Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT

Jota posted:

Well two of my best players might be out for a little now. Congrats on your title Little Gurley Men :negative:

Way too much football left to play, man. Nothing's over.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Yuzenn
Mar 31, 2011

Be weary when you see oppression disguised as progression

The Spirit told me to use discernment and a Smith n Wesson at my discretion

Practice heavy self reflection, avoid self deception
If you lost, get re-direction
I have no loving clue how I've won games with my team being this decimated and my two best players on bye this week.

4 in a row since Brees's explosion week 8.

Sorry Zug...I should have lost with how lovely Taylor played and the fact you had Gronk

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT
Alas, my guys failed me today, so congrats on Jota and Ray Finkle on the byes. Just need to hope my players come back in the playoffs.

Jota
May 6, 2003

uga-booga uga-booga
If Duke Johnson does anything at all tomorrow then first place very well may come down to total points scored between me and Finkle.

timp
Sep 19, 2007

Everything is in my control
Lipstick Apathy
Thank you to the four teams that had higher waiver priority than me this week, as well as Satan, for letting me grab David Johnson.

timp
Sep 19, 2007

Lipstick Apathy
I also love the fact that 1. the 11th and 12 place teams are playing each other this week and 2. they have the highest and 2nd highest scores of the week so far.

Jota
May 6, 2003

uga-booga uga-booga

timp posted:

I also love the fact that 1. the 11th and 12 place teams are playing each other this week and 2. they have the highest and 2nd highest scores of the week so far.

That Titans-Jags game was a blessing

Jota
May 6, 2003

uga-booga uga-booga

timp posted:

There's a new high scorer in town and it's the guy that's finishing the regular season in 1st place :mrapig:

Thank you Based Cam and ARob

I will accept my payment in Bitcoins

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT
Todd Gurley and Adrian Peterson get 8.5 points combined. Charles Sims gets 8.7, Shaun Draughn gets 17.1, and James White gets 22.9.

Who the hell am I starting next week at RB?

coronaball
Feb 6, 2005

You're finished, pork-o-nazi!
Yeah I don't think Jordan Reed as a 70 point game in him tonight.

Jota PM or post your paypal and I will send you $72 for first place!

Jota
May 6, 2003

uga-booga uga-booga
I sent you a PM. If Jordan Reed has a ten touchdown night there are no take backs now

coronaball
Feb 6, 2005

Money sent!

If Jordan Reed scores 10 touchdowns I will start prepping for the end of days.

toxicsunset
Sep 19, 2005

BUY MORE CRABS
i tried :smith:

coronaball
Feb 6, 2005

So should I lock the non-playoff teams from adding/dropping players now? Usually I do, but last year I forgot and no one seemed to complain. Also, some people care about the consolation bracket, for reasons unknown.

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT

coronaball posted:

So should I lock the non-playoff teams from adding/dropping players now? Usually I do, but last year I forgot and no one seemed to complain. Also, some people care about the consolation bracket, for reasons unknown.

I'm fine either way but it would be nice to grab a player if needed for the next three games. (I'm thinking optimistically here.) But if I do lose, I'll leave the waiver wire alone.

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT
Good night, you goons heard the news about Ingram and acted quickly.

timp
Sep 19, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

Uuuuuu

timp fucked around with this message at 19:43 on Dec 13, 2015

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT
Oh, my QB is out already with only .36 points? Deeeeelightful.

Yuzenn
Mar 31, 2011

timp posted:

Uuuuuu

Things have become very tight in scoring...it's going to come down to Odell!

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT
My playoff life in this league depends on Amendola, Gostkowski, and the Patriots scoring more than 20 points and whatever Jarvis Landry scores tomorrow night.

In other words, I am a HUGE Patriots fan tonight. I believe in Touchdown Tom.

timp
Sep 19, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

Yuzenn posted:

Things have become very tight in scoring...it's going to come down to Odell!

It was close all day! Tonight's game should be fun to watch...Basically just need OBJ to put up less than 22 points. That's not all that unlikely, it it?

...poo poo. Well regardless of the outcome tonight, this has been a great playoff matchup. Had a decent regular season as well, better than I did last year at least, so overall I think I'm ready. Good luck sir!

edit: Holy gently caress, the other game will be right down to the wire too! :wow:

Yuzenn
Mar 31, 2011

timp posted:

It was close all day! Tonight's game should be fun to watch...Basically just need OBJ to put up less than 22 points. That's not all that unlikely, it it?

...poo poo. Well regardless of the outcome tonight, this has been a great playoff matchup. Had a decent regular season as well, better than I did last year at least, so overall I think I'm ready. Good luck sir!

edit: Holy gently caress, the other game will be right down to the wire too! :wow:

Good luck man, this has been a great matchup!

I'm just even happy I even made the playoffs after such an abysmal injury filled season. I've been running almost no running backs and been surviving off the backs of Brees and Beckham and now Doug Baldwin and Gary Barnidge.

Yuzenn
Mar 31, 2011

And Odell delivers! Good fight bro!

timp
Sep 19, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

Yuzenn posted:

And Odell delivers! Good fight bro!

Oy, what a heartbreaker to lose it like that! But like I said, I'm proud of my play this season and happy that I was able to make it to the playoffs. And this performance was much better than getting trounced; at least it was super close, and if you're going to lose what else can you ask for? That OBJ fella sure is good at football, no denying that much!

Congrats goon sir, and good luck to all the remaining teams! (Thanks for stealing my money, JERKS)

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT
Congratulations cheese. Man, I was hoping Jarvis Landry would ease slightly back this week, but in the end, I couldn't overcome the loss of my QB in the first quarter.

If nothing else, it just shows how much luck is a factor in this. You can plan and scheme all you want, but it just takes a freak injury to knock you out. Ah well, there's always next season.

Good luck to everyone who is left!

Jota
May 6, 2003

uga-booga uga-booga
Hopefully I get this same kinda performance from my team in the championship next week :mrapig:

Yuzenn
Mar 31, 2011

Jota posted:

Hopefully I get this same kinda performance from my team in the championship next week :mrapig:

There is just no winning when a team performs on all cylinders like that.

Ah well, I didn't think I was going to make the playoffs...much less get to the semis. Thank you to Brees Beckham and Barnidge (triple B's) for carrying the team the entire season.

coronaball
Feb 6, 2005

I think Jota's bench is probably better than half the teams in this league.

OK, there's $288 remaining, $216 for 1st and $72 for 2nd. If you guys want to cut some kind of deal and chop, (or play winner take all if you're out for blood), post here by the beginning of the Raiders-Chargers game on Thurs. Both of you have to agree obviously.

toxicsunset
Sep 19, 2005

BUY MORE CRABS

Yuzenn posted:

There is just no winning when a team performs on all cylinders like that.

Ah well, I didn't think I was going to make the playoffs...much less get to the semis. Thank you to Brees Beckham and Barnidge (triple B's) for carrying the team the entire season.

"killer B's" man come on ITS RIGHT THERE JUST TAKE IT

cheese
Jan 7, 2004

Shop around for doctors! Always fucking shop for doctors. Doctors are stupid assholes. And they get by because people are cowed by their mystical bullshit quality of being able to maintain a 3.0 GPA at some Guatemalan medical college for 3 semesters. Find one that makes sense.

Silly Burrito posted:

Congratulations cheese. Man, I was hoping Jarvis Landry would ease slightly back this week, but in the end, I couldn't overcome the loss of my QB in the first quarter.

If nothing else, it just shows how much luck is a factor in this. You can plan and scheme all you want, but it just takes a freak injury to knock you out. Ah well, there's always next season.

Good luck to everyone who is left!
Thanks man, sadly losing J Stew was a blow from which I could not recover. Only 1 guy scored a touchdown this week :(

Yuzenn
Mar 31, 2011

toxicsunset posted:

"killer B's" man come on ITS RIGHT THERE JUST TAKE IT

B's Up SOO WOO

Jota
May 6, 2003

uga-booga uga-booga
gently caress Jordan Reed

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT
Congrats Ray Finkle on your back to back championships!

Gyshall
Feb 24, 2009

Had a couple of drinks.
Saw a couple of things.
Thanks, great season y'all.

When will payouts go out?

Gyshall
Feb 24, 2009

Had a couple of drinks.
Saw a couple of things.
bumpin' dis

coronaball
Feb 6, 2005

I'm alive! Sorry, I've been traveling in Tahoe and around Lassen and had very little internet access since Monday.

I had to re-add a new bank account to both my Google Wallet and Paypal since I got pissed off at B of A and closed my account. The instant verification thing is not working so it's going to take 2-3 days. Hope that's OK. And if you're wondering why I withdrew it in the first place, it's because I've had my Paypal hacked before and I didn't want that to happen with all your guys' money in there.

Jota I do have enough money in my paypal account to cover your 2nd place payout right now. If you want Google Wallet, that will take 2-3 days as well.

Sorry for the delay on this!

Gyshall
Feb 24, 2009

Had a couple of drinks.
Saw a couple of things.
No worries, thanks!

coronaball
Feb 6, 2005

Payments sent!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU