Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Resonance
Dec 17, 2002

Don't give me any shit about plumbers, Jan.
hmm yeah Novak's victory celebrations are quite irritating.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sodium Chloride
Jan 1, 2008

:smith: Same result as last year. Oh well.

spamman
Jul 11, 2002

Chin up Tiger, There is always next season...
Yay. Go to hell Federer.

Wengy
Feb 6, 2008

spamman posted:

Yay. Go to hell Federer.

Hope you join that mongrel Serbian rear end in a top hat in a painful fiery death

DON RAPER
Jan 1, 2011

Let me ask you something
what do women want?

Wengy posted:

Hope you join that mongrel Serbian rear end in a top hat in a painful fiery death

calm down weirdo

smenj
Oct 10, 2012
Well, that was a super-boring final. Wasn't even that Djokovic was playing particularly great (though he was playing well, to be fair), just that Federer kept gifting shots into the bloody net. Was hoping for far, far better after that exceptional match against Murray.

Hoops
Aug 19, 2005

A Black Mark For Retarded Posting
I don't know why I dislike Djokovic. It's not the doping because I still like Rafa

Sway Grunt
May 15, 2004

Tenochtitlan, looking east.

smenj posted:

Well, that was a super-boring final. Wasn't even that Djokovic was playing particularly great (though he was playing well, to be fair), just that Federer kept gifting shots into the bloody net. Was hoping for far, far better after that exceptional match against Murray.

Yeah, I agree.

Man, Wimbledon is probably the most susceptible to weird upsets and yet we ended up getting Serena and Djokovic as winners. Bit of a letdown although you can hardly argue with it, they are by far the best at the moment.

Hoops
Aug 19, 2005

A Black Mark For Retarded Posting
Why are they closing the loving roof now

Edit: oh yeah mixed doubles fair enough

Sodium Chloride
Jan 1, 2008

(it's from Clickhole)

smenj posted:

Was hoping for far, far better after that exceptional match against Murray.

Unfortunately Federer was never going to play as well as that.

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

you can actually inflate your scrote pretty safely with sterile saline, syringes, needles, and aseptic technique. its a niche kink iirc

the saline just slowly gets absorbed into your blood but in the meantime you got a big round smooth distended nutsack
djarn, that was djust awful, i djust can't handjle seeing such a huge djerk win wibledjon

Wengy
Feb 6, 2008

DON RAPER posted:

calm down weirdo

Only Tennis can bring forth my fury like this. Sorry you can't get emotionally invested in the greatest sport on earth.

It's even worse when I see Fed play live. My hatred for Djokovic and Nadal knows no bounds.

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

you can actually inflate your scrote pretty safely with sterile saline, syringes, needles, and aseptic technique. its a niche kink iirc

the saline just slowly gets absorbed into your blood but in the meantime you got a big round smooth distended nutsack
gently caress your patronizing speech jocko

Buddy Holly
Oct 14, 2004

I am still determined to be cheerful and happy. Run along now.

OMGVBFLOL posted:

gently caress your patronizing speech jocko
I'm not even bothering watching the ceremony, is he mentioning his son and how fatherhood changes everything again?

smenj
Oct 10, 2012

Sodium Chloride posted:

Unfortunately Federer was never going to play as well as that.

Nah, I didn't think he was. Just more that we've seen how well he can play, not two days ago, and then he goes and is completely sub-par today, errors all over the place. I'd been hoping for something at least a little bit better. On a more personally irritating note, I'd been hoping for Murray to win, so while I didn't really mind when he got knocked out since Federer was in such good form and it looked like we were in for a great final nonetheless, it's more annoying now that the final turned out to be so boring. Kind of feels like when Gasquet beat Wawrinka and then got demolished by Djokovic. Feels like we got cheated out of a great match. Then again, who's to say Murray wouldn't have fallen apart in the same way? Who knows.

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer

Hoops posted:

I don't know why I dislike Djokovic. It's not the doping because I still like Rafa

Its pretending to be injured when the opponent starts gaining momentum. Dirty tactics from the best always goes down badly just like that Barca team

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

check out these sweet moves

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FtRJL7__65w

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.
Serena Williams becoming championed by progressive writers is making me want to die.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.

Resonance posted:

hmm yeah Novak's victory celebrations are quite irritating.

Nothing is as bad as the photos of Nadal biting his trophies, so that's a small blessing.

• Locked thread