?

Bein a sugar daddy is actually pretty sweet

Fuck da Mods
Jun 27, 2013

Full Metal Jackass posted:

I was gonna make fun of the op but then I realized I can't think of a woman I know who doesn't complain about their job.

love wmen it just gets so grating sometimes u know

Whiskey Sours
Jan 25, 2014

Weather proof.

Light Gun Man posted:

Not me, I don't complain about my job. I just drink. At work.

old fat bird
Oct 27, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
Unless you woman has a hard science degree or something practical her job is only an ends to a mean of finding a husband or partner of equal socioeconomic standing, because once she has a child her career is effectively done. Not out of sexism or some other bullshit but because the first 4-5 years of your child's life is the most important and should be spent learning and hanging out with your mom all day not stuck in a lovely daycare so your mom can keep making 35K a year.

kindermord
Jun 5, 2003
ducks is chickens with swimmy toes
the gary steinfield show was good at pointing out these kinds of things:

https://youtu.be/3Qm_ASPrloE?t=5m48s

Snatch Duster
Feb 20, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
Yes they all do.

burritolingus
Nov 6, 2007

by Ralp
Why are you listening to women? Stop it.

a dog from hell
Oct 18, 2009

by zen death robot
Lol they complain about their jobs but are often the most slavedriving coworkers.

solo humping pro
Jun 4, 2015
one of my coworkers came to work and apparently cant stand our part time bull poo poo (its really easy work) so much that she locked herself in the staff bathroom for 30 minutes before coming ou

solo humping pro fucked around with this message at 05:50 on Jun 23, 2015

solo humping pro
Jun 4, 2015
i guess the real world has shown me that not just women, but most people have 0 work ethic and then when they get older wonder why they are so unaccomplished and sad

DONKEY SALAMI
Jun 28, 2008

donkey? donkey?

Mine doesn't.

But then, her mouth is full

Horniest Manticore
Nov 23, 2013

Hello, you!
Lipstick Apathy

Monstrous Dooklord posted:

Unless you woman has a hard science degree or something practical

heh good luck finding one of those

a dog from hell
Oct 18, 2009

by zen death robot
Actually my experience is mostly that girls are slavedriving and arrogant about it, whereas guys put in the minimum effort they can. Both genders complain. But I work retail so it's probably different than other, more respectable forms of employment.

fuck the ROW
Aug 29, 2008

by zen death robot
they hate jobs and coworkers OP

insulated staircase
Aug 21, 2014

haha women are bad!

fuck the ROW
Aug 29, 2008

by zen death robot
haha.. uh... :yikes:

Haier
Aug 10, 2007

by Lowtax
They do. All the women on my Facebook feed posting is half about their god damned ugly kids, and the other half is about how much they hate their job. Get it together, ladies.

a dog from hell
Oct 18, 2009

by zen death robot
I dislike my job because it is spending my life and energy to make someone I'll never know more rich.

McPhock
Dec 25, 2004
hat-wearing champion of rhode island
Yes. I talked to my wife about it the other day, and she told me she already toned it down for me and doesn't tell me half of what really goes on.

...and to think what I could be missing out on

Helical Nightmares
Apr 30, 2009
Not the smart ones

A. Beaverhausen
Nov 11, 2008

by R. Guyovich

Monstrous Dooklord posted:

Unless you woman has a hard science degree or something practical her job is only an ends to a mean of finding a husband or partner of equal socioeconomic standing, because once she has a child her career is effectively done. Not out of sexism or some other bullshit but because the first 4-5 years of your child's life is the most important and should be spent learning and hanging out with your mom all day not stuck in a lovely daycare so your mom can keep making 35K a year.

lol 'hard' science. Are you implying bullshit about there being soft sciences?

Haier posted:

They do. All the women on my Facebook feed posting is half about their god damned ugly kids, and the other half is about how much they hate their job. Get it together, ladies.

Lucky. All the redneck girls on my feed are barely out of high school (if they even graduated)talking about their unplanned pregnancy and can't wait for their unborn child with whatever dude their with this week and what a blessing it will be and ya'll can't judge. Jobless of course.

A. Beaverhausen fucked around with this message at 08:17 on Jun 23, 2015

Kirk Vikernes
Apr 26, 2004

Count Goatnackh

I'm batting .500. Ex-wife talked about her job constantly and how all these people were horrible, etc. Problem was, I worked at the same place part- time for 3 years prior to her getting hired and I knew she was making half of it up. Then, she took another job elsewhere and within a few days, it was nothing but constant bitching. Oh, and the third job she had in 4.5yrs? Started bitching about it within the first week. This was a nightly thing until she went to bed.

My wife now has mostly funny/grotesque stories about x-ray patients. Every once in a while she might mention something negative, but when you compare even one comment/week to a 4-hour bitchfest EVERY night....

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ChlorophileAddict
Jun 15, 2015
80% of people are unhappy about their jobs according to Linkedin.
So I guess everybody complains.

• Locked thread