Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
basement jihadist
Oct 3, 2002

suck my rectum and then my benis and maybe ill consider not sucking all of ur tiny cocks right off if u liked the shitcum posts of stuntcock and the like oh man
my greasy goon whilst goon my lady whilst :hchatter:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

basement jihadist
Oct 3, 2002

u r so jaded

basement jihadist
Oct 3, 2002

did u hi five and be like, yeah brother lets stink like poo poo together

basement jihadist
Oct 3, 2002

gnarlyhotep posted:

let's get fewer people to post and read it

my 2016 goal is to make this motherfucker a ghost town, I'm taking my inspiration from FYAD

which stands for Five Young Awesome Dudes

they have achieved forums nirvana and I want to take GBS to that height

lol who gives a gently caress

basement jihadist
Oct 3, 2002

glad to finally have you on board

basement jihadist
Oct 3, 2002

JebanyPedal posted:

I'm so angry flipping out lol it's nuts!!! I am very mad can u tell haha very mad!!!! :)

oh stop it thats your bread and butter

basement jihadist
Oct 3, 2002

are people actually mad itt

basement jihadist
Oct 3, 2002

lol so scared when my landlord dies ill have to cultivate my shitposts in a diary

basement jihadist
Oct 3, 2002

wrap it up forumailures

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

basement jihadist
Oct 3, 2002

Moon Atari posted:

Wait gnarly are you angry at fyad because you interpret inri's gbs threads as trolling? Because most of them seem like pretty sincere attempts at generating some funny posts in the fyad style of everyone riffing on a simple oddball intro post. Personally I think its kind of sweet that he cares enough to try, and it probably stems from the same sentiment as your more literal defense of gbs earlier in the thread. Seeing as we're all into projecting motivations onto each other we might as well go with positive interpretations hey.

no thanks bub! im cry and very ornery right now so ima give it to you

hehe let me respond to this post with a joke projection that tells you im displeased with your post, its very sarcastic hahaha

• Locked thread