Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011
It reminds me of when you see an alcoholic in public or a funeral procession driving past. Everyone who posts here is like 1 epiphany away from crying all the time. Its because theres only depressed people posting in GBS due to the fact its rare for normal people to go on websites like this these days - they all go on reddit or twitter or other websites that happy people like to use. fiurthermore nobody wants to post here because it might make them sad as well if they do

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Flo Cytometer
Apr 20, 2015

by Ralp
signed

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

I.N.R.I posted:

It reminds me of when you see an alcoholic in public or a funeral procession driving past. Everyone who posts here is like 1 epiphany away from crying all the time. Its because theres only depressed people posting in GBS due to the fact its rare for normal people to go on websites like this these days - they all go on reddit or twitter or other websites that happy people like to use. fiurthermore nobody wants to post here because it might make them sad as well if they do

This is my 1 post now i can cry in peace

ChrisHansen
Oct 28, 2014

Suck my damn balls.
Lipstick Apathy
I would like to browse reddit one day, but I can't figure out the god dang ui

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011
This is the Canned Peas of internet forums

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

so what

Flo Cytometer
Apr 20, 2015

by Ralp

I.N.R.I posted:

bland, soft, and mushy is what my significant other calls me (well, my penis)

she uses the oxford comma god bless her :patriot:

Poland Spring
Sep 11, 2005
are you sad, op

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
Would I cheer you up if I post some more, OP?

Flo Cytometer
Apr 20, 2015

by Ralp

Applewhite posted:

Would I cheer you up if I post some more, OP?

It makes me happy to see you post. :nsa:

FlimFlam Imam
Mar 1, 2007

Standing on a hill in my mountain of dreams
Cry me a river

RideTheSpiral
Sep 18, 2005
College Slice
actually i post using a very modern snartphobe app

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot

I.N.R.I posted:

...GBS due to the fact its rare for normal people to go on websites like this these days...

ding ding ding we have a winner

if I wanted to post around normal people I'd go to Facebook or Reddit

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot

I.N.R.I posted:

so better for you than a TV dinner, and improved by a sliver of butter and a pinch of salt?

whats your game here, eccentric tree man

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011
If you post a thread that mentions family in the title all of the GBS goons will talk about how they want to beat up their dads and how they walked out on them as children. If you post one about alcohol everyone will say theyre really addicted to drinking and have to do it every day in order to function

rezatahs
Jun 9, 2001

by Smythe
what is normal anyways?

Flo Cytometer
Apr 20, 2015

by Ralp

I.N.R.I posted:

If you post a thread that mentions family in the title all of the GBS goons will talk about how they want to beat up their dads and how they walked out on them as children. If you post one about alcohol everyone will say theyre really addicted to drinking and have to do it every day in order to function

you are pissed because you are still in 12 steps and have a daddy. good to know.

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

rezatahs posted:

what is normal anyways?

Trevor from grand theft auto 5 made an epic point about this. He basically tsaid that its actually normal people who are the insane ones. Possibly joker from the batman series also said the same thing. Its funny how the people who write the best works of art always have similar opinions about stuff

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot

I.N.R.I posted:

despite SA's tiny userbase it still encompasses a wide array of life experiences? okay :shrug:

Demonachizer
Aug 7, 2004
I am a pretty happy guy OP. :shrug:

This post brought to you by Demonachizer.

Captain Yossarian
Feb 24, 2011

All new" Rings of Fire"
INRI what exactly is the end game with all these constant boring whitenoise threads?

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

Flo Cytometer posted:

It makes me happy to see you post. :nsa:

Likewise. Whenever I see your username I unironically look forward to quality post.

Nodelphi
Jan 30, 2004

We are all quite capable of believing in anything as long as it's improbable.

Ham Wrangler
Lol at facebook and reddit being for normal people

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

Captain Yossarian posted:

INRI what exactly is the end game with all these constant boring whitenoise threads?

gbs

Flo Cytometer
Apr 20, 2015

by Ralp

Applewhite posted:

Likewise. Whenever I see your username I unironically look forward to quality post.

Whats your reaction when you read it, then?

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot

tree avatar guy is the johnny appleseed of whitenoise threads, planting them everywhere from the darkest corner of YOSPOS to the blasted wastes of GBS

Fried Watermelon
Dec 29, 2008

reddit is full of retarded white children

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot

Nodelphi posted:

Lol at facebook and reddit being for normal people

care to explain

Fried Watermelon posted:

reddit is full of retarded white children

so the average white child, then? when are you getting your kids an account?

corpuscollossus
Apr 19, 2007

I just checked OPs post count and it's the same old boring story.

ChrisHansen
Oct 28, 2014

Suck my damn balls.
Lipstick Apathy

Inri is Lowtax poo poo posting to get ad revenue

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
Goons are broken, miserable. This is news to whom though ?

Captain Yossarian
Feb 24, 2011

All new" Rings of Fire"

corpuscollossus posted:

I just checked OPs post count and it's the same old boring story.

Yeah idgi, like I don't really care what he posts about since I actually enjoy INRI posts for the most part, but I just don't understand how all his OPs are so relentlessly boring. :allears:

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL
I will rape op

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

thathonkey posted:

Goons are broken, miserable. This is news to whom though ?

No offense but this thread isnt supposed to be a news article - Its about Concern Trolling the clinically depressed people who post in GBS with epic truths and redpill knowlegde

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

I.N.R.I posted:

No offense but this thread isnt supposed to be a news article - Its about Concern Trolling the clinically depressed people who post in GBS with epic truths and redpill knowlegde

I see. Carry on.

Fried Watermelon
Dec 29, 2008

ANIME IS BLOOD posted:

care to explain

so the average white child, then? when are you getting your kids an account?

as soon as you put out

Hometown Slime Queen
Oct 26, 2004

the GOAT
SA is a good community. We are all friends here. I'm glad we are friends. I like the way that you are. Your smile brightens my day. Love you.

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot

QUEEN CAUCUS posted:

SA is a good community. We are all friends here. I'm glad we are friends. I like the way that you are. Your smile brightens my day. Love you.

:buddy:

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord

Me IRL, replace Elmo with Kuato though

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fuck the ROW
Aug 29, 2008

by zen death robot
its cool that over time this became the premier website for mentally ill queers... LGBT+R and the R is for retarded :D

• Locked thread