Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Keg
Sep 22, 2014
Do you hit your dogge or catte to discipline it? Or did you like to pull the wings off flies as a kid or maybe burn ants with a magnifying glass? I want to hear all about it, and the times you smoosh their faces with tongs.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GQHQbkMpr5o

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ChlorophileAddict
Jun 15, 2015
I sometimes trip on my cats because they're always in the way.
I also call one of them fat all the time and hurt her loving feelings.

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
I don't think hitting animals is an effective training method.

I have however shoved a couple cats in my day (not super roughly don't freak out). Fuckers be jumping on me and I'm not even their owner.

BigBoss
Jan 26, 2012

by Lowtax
I stepped on my cats tail

Matey
Mar 28, 2008

eat food

"If she didn't like it, wouldn't she run away?"

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord
I like to make my dogs upset by going to motion as if I'm going to pet them and then pull my hand back at last second, will preface it with a hearty "who's a good dog". After a while their hair stands up and they get pissed.

Also like to ask them "wanna go for a ride?!" They know that sounds means we're going for a ride. However I end up saying "well you're not saying anything, guess you don't want to go for a ride"

ChrisHansen
Oct 28, 2014

Suck my damn balls.
Lipstick Apathy
I push my CATTE off the bed, but only after she wakes me up in the middle of the night by biting my toes

Jerry Mumphrey
Mar 11, 2004

by zen death robot

(and can't post for 4 years!)

every time i go in a helicopter i throw one of those really wrinkly dogs out from about 500 feet

Keg
Sep 22, 2014

ChrisHansen posted:

I push my CATTE off the bed, but only after she wakes me up in the middle of the night by biting my toes

Cats always land on their feet so this isn't a big deal. At least I think they do. Has anybody tested it out?

Captain Yossarian
Feb 24, 2011

All new" Rings of Fire"
My loving cat thinks he's all sneaky because he nips me when he's just sooooo hungry... Fucker's got a beat down coming

various cheeses
Jan 24, 2013

I slapped my dog on the bum when she tried to eat my cereal.

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
blamed my fart on the dog
later he farted and it got blamed on me

vicious fart cycle

Radical and BADical!
Jun 27, 2010

by Lowtax
Fun Shoe
my dog Lucky was not allowed to hunt for scraps when anyone was still eating. one night, he very slowly crawled on his belly all they way across the room from his bed (around 15') without me noticing. i was tipped off when i felt him brush against my leg. i reached down and slapped him on the but, not hard but enough to make a nice smak sound. his response was just to continue crawling on his belly at like three times his normal rat of speed back to his bed.

spud
Aug 27, 2003

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
I tripped over my dog once but he is a big doof and I fell down and he just stood there wagging his tail with a dumb look on his face.

Windows 98
Nov 13, 2005

HTTP 400: Bad post
Don't hurt animals please

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005

Claven666 posted:

my dog Lucky was not allowed to hunt for scraps when anyone was still eating. one night, he very slowly crawled on his belly all they way across the room from his bed (around 15') without me noticing. i was tipped off when i felt him brush against my leg. i reached down and slapped him on the but, not hard but enough to make a nice smak sound. his response was just to continue crawling on his belly at like three times his normal rat of speed back to his bed.
this reminds me of how my dog used to just sit down and scoot himself around all the time
i think he was pretending he was driving

spud
Aug 27, 2003

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Windows 98 posted:

Don't hurt animals please

Also this. Animals don't understand.

I just know some idiot is going to post some harrowing semi-made up poo poo in here on how they tortured something.

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

I throw rocks at deer op when they eat my garden.

Fetus Tree
Feb 2, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 2 years!
i hung my dog from a hanger and then tried to feed him to local wild life

Matey
Mar 28, 2008

eat food

I've killed fish before via the activity of fishing

I also kill mad bugs/arachnids

Fetus Tree
Feb 2, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 2 years!

Matey posted:

I've killed fish before via the activity of fishing

I also kill mad bugs/arachnids

i was hungry and had an excess amount of butter so i decided to boil some lobsters....alive

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

gary oldmans diary posted:

this reminds me of how my dog used to just sit down and scoot himself around all the time

He's wiping his rear end

Also : paging morally inept

ChrisHansen
Oct 28, 2014

Suck my damn balls.
Lipstick Apathy
Watch out guys, I heard op is an ASPCA narc

Fetus Tree
Feb 2, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 2 years!

ChrisHansen posted:

Watch out guys, I heard op is an ASPCA narc

naw OP made this thread because he is literally autistic and is unable to tell when people are kidding about actually feeding their dog to coyotes.

tis why he also went into a thread i made and proclaimed to it how fetus tree is a poo poo poster that says hosed up things, something that literally only he is surprised about

RadioactiveKid
Aug 12, 2005

Gato Rebelde
i slit a pigs throat for a bbq once

Iseeyouseemeseeyou
Jan 3, 2011
All the time, me irl http://youtu.be/wl5hEci4TVE

Iseeyouseemeseeyou
Jan 3, 2011

Fetus Tree posted:

naw OP made this thread because he is literally autistic and is unable to tell when people are kidding about actually feeding their dog to coyotes.

tis why he also went into a thread i made and proclaimed to it how fetus tree is a poo poo poster that says hosed up things, something that literally only he is surprised about

You are a poo poo poster, but you're our shitposter

Fetus Tree
Feb 2, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 2 years!

Iseeyouseemeseeyou posted:

You are a poo poo poster, but you're our shitposter

thanks bud that means a lot

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

borkborkborkmorkmorkmork-gabbalooins
When I was a little kid, like 2 or 3, one of my neighbor's giant-rear end rottweiler puppies got into our yard and knocked me over so I hit it in the side with a golf club. I only learned years later that it was fine and I had not killed it, so I felt terrible for years. I have never hurt a vertebrate since then, even allowing myself to be bitten while restraining angry dogs. I used to burn up centipedes with matches and a can of lysol, though, cause invertebrates are too stupid to even dignify with the label retarded.

Fetus Tree
Feb 2, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 2 years!
i would suggest that you prioritize your health over that of a dog

Hometown Slime Queen
Oct 26, 2004

the GOAT
When I was a kid I mercy-killed a chipmunk that a cat had caught and left on our church's porch. Its back was broken and it was shaking and trying to crawl away but couldn't. I found a really heavy log and hit it until I was sure it was dead. Then I cried like the big baby bitch that I am.

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005

Darth123123 posted:

He's wiping his rear end

Also : paging morally inept
no dude you dont get it he looked exactly like he was pretending to drive a little go cart or something

Fetus Tree
Feb 2, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 2 years!

no dude you dont get it he looked exactly like he was pretending to drive a little go cart or something

god i wish dogs could drive lil gocarts

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

borkborkborkmorkmorkmork-gabbalooins

Fetus Tree posted:

i would suggest that you prioritize your health over that of a dog

i don't really need my hands that bad i just use them for whacking it and shitposting

Cursed Lumberjack
Nov 14, 2006
A rather unfortunate logger indeed.
i had pretty rough sex with your mom, op

Radical and BADical!
Jun 27, 2010

by Lowtax
Fun Shoe

it was loving hilarious. i laughed so hard and then i petted him and gave him scraps for being a good sport

Fansy
Feb 26, 2013

I GAVE LOWTAX COOKIE MONEY TO CHANGE YOUR STUPID AVATAR GO FUCK YOURSELF DUDE
Grimey Drawer
I'd spend all day long in the basement torturing rats with a hack-saw and pulling the wings off of flies

Nefarious
Sep 26, 2000

by XyloJW
i tied a snake in a knot and all its food got stuck half way down and it died because it could never poop it out

Fetus Tree
Feb 2, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 2 years!

Nefarious posted:

i tied a snake in a knot and all its food got stuck half way down and it died because it could never poop it out

lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ChrisHansen
Oct 28, 2014

Suck my damn balls.
Lipstick Apathy

Fetus Tree posted:

god i wish dogs could drive lil gocarts

Check out the children's book Go Dog, Go.

• Locked thread