Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

Renge is fairly powerful

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

I like it, but renge is facing the wrong way, so I can't get dilbert to buy me it.

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

I didn't read all those words

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

The Devil Tesla posted:

I might be forgetting something, but I'm pretty sure that Nyanpasu was just a joke in the first episode. It didn't come up again.

nyanpasu came up in more than one ep, but it would not come up in a prequel ep

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

I would prefer if this thread was called 2 non 4 biyori

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

Hotaruns crush on komaru was good and funny

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

Koma is my non renge fave, everything she does is good and cute

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

ZepiaEltnamOberon posted:

Is there a power ranking of the Divine 4 Emperors?

1. Karen
2. Renge
3. ????
4. ????

0. Namtab

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

PotU posted:

namtabs a zero for sure

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

The Devil Tesla posted:

What the hell is wrong with you guys? "Good Meowning" is a great translation, it's cute and makes it clear that Nyanpasu is some kind of cat greeting she made up. And like with any subtitle, the actual Japanese is literally being spoken at the same time, it's not like it's replacing the original. It's just there to make it understandable.

nyanpasu~

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

goon morning~

• Locked thread