Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Neukoln19
Oct 27, 2005
Real Answer:

Think about this, if you go hiking or anything then when yr friends get there youll either be like "no I already did that" or do it be familiar with the trail. No sense of wonder. Already seen it.

Spa is a good choice, but why get massage/bathtub before your hiking adventure as opposed to after when yr all sticky and tired?

Thus: Read, and doing light drugs and minimal alcohol. (All depends on the kind of drugs you have and all depends on the kind of alcohol you have.)

FUNNY ANSWER

RIP YOUR OWN HEAD OFF AND gently caress YOUR HEAD WHILE ON FIRE

eDIT: answer needed editing for clarification

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mistakes at the lake
May 9, 2009

quote:

Make no mistake, I have no illusions about "roughing it" on this trip or anything, it's a very frilly campground with showers and stuff. But I will be camping in a tent in the woods many miles from home! that counts for something I think.

What are you, some kind if lil pissbitch?

City of Tampa
May 6, 2007

by zen death robot
jizz on a bird

lil pissbitch
Mar 8, 2015
Some great suggestions here, I love the ones that involve me killing myself, especially if it's for the purpose of loving with my friends when they get there, ahahah

poopzilla posted:

what the gently caress is an "assisted" camp site? for like cripples and retards an poo poo??

you retarded op?

yea but that was probably the wrong word to use. I mean that there's RV hookups and grills and a place to shower. It's not REAL camping,

Neukoln19 posted:

Real Answer:

Think about this, if you go hiking or anything then when yr friends get there youll either be like "no I already did that" or do it be familiar with the trail. No sense of wonder. Already seen it.

Spa is a good choice, but why get massage/bathtub before your hiking adventure as opposed to after when yr all sticky and tired?

I did consider that. I've hiked this trail 2-3 times already so there's not much exploration to be done there, I'd probably only do it for the view. Although the trail does continue on past where I've been before so maybe I'll keep going for some true exploration. And as far as my friends wanting to do it when they show up, I'll probably just do it again with them when they get there!

Anyways I booked an appointment to get a foot rub on Friday morning. feels good man

City of Tampa posted:

jizz on a bird

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jRTh6K0Wh_Y&list=PLB2E2AEC6418D418E

Ramsus
Sep 14, 2002

by Hand Knit
there is literally a 3 page thread on the somethingawful forums giving a guy advice on whether or not he should hike or spa day

penus penus penus
Nov 9, 2014

by piss__donald
Light shroom trip

I am Toni Lippi
Aug 16, 2004
Invoke the Owl God, Moloch. It's about time you started to be successful in your lovely life.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
scam people out of money by pretending you're going to walk across the country to raise awareness about mental illness

make sure to buy a cheap baby cart to blame when you fail

PingtheMerciless
Dec 31, 2001
Lotsa bad intent.
not serious - squeal like a pig

serious - binoculars and stars

seriously

poopzilla
Nov 23, 2004

Ramsus posted:

there is literally a 3 page thread on the somethingawful forums giving a guy advice on whether or not he should hike or spa day

pretty interesting day in gbs

Darf
Jun 6, 2011

You have quite a treasure there...
poop your pants to re align yourself with your body/nature

Bardeh
Dec 2, 2004

Fun Shoe
cum on a squirrel

Pot Smoke Phoenix
Aug 15, 2007

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Dinosaur Gum
Don't shave from now on until then (works only if you're normally clean-shaven). When everyone shows up, act like you've been there waiting for months, not a day- prep the campsite like someone who's been there for awhile. Bring lots of empty food containers giving the appearance of being there awhile. Reassure everyone that "we'll all figure out a way out of here, I promise!" and reveal your airplane you've constructed out of vines and deadwood.

chaosbreather
Dec 9, 2001

Wry and wise,
but also very sexual.

3ds

all the good parts of nature are already on there

naem
May 29, 2011

Bardeh posted:

cum on a squirrel

:stare:

Lucky Guy
Jan 24, 2013

TY for no bm

Bardeh posted:

cum on a squirrel

lol if you don't do this in your back yard

lil pissbitch
Mar 8, 2015

Ramsus posted:

Where do you stand on the matter

ALL-PRO SEXMAN posted:

scam people out of money by pretending you're going to walk across the country to raise awareness about mental illness

make sure to buy a cheap baby cart to blame when you fail

Hahaha this campground is a stop on a major cross country hiking trail so I'm p sure they'd believe that if I rolled around in some dirt before walking up

Splatmaster posted:

Don't shave from now on until then (works only if you're normally clean-shaven). When everyone shows up, act like you've been there waiting for months, not a day- prep the campsite like someone who's been there for awhile. Bring lots of empty food containers giving the appearance of being there awhile. Reassure everyone that "we'll all figure out a way out of here, I promise!" and reveal your airplane you've constructed out of vines and deadwood.

lol but if I was capable of the grizzly Adams look I'd already be sporting it

More good suggestions, hadn't thought about bringing binoculars. I was thinking of taking a night hike...might be cool but maybe kind of dangerous, right? Doesn't seem like a good idea to be traipsing around in the woods alone at night. Maybe I should ask goons and let them decide my fate. Yeah that's what I'll do

Ocean Book
Sep 27, 2010

:yum: - hi
dont night hike in an unfamiliar area because you could fall and die

naem
May 29, 2011

Gun(s)

Fastball LIVE in concert
Jul 10, 2010
Two words. MAKEOVER. or maybe its just one word. Treat yourself op.

Quite A Tool
Jul 4, 2004

The answer is... 42

The_Book_Of_Harry posted:

And finally, don't sleep in the tent. Waking up outdoors to cook a killer breakfast is one of life's simplest true joys.

I passed out drunk with wet socks in front of the campfire once. Unfortunately it was up at the Mogollon Rim in September. Woke up drat near hypothermic.

However OP is at a campground in June. Throw up a hammock between the posts of your tin roof and enjoy.

r u ready to WALK
Sep 29, 2001

Try dating a cougar

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TcnGJ6Ca1CQ

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

One man gooncamp :gooncamp:

pop fly to McGillicutty
Feb 2, 2004

A peckish little mouse!

lil pissbitch posted:

Lots of great suggestions, currently considering summoning the devil and making myself at home.

A most likely choice at this time.

Hail Satan buddy good luck and don't forget the salt

pop fly to McGillicutty
Feb 2, 2004

A peckish little mouse!

Ramsus posted:

Thanks for the update. How's your anime collection?

School Nickname
Apr 23, 2010

*fffffff-fffaaaaaaarrrtt*
:ussr:
Charge a mother bear's cubs or a large pack of wolves.

Doctor Dogballs
Apr 1, 2007

driving the fuck truck from hand land to pound town without stopping at suction station

get bit by a loving rattlesnacke lol

ShaqDiesel
Mar 21, 2013
Commune with the Wendigo. You won't have a choice in this matter.

Germstore
Oct 17, 2012

A Serious Candidate For a Serious Time
:snoop:

Who Is Paul Blart
Oct 22, 2010
Jack off

ghlbtsk
Apr 19, 2005

these bath mats
are
GORGEOUS
Get lost in the vast expanse of your tent.
Stay calm and wait for rescue.

XMNN
Apr 26, 2008
I am incredibly stupid
getting stoned and wandering around outside is one of my favourite things you get really lost in your thoughts and you can stare at trees and animals its am adventure let me tell you

Dead Man's Ham
Dec 2, 2002
Bring a lovely 10 dollar camping chair and find a spot it sits in the river about butt depth nicely. Get a beer and a good book. Rock out.

lil pissbitch
Mar 8, 2015

Dead Man's Ham posted:

Bring a lovely 10 dollar camping chair and find a spot it sits in the river about butt depth nicely. Get a beer and a good book. Rock out.

oh poo poo

Dial-a-Dog
May 22, 2001

poopzilla posted:

what the gently caress is an "assisted" camp site? for like cripples and retards an poo poo??

you retarded op?

This is what I assumed it meant as well.

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

bring a geology fieldbook and figure out what you are sleeping on.

Kempo Yellow Belt
Jan 5, 2012
Fun Shoe
see how long you can stalk another human for, and how close you can get to them, before being noticed.

Give a friendly "hello" or claim to be lost, then immediately walk the opposite direction. Repeat as many times as possible until you've maxed out your sneak ability.

Carlos Lantana
Oct 2, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 8 hours!

I.N.R.I posted:

Bring a 14 year old boy back to it and gently caress him

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

Hope your MRI comes back clear dude.....

Germstore
Oct 17, 2012

A Serious Candidate For a Serious Time
I am glad he got banned. He is a bad poster.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

City of Tampa
May 6, 2007

by zen death robot
jizz on a mountain goat

• Locked thread