Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
you were warned
Jul 12, 2006

(the S is for skeleton)
Download a demo and chill, dude. I can even download demos on my loving Wii U, which is the laughingstock of video games, right? Demos can tell me things like "no absolutely do not purchase Sonic Lost World" which I would not have been able to determine otherwise.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

you were warned
Jul 12, 2006

(the S is for skeleton)

revdrkevind posted:

Did you seriously miss the decline of demos in the gaming world?

What are you talking about? I still have a floppy full of perfectly good Mac shareware games.

you were warned
Jul 12, 2006

(the S is for skeleton)

Lodo posted:

I'm afraid there might have been a miscommunication, sir. I am not selling you this shirt, I am only selling you a license to wear this shirt. Obviously, the license is to your name only and non-transferable. I will also be needing you to call in to this phone number when wearing the shirt. Should you lose connection at any time, the shirt will disappear.

Remember when the Xbox One was announced and they tried to explain their super complicated restrictions on how/when/where you can share games with others, and everyone was freaking out, and Sony did this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kWSIFh8ICaA

owned :laugh:

• Locked thread