Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SSH IT ZOMBIE
Apr 19, 2003
No more blinkies! Yay!
College Slice

Lamebot posted:

drink alcohol until nothing gets to you. everyday

Speaking of which, whatever happened to never mix liquor and beer? Beer cocktails seem to be all the rage lately.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

SSH IT ZOMBIE posted:

Speaking of which, whatever happened to never mix liquor and beer? Beer cocktails seem to be all the rage lately.

hello. i. am. a gay. retard. here . is a quote....beep

Egbert Souse
Nov 6, 2008

Here's an amazing life hack that the health clubs don't want you to know about!

Drink at least five glasses of water a day to avoid death.

Try it.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
Instead of buying a lot of new, lovely video games, buy Dragon Age 2 once and keep replaying it, since it's better than other video games anyway

Fetus Tree
Feb 2, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 2 years!

Pick posted:

Instead of buying a lot of new, lovely video games, buy Dragon Age 2 once and keep replaying it, since it's better than other video games anyway

lol if you dont get your games for free from the steam gift thread

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc
If you have trouble picking a proper wine, Champagne goes with everything.

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot

Fetus Tree posted:

lol if you dont get your games for free from the steam gift thread

tbf origin occasionally throws out free games, however, it's less a free game and more EA trying to buy your affection, and these offers should be treated like any random gifts from anonymous and dubious strangers

Minimum Syntaxing
Oct 29, 2008

He looks white, but he's the son of a black man!
• If you have some beef jerky and no-pulp orange juice, you can create pulp by chewing the flavor out of the beef jerky and spitting it into the OJ

• You can combine water and cream cheese if you need milk in a fix

• If you're hankering for a slice of pizza, instead you can put some ketchup and american cheese on some bread, then take some bites out of a hotdog and spit them onto it

• A good way to speedrun in GTA V is to get some sticky bombs - and then kill yourself a few times at the start of each mission until you have the option to skip them

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Fartmaster posted:

• If you have some beef jerky and no-pulp orange juice, you can create pulp by chewing the flavor out of the beef jerky and spitting it into the OJ

• You can combine water and cream cheese if you need milk in a fix

• If you're hankering for a slice of pizza, instead you can put some ketchup and american cheese on some bread, then take some bites out of a hotdog and spit them onto it

• A good way to speedrun in GTA V is to get some sticky bombs - and then kill yourself a few times at the start of each mission until you have the option to skip them

read my mind much?

teleolurian
Jan 6, 2015

instead of studying chinese just keep drawing shapes and showing them to chinese people until they recognize them

Flo Cytometer
Apr 20, 2015

by Ralp
You can speak to any person in any native dialect with this one trick Rosetta Stone doesn't want you to know! Just shout English loudly, and slowly.

RadioactiveKid
Aug 12, 2005

Gato Rebelde
it's dangerous to go alone without a sword and shield

Flo Cytometer
Apr 20, 2015

by Ralp
if there is something you want but can't afford it and can't steal it because you'll go back to prison just point at a person who has one and say they stole it from you and made a racist/sexist/speciesist/genderist remark

I.C.
Jun 10, 2008

Mange Mite posted:

If you have trouble picking a proper wine, Champagne goes with everything.

If you hate your dining companions, bring cold duck.

Flo Cytometer
Apr 20, 2015

by Ralp
Vodka goes with anything, and I mean anything as a mixer.

Radical and BADical!
Jun 27, 2010

by Lowtax
Fun Shoe

dad gay. so what posted:

i have serious oval office-rear end goin on right now? any cures? about to wipe soon

you should get an asstorectomy

my keyboard is making weird robot noises when i type. i think its skynet

Radical and BADical!
Jun 27, 2010

by Lowtax
Fun Shoe

I.C. posted:

If you hate your dining companions, bring cold duck.

my brother and i toasted each other's health with cold duck one cold winter night. the resulting poops were almost bad enough to make me forget about the headache

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

punch me in the stomach, real hard

Radical and BADical!
Jun 27, 2010

by Lowtax
Fun Shoe

LOVE LOVE SKELETON posted:

punch me in the stomach, real hard

*punches u*

Jerry Mumphrey
Mar 11, 2004

by zen death robot

(and can't post for 4 years!)

•make your own helicopter out of millions of bees and a bit of rope

Masturbasturd
Sep 1, 2014
I somehow confused the antonym of plebe was prole when if fact it's patrician. Humiliating I must say.

Raise millipedes and teach them how to tap dance.

Jesustheastronaut!
Mar 9, 2014

Lipstick Apathy
For real: Dont squeeze ketchup packets out then dip your fries into it, you rear end in a top hat. Just tear the top off the packet and dunk your fries into your ketchup-pouch

Jerry Mumphrey
Mar 11, 2004

by zen death robot

(and can't post for 4 years!)

Jesustheastronaut! posted:

Just tear the top off the packet and dunk your fries into your ketchup-pouch

that's what ur mother said as my terrible crustacean penis entered her hehehuehe

ghlbtsk
Apr 19, 2005

these bath mats
are
GORGEOUS
If you're trying to cut off both of your hands you won't get far after removing the first hand because you will have nothing to hold the axe with to do the other hand.
Pro-tip: Build a miniature guillotine before you start and you can hold the blade release rope with your teeth to finally get rid of that pesky second hand.

hth

Rhizoids
Jul 4, 2009

by Ralp
Here's one I use all the time: got a real hankering for some cereal? All poured out in a bowl and everything? And then you check the fridge and your worst nightmare has come true. NO MILK! Whatever shall you do?

Get this. You know how most kitchens have a sink? And there's a faucet in the sink that you can turn on when you wash dishes? Well, turns out you can use that same faucet to pour WATER right on top of your cereal. That's right. Water.

I know what you're thinking. Water? Who in their right mind would eat cereal with water?! Well, like my wise old mom always said about veggies, don't knock it till you try it. Water might not have that tasty hint of teat we've all come to expect from milk, but it's actually really tasty. Mmm! Give it a shot next time you find yourself in that all too familiar quagmire.

Who Is Paul Blart
Oct 22, 2010
Jack off on the bathroom at work

teleolurian
Jan 6, 2015

Professor Tomtom posted:

Never thought that I could be doing this as a lifehack, thanks friend

SSH IT ZOMBIE
Apr 19, 2003
No more blinkies! Yay!
College Slice

Professor Tomtom posted:

What if someone sees you :colbert:

Nagato
Apr 26, 2011

Why yes my username is the same as an autistic alien who looks like a 9 year old from an anime, why do ask?
:nyoron:
when you have a deadline, go to forums.somehingawful.com and click on "gbs" and shitpost until 10 minutes before its due

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

naem
May 29, 2011

-stabbing
-

• Locked thread