Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL
Look at how cute they are

they're adorable

they came out of nowhere

enjoy the minions

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

jenny jones fan
Dec 24, 2007
Mini onions?

Ema Nymton
Apr 26, 2008

the place where I come from
is a small town
Buglord
no thanks I prefer crying uncontrollably instead

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Matey
Mar 28, 2008

eat food

Is this them celebrating pride week on whatever planet they live on (i assume they live on some other planet)?

Jerry Mumphrey
Mar 11, 2004

by zen death robot

(and can't post for 4 years!)

the joke is they're sex dolls right?

RISCy Business
Jun 17, 2015

bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork
Fun Shoe
no

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

Ema Nymton posted:

no thanks I prefer crying uncontrollably instead

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

minions are completely fine for children but if you ever see an adult start talking about them its a pretty good indicator to get the hell away from them

minions have the same rules as my little pony

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer
everyone go out and see the minion movie universal only made 3 billion so far this year. thank you for your support.

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

you can look someone up on facebook and you can quickly figure out there's an direct correlation between pictures of minions and passive-aggressive statuses about ex-lovers

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL
i feel like if minions existed i would be compelled to kill them but since they don't enjoy their cuteness

Phobic Nest
Oct 2, 2013

You Are My Sunshine

Gaunab posted:

i feel like if minions existed i would be compelled to kill them but since they don't enjoy their cuteness

That'd destroy the world since minions exist as a natural countermeasure to supervillians, always inadvertently causing their downfall.

I think, that's about all I got out of the trailer for it.

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

Why do some of them have one eye but the rest have two eyes? Are they inbreds?

Emanuel Collective
Jan 16, 2008

by Smythe
All my redneck cousins post aggressively dull Minions memes on facebook. Are Minion memes a redneck thing, and if so, why

Happy Bear Suit
Jul 21, 2004

i enjoyed the despicable me movies more than i thought i would

Foid One
Mar 2, 2015

by Ralp
Theres a new movie coming out of them and it looks epic.

Testikles
Feb 22, 2009
Minions say a lot more poo poo on Facebook than I recall in the movies. They are one step removed from baby talk on screen but on the internet they're passive aggressive and bitchy as all gently caress. I didn't even know they liked coffee much less needed it before engaging in the most basic forms of social contact.

Emanuel Collective
Jan 16, 2008

by Smythe
a typical Minion meme will just be a picture of a minion with a phrase like "FRIDAYS ARE GOOD" or "I LIKE AIR CONDITIONING." They will get hundreds of thousands of facebook shares.

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

Minions are Garfield

naem
May 29, 2011

Those movies had an odd tone, it seemed like their popularity caught them off guard and they weren't sure what to do with it

Flo Cytometer
Apr 20, 2015

by Ralp
I had some visitors from Scandinavia last month. The female was infatuated with minions and actually collected some from Wal-Mart because she had to have them.

Otherwise, they weren't bad company. :3:

NecroMonster
Jan 4, 2009

yes ok

Alien Sex Manual
Dec 14, 2010

is not a sandwich

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry
I heard a rumor that the original Despicable Me didn't have those minion guys. The rumor was that it wasn't until later that they were pressured to have some cute, lovable little guys to sell merchandise with that lead to them getting included.

Horniest Manticore
Nov 23, 2013

Hello, you!
Lipstick Apathy

NecroMonster
Jan 4, 2009

they are all dressed up as the same minion what a mess

Horniest Manticore
Nov 23, 2013

Hello, you!
Lipstick Apathy

NecroMonster posted:

they are all dressed up as the same minion what a mess

my immersion is ruined

Happy Bear Suit
Jul 21, 2004

minions will be a funny and good movie.

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle

Wicker Man posted:

I heard a rumor that the original Despicable Me didn't have those minion guys. The rumor was that it wasn't until later that they were pressured to have some cute, lovable little guys to sell merchandise with that lead to them getting included.

well it worked like gangbusters

i guess i see the appeal, they're the toy story aliens but run even further into the ground

i dont get the minions facebook memes to save my life though, i didnt think there was anything worse than "dumb non-joke over a picture of will ferrell or zach galifinakis" but here we are

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry

I don't...I don't see how...the minion is relevant. And this is something my Aunt put up :negative:

Flo Cytometer
Apr 20, 2015

by Ralp

Wicker Man posted:

I don't...I don't see how...the minion is relevant. And this is something my Aunt put up :negative:

was it for her cat or yours?

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry

Flo Cytometer posted:

was it for her cat or yours?

Most likely hers.

Flo Cytometer
Apr 20, 2015

by Ralp

Wicker Man posted:

Most likely hers.

RIP AUNT CATTES

babypolis
Nov 4, 2009

Business Gorillas posted:

you can look someone up on facebook and you can quickly figure out there's an direct correlation between pictures of minions and passive-aggressive statuses about ex-lovers

truest thing ever said on sa

ronnie bren
Apr 18, 2014

why are these popular and all over my facebook feed. i don't understand.

ghlbtsk
Apr 19, 2005

these bath mats
are
GORGEOUS

This has the potential to take my twinkie loving fetish to an interesting new place.

RISCy Business
Jun 17, 2015

bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork
Fun Shoe

Wicker Man posted:

https://www.reddit.com/r/terriblefacebookmemes is full of these i promise

demonR6
Sep 4, 2012

There are too many stupid people in the world. I'm not saying we should kill them all or anything. Just take the warning labels off of everything and let the problem solve itself.

Lipstick Apathy

that pic is bullshit, they should have been showing the titties. #fail

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Foid One
Mar 2, 2015

by Ralp

Happy Bear Suit posted:

minions will be a funny and good movie.

This

• Locked thread